What's new

Wanna see brainwashing in real time?

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
Fishing construct = copper wire *earthing* to keep the audience from getting lost in loonacy.

Perfect, love that!

More Scientology Fishing Tech.....

MARTY
(excited, yelling to Mike)
Hey! I caught one!

MIKE
You hooded one?!

MARTY
Yeah, another Scientologist who bit--and thinks
by leaving CoS and joining us they
are free from a crazy cult!

MIKE
Great, we can eat tonight!

MARTY
(quietly singing to tune of 'Another one bites the dust" )
"Another one bites the dust
And another one gone
And another one gone
And another fish to fry..."

HelluvaHoax!

Are you a suppressive person?

You seem to have a lot of negative things to say about Scientology.

You shouldn't believe everything you hear about Scientology on the internet.

Check out this website for the TRUTH.

ARC

NOZENO

Dear Nozeno,

I struggle daily in spiritual turmoil with that question about whether I am an SP.

Taking your advice, I have looked at that website.

On the front page it has this section:

L. RON HUBBARD
Founder of Dianetics & Scientology
There are only two tests of a life well lived L. Ron Hubbard once remarked: Did one do as one intended? And were people glad one lived?

If my answer is: "No I am not glad L. Ron Hubbard lived--what does it mean?

That I am an SP or that Mr. Hubbard failed his own test of a "life well lived"?

Please advise.....

nozeno

Gold Meritorious Patron
Dear Nozeno,

I struggle daily with that question about whether I am an SP or not.

Taking your advice, I have looked at that website.

On the front page it has this section:

If my answer is: "No I am not glad L. Ron Hubbard lived--what does it mean?

That I am an SP or that Mr. Hubbard failed his own test of a "life well lived"?

Please advise.....

Well...... any fool can see that you ARE an SP and that Mr. Hubbard has failed miserably.

The NEW definition of SP from the NOZENO DICKIONARY of scientological gobbledygook states: One who has clearly separated the fabricated from the real and has no location in time or space.

To expound on this definition would simply be putting tits on a turtle.

Congratulations, your needle is flatulent.

HelluvaHoax!

Well...... any fool can see that you ARE an SP and that Mr. Hubbard has failed miserably.

Jeez, I kinda feel good about myself now with that recognition of being an SP!

They said I couldn't complete cycles of action. But I finished Scientology.

I'm writin' a damn Success Story, I don't care what they say! :D

MrNobody

Who needs merits?
so anyways just providing some perspective on the quasi-woo-woo world of grounding/earthing

there are very necessary (given the politics, bureaucracy, and government) institutions that have known about this phenomenon for decades and have subtly implemented such into performance enhancement platforms of the more driven of federal service personnel

the phenomenon has been pragmatically known for thousands of years by elite warrior and priest types; but scientifically confirmed yester century

here's a part of grounding elaborated upon with much more scattered on the web

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=te4WPdIsBtQ

The rethoric structure in that video yelled SCAM right from the 1st second. I wasted 5 minutes of my time waiting for anything substantial to come up, before I gave up.

I was neither impressed nor amused.

I'm sure that a billion people running around barefoot in the dirt are thrilled.

Zinj

I think I can see what you mean. :D

Last edited:

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
I watched that first video and then saw to my horror that there seem to be five in all. I wasn't willing to invest that amount of time in it.

In a nutshell — hee hee — I assume the idea is that if you are suffering from some chronic-type pain in the body, and you ground yourself (holding onto a metal cold water tap would do just fine if you don't happen to have a thick copper rod to drive into the earth or a lightning conductor handy), then the pain will reduce or go away.

I don't see this as impossible. I remember doing a "Touch for Health" procedure on someone (a co-worker) who had had fairly severe abdominal pain for some days. The procedure involved tracing along the nearest body meridian to the site of the pain, rubbing tentatively at different points up and down it, and any that were tender rubbing (gently) until the pain had gone. In this way, the pain sort of transferred to different points along the meridian, and was dissipated. It took about 45 minutes. At the end, the initial abdominal pain had gone. I spoke with the guy a week later, and he said it hadn't come back. I cautioned him at the time that the pain might be an indicator of appendicitis or something, and just because the pain had gone it didn't mean some underlying malfunction had righted itself, but I didn't hear any more about it.

Anyway, the point is, try it and see. If you've got some chronic pain, grab hold of a cold water tap for an hour. I guess you could run a wire from the tap to the couch when you're watching TV if you want. There could well be some truth in the idea, even if it isn't mainstream science.

I haven't investigated these guys or the techniques, although I have come across grounding oneself before, and not only through Hubbard. They won't make any money out of telling people to do something like I just said. I suppose they have some nifty little doodads they sell at exhorbitant prices that supposedly enhance the effect in some way, or guard against dangers of some kind, which may or may not have some basis in truth. Although looking at the second presenter in that video, who looks like he deals coke for a living, I would suspect a scam. :)

Paul

HelluvaHoax!

I watched that first video and then saw to my horror that there seem to be five in all. I wasn't willing to invest that amount of time in it.

In a nutshell — hee hee — I assume the idea is that if you are suffering from some chronic-type pain in the body, and you ground yourself (holding onto a metal cold water tap would do just fine if you don't happen to have a thick copper rod to drive into the earth or a lightning conductor handy), then the pain will reduce or go away.

I don't see this as impossible. I remember doing a "Touch for Health" procedure on someone (a co-worker) who had had fairly severe abdominal pain for some days. The procedure involved tracing along the nearest body meridian to the site of the pain, rubbing tentatively at different points up and down it, and any that were tender rubbing (gently) until the pain had gone. In this way, the pain sort of transferred to different points along the meridian, and was dissipated. It took about 45 minutes. At the end, the initial abdominal pain had gone. I spoke with the guy a week later, and he said it hadn't come back. I cautioned him at the time that the pain might be an indicator of appendicitis or something, and just because the pain had gone it didn't mean some underlying malfunction had righted itself, but I didn't hear any more about it.

Anyway, the point is, try it and see. If you've got some chronic pain, grab hold of a cold water tap for an hour. I guess you could run a wire from the tap to the couch when you're watching TV if you want. There could well be some truth in the idea, even if it isn't mainstream science.

I haven't investigated these guys or the techniques, although I have come across grounding oneself before, and not only through Hubbard. They won't make any money out of telling people to do something like I just said. I suppose they have some nifty little doodads they sell at exhorbitant prices that supposedly enhance the effect in some way, or guard against dangers of some kind, which may or may not have some basis in truth. Although looking at the second presenter in that video, who looks like he deals coke for a living, I would suspect a scam. :)

Paul

I watched all seven (7) videos to check it out. Mostly claims, claims and more claims...

The faces and affirmative nodding of audience members was cringeworthy.

Maybe there is something to it. No real proof offered on those videos. Not scientific proof.

They did have graphics of blood samples taken before/after grounding which are very interesting, but I haven't had time to research that yet to know what factors might have been involved in the very unscientifically presented anecdotal evidence.

I did spend a little bit of time researching the PRODUCTS that are being sold such as grounding sheets for one's bed, et al. And within a few minutes I found some alarming data that unless properly measured, installed and calibrated by an electrician (for a particular room in a particular building using a particular electrical system) with appropriate diagnostic equipment, such sheets could actually create a worsened condition by exposing one to bio-unfriendly electromagnetic fields.

Very unconvincing so far, but it does feel good to walk on the beach barefoot, no argument there! :D

MrNobody

Who needs merits?
Well, meanwhile our brave new soldier has edited his 2 posts and left them empty. I'm so exited now... what will his next brilliant move be? Dramatic music fades in... :giggle: