What's new

Walpurgisnacht~Witches Night Origins of Scientology

Leon

Gold Meritorious Patron
But I don't believe he really was Rhodes. He just had a habit of claiming notable people as his previous incarnations in order to impress others. He also told some that he was Dickens in order to bolster his image as a writer. But when you compare Hubbard's fiction writings to Dickens's - my Gawd, it's like comparing a broken down wheelbarrow to a Rolls Royce.

Dave B.

Maximus Ultimus Mostimus
Re: Dam I'm good!!!

Do you ever read what you wrote some time ago and say, Whoa!! That is a great thought? :blush: :biggrin:

I'm quoting myself here from an earlier post in this thread for the benefit of the Newbies and the more recent Lurkers who may not have seen this thread before.

I do think that knowing and understanding the real meaning and actual philosophical origins of Ron's "Scientology" is a very important step in healing and moving forward for Exes and those who care about them... :thumbsup: It does show clear thinkers "where it all went wrong"...it WAS wrong from it's inception...

Newbies, please take the time to go back and read this entire thread, it contains some really good information, which is mostly hidden from public view, that you should know about Scientology. :yes:

All based on an MU.
:roflmao:

l whip

Patron
Ron Hubbard as Cecil Rhodes? Well, hello Cecil, how are you, big guy? Hubbard was as usual on the money trail, and stole a lot from the country. Rhodes did leave a lot lying around and was relatively easy to find and take the loot out by ship. Hubbard got booted out of the country for meddling in political affairs, but as always there was more to it. He and others conspired to defraud the country because it was politically in a weak position. Hubbard had an interest in past lives, more so in past treasures, and had no worries about looting graves.

ThetanExterior

Gold Meritorious Patron
I once had a tour round Sant Hill Manor. On Hubbard's private bookshelves I noticed a biography of Cecil Rhodes.

That's probably where he got the info from.

Or maybe he was genuinely recalling a past life.:roflmao:

l whip

Patron
Arrghh! I'm a Celtic student, and I have never heard such a load of horseshit in all my life. Beltaine was for driving cattle through coal fires so they would get singed and all the tics would drop off them prior to putting them in barns for over the winter period. After the practice was stopped it took over two thousand years to find out the farmers had been quite correct, the near invisible parasites do cause infections in humans. After the cleansing by fire came the feast of Beltaine. The cattle were culled to reduce their numbers and the people had massive BBQ's that lasted a for week and with the same amount of sexual freedom as today. There is and was always those who sneaked off into the bushes.

Mick Wenlock

Admin Emeritus (retired)
Arrghh! I'm a Celtic student, and I have never heard such a load of horseshit in all my life. Beltaine was for driving cattle through coal fires so they would get singed and all the tics would drop off them prior to putting them in barns for over the winter period. After the practice was stopped it took over two thousand years to find out the farmers had been quite correct, the near invisible parasites do cause infections in humans. After the cleansing by fire came the feast of Beltaine. The cattle were culled to reduce their numbers and the people had massive BBQ's that lasted a for week and with the same amount of sexual freedom as today. There is and was always those who sneaked off into the bushes.

well not to derail the thread any but I must admit you made me laugh - because when I started reading your post I thought you were going to go on to say something about Celtic FC!! Interesting about the cattle but - 'mon Hoops! :)

Lermanet_com

Gold Meritorious Patron
“Operation Ukraine – ‘God How I Love the Smell of Psyops in the Morning’”
Veterans Today

Spent 5 min wondering where to put this,
we have Satanic cults, Michael Aquino - ex mil psyops (founder of The Church of Set...which was founded on DM's birthday) and Bengazi and Ukraine...

Then noted all the links to tie things together for those new to this stuff lead to this thread so here it is...

Freeminds

Bitter defrocked apostate
close, but this seems more Hubbardian:

He may have thought DM was the reincarnate of Hitler... because of his birthdate and

Hubbard believed he had a spirit guide, he may have believed that guide to have been the same as Hitlers.

And remember he said he was Cecil Rhodes, who subjugated much of southern africa by exterminating millions of Blacks.

"The mayor of Zimbabwe’s second largest city, Bulawayo, says the remains of the infamous British imperialist Cecil Rhodes should be dug up and sent back to Great Britain." link

He believed this to such a degree he he sent sea org members around trying to dig up his hidden treasure from when he was Cecil Rhodes... this was what his book "test of whole track recall" was about, which, in the last chapter you found out they found nothing, and I believe has been withdrawn from publication...'cause it was laughable...

Eva Braun died on April 30th 1945 as well, you know. So maybe little David Miscavige is Eva Braun, reincarnated. I'm sure he'd like that.

As for LRH, that fool never did his research, or he would have steered clear of claiming that he was the reincarnation of the magnificently gay Cecil Rhodes. How "1.1" is that? (Of course, LRH was covertly hostile. But it takes most people $320,000 to realise that.)

The_Fixer

Class Clown
Eva Braun died on April 30th 1945 as well, you know. So maybe little David Miscavige is Eva Braun, reincarnated. I'm sure he'd like that.

As for LRH, that fool never did his research, or he would have steered clear of claiming that he was the reincarnation of the magnificently gay Cecil Rhodes. How "1.1" is that? (Of course, LRH was covertly hostile. But it takes most people $320,000 to realise that.)

More like how fukin dumb is that?

Dudes with big mouths usually end up tripping up over them on occasions....

Here's more addendum to the whole demon thingie from Arnie. First posted on this thread "Re: Bill Robertson UFO Lecture and the future of Planet Earth." Here: http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthrea...410#post914410:

"Well, here is some creepy late night reading for purveyors of things that go bump in the night...

OK< so you know about the Moonchild ceremony that Hubbard, Parson's and Marjorie Cameron did?

Welp, I opened a book by Prof Francis Yates, U of Chicago press, ISBN 0-226-95007-7 about Giordano Bruno and this was what the book opened to:

A warning for what can happen to people to mess with this stuff and are not properly prepared...

She is talking about the Cabala, and summoning demons in general:(notes by me)

"Quo operatur in Cabala...si errabit in opere aut non purificatus accesserit, deuorabitur ab Azazale..."

"It is possible that this could only refer to mystical operations. attempts to reach archangels which go wrong
and encounter a bad angel instead. Or it could be one of the usual warnings to magicians of the preparations
and purifications necessary before attempting to operate, and of the awful dangers which await a magician
who makes a mistake in his magic or attempts to operate when not properly prepared.

The natural magic, (note) which carefully avoided trying to reach star demons had taken precautions against risks
such as these. For some star demons were good but others bad.hence it was better not to attempt anything
more that spiritus magic. Although Pico's (Count Giovanni Pico della Mirandola) higher magic is angelic and divine, he is not altogether safe, for there are bad angels as well as good angels. Unfortunate as it might be to encounter the tall dark man with red eyes(note2), the Egyptian decan demon(note3) for the first face of Aries, it might be even worse to be devoured by this terrible Jewish bad angel, Azazel!"(note4)

Note: Natural magic, as opposed to demonic magic, consists of what could be considered hypnotic methods, where one
gathers the proper stone or crystal, the proper herb or salt, draws the proper letters, in the proper colors... and then
arranged them before one in the proper manner - all would tend to serve to focus attention into the invocation being commanded.

Note2: "Tall black figure with glowing red eyes" - description of John Keel's Mothman see Mothman Chronicles

Note3: Decan demon you could say a big shot demon (ONE example LINK)
Decan refers to "The ten spheres of the cosmos"

Note4: Azazel... This was the demon in the movie The Exorcist!

Do you think Hubbard was properly prepared?

Last edited by Lermanet_com; 15th March 2014 at 10:51 PM."

DagwoodGum

Squirreling Dervish
“Operation Ukraine – ‘God How I Love the Smell of Psyops in the Morning’”
Veterans Today

Spent 5 min wondering where to put this,
we have Satanic cults, Michael Aquino - ex mil psyops (founder of The Church of Set...which was founded on DM's birthday) and Bengazi and Ukraine...

Then noted all the links to tie things together for those new to this stuff lead to this thread so here it is...

All of this leads me to say "isn't the way out of Scientology so much more interesting than the way in was"?
With all of the facts, secrets and background information available on the internet now it's just fascinating to become a student of just what Scientology was and how contrived it was set upon us... Much more fascinating than I found being in it was!

tetloj

Silver Meritorious Patron
Re: All this is interesting but...

Note1: In the Huna religion of the old hawaiians there is a description of the techniques used to kill another person by intent...There is ONE amazing detail about the mental attack used... it will NOT work unless the target has guilt. Amongst the Hawaiians, a person who felt no guilt was not vulnerable to such an attack by a Kahuna. The old Hawaiians had only two rules for happy living, 1) Never steal or damage another person's possessions and 2) Never hurt another persons FEELINGS.

'Pointing the bone' still exists as atribal punishment among Aboriginal Australians - and has had the intended physical effect

Hey all... a "new" manuscript by Nibs (Ron's son) has come to light! :thumbsup:

Read all about it! : http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthre...n%92t-Want-You-To-Read-quot-from-Jamie-DeWolf

"DeWolf says, “It reduces a lot of Scientology to … its roots, [which] I think are a way of subjugating people to your will and using their confessions, hypnotizing them in a way, subjecting them to this idea of you as a Godlike creature inhabiting a form.”

“Also, all of this black magic-type theology, which sounds utterly ridiculous to most people…sex magic and trying to rejuvenate people,” he says. “The whole veil of science, the veil of religious technology that they hold onto has always been a way of enshrouding [that theology] in something that is more believable. … He repackaged hypnotism into auditing, repackaged a polygraph into an e-meter, repackaged himself into a scientist and explorer, when he was for the most part a storyteller and hustler.”

“That’s what’s dangerous about The Telling of Me, is that [L. Ron Jr.] is going for the jugular in terms of Scientology’s actual roots,” DeWolf explains. “…The true pathology of L. Ron behind it and his psychotic world view … Paranoid visions of the world. Intergalactic forces out to subjugate you. When you first start off in Scientology, you think you’re just on a path of self-improvement and this is a revolutionary form of therapy. The deeper you get, the stranger and further down the rabbit hole it goes. That’s what [Hubbard Jr.] has been warning us about, and it’s what a lot of the book is about.”

“It’s this incredibly lurid account of crazy rituals invoking the great beast,” he says. “It was definitely disturbing"

Hatshepsut

Crusader
It's the bewitching season again. Welcome Fall Equinox!!

http://books.google.com/books?id=lT...ch&pg=PA3#v=onepage&q=pharmakis witch&f=false

Some spooky stuff

9781578635054_p0_v1_s260x420.JPG
__
Scared_witch.gif
Wicked-Witch-and-Flying-Monkey-Animated-the-wicked-witch-of-the-west-12822316-480-360.gif

http://www.amazon.com/Old-World-Witchcraft-Ancient-Modern/dp/1578635055#reader_1578635055__
tumblr_muu1b9Zdlz1r3hyiao1_500.gif

PDF version below

https://lukriss.files.wordpress.com/2014/05/old_world_witchcraft_ancient_ways_for_modern_days_.pdf
Displays 161 pages

Last edited:

Hatshepsut

Crusader
http://www.theoi.com/Titan/Kirke.html
img_kirke.jpg

http://www.theoi.com/Khthonios/Hekate.html

http://www.timeshighereducation.co....-the-dead-in-the-ancient-world/402677.article

The greatest single contribution of the book to scholarship is to amend the recent consensus that the Western concept of magic, and of magicians, was developed only in 5th-century BC Greece. What it shows is that the concept of male sorcerers seems to have appeared only then, associated strongly with foreigners, from older and more theocratic civilisations such as Egypt and Babylon.

Developed literary portraits of male magicians are not found for half a millennium more. By contrast, however, the image of the female witch seems prehistoric and is found in the earliest European literature and art, although with the cultural difference that Greek witches or enchantresses were more glamorous and morally ambivalent, and Roman witches more physically repulsive and unequivocally evil.

http://necropolisnow.blogspot.com/2011/09/witches-of-ancient-greece-and-rome.html

Last edited: