What's new

Want to play a game? What is David Miscavige going to do now?

FlunkYou

Patron with Honors
I'd bet a ham sammich he'll pay up before he allows himself to get hammered by an SP attorney. Of course, he'll have his atty's delay as long as possible before reaching into CSI's piggy bank for the hush money.

Jump

Operating teatime
The only people who need to fear depositions are liars.

This is great, it isn't like it is 1995 any more, 20 years have gone by, and everyone knows a great deal more, and the ones doing the deposing, literally, may not know everything but they know more than enough that the dwarf can not disclose.

I have no problem being deposed by $cientology, though they seem to have a problem with what I say...

This is my last deposition, in 97 I think...

They had set up a camera in one of their Lawyer's offices (Sinclair) in Alexandria..
DEPOSITION STARTS
Lawyer Rosen asked: Mr Lerma, why do you continue to say bad things about the Church of Scientology???

Lerma: Mr Rosen, in your question, are you referring to the international psychopolitical terrorist organization running a rapidly shrinking but still brisk fraud upon innocent citizens worldwide dba scientology and related entities and front groups???

Rosen (Face gets red) said (acting angry) (waving arms around) : Mr. Lerma, you can't describe the CHURCH OF SCIENTOLOGY that way.

Lerma: Mr Rosen are trying to trick me into committing perjury on your behalf?

Rosen: This deposition is OVER.

THE END.

I wish they would release that video they made....but they haven't even released a copy of my own SP declare, so I suppose I am still in good standing?

Compare the above to:

Q. MR. MISCAVIGE, DO YOU HAVE A HIGH SCHOOL EDUCATION?

A. I DON'T KNOW WHAT THAT QUESTION MEANS.

Q. DID YOU GRADUATE FROM HIGH SCHOOL?

A. NO, I DIDN'T.

Armie, I have read your account of this deposition a couple of times, and I NEVER tire of it. Truth to power. You have balls of steel, sir.

I can just imagine this reality crystallising in Judge Dib Waldrip's mind while he read the many cross-confirming depositions from David Miscavige's ex-associates.

Jump

Operating teatime
I'd bet a ham sammich he'll pay up before he allows himself to get hammered by an SP attorney. Of course, he'll have his atty's delay as long as possible before reaching into CSI's piggy bank for the hush money.

They have to be reaching the bottom of the delaying tactics barrel. That anti-SLAPP card had to be near the bottom of the deck.

Anonycat

Crusader
They have to be reaching the bottom of the delaying tactics barrel. That anti-SLAPP card had to be near the bottom of the deck.

hanr.jpg

Lermanet_com

Gold Meritorious Patron
He is ranting and raving and letting the lawyers know that they suck. Throwing things around and kicking something or someone. Too freaked out to eat or workout, decides to get drunk. Imagining scenarios of Marty getting what he deserves. Psycho

Lead litigator for a big law firm said that he had never experienced such intense litigation (litigation with Scientology) other than in tobacco litigation.

Another lawyer pointed out that the WORST adversary to litigate with is a crazy person with lots of money...

In this case both apply...

AnonSunshine

Patron with Honors
David Miscavige: :bigcry:
-"Your honor, I believe that my lawyers stated wrongly and misspelled that I am the POPE of $cientology as I am not.
I want it rectified on the record that I am the POOP of $cientology. I oversee every thing, and all the money is in an overseas special account that I use as I see fit, and it goes against the IRS rules for tax exempt entities. Thanks your honor." :omg:

Knows

Gold Meritorious Patron
Options:

1) Flee to Bulgravia.
2) Play the Bigot Card.
3) Fake his death and go into hiding while continuing to secretly run Scientology.
4) Organize a Religious Freedom Crusade in Texas.
5) Throw Ron under the bus, blaming everything on him.
6) Continue to throw as many curve balls as possible into the Judicial system to delay as much as possible.
7) Some combination of the above.

I would love to hear how he would blame Ron.....just think about the possibilities! LOL

Knows

Gold Meritorious Patron
The only people who need to fear depositions are liars.

This is great, it isn't like it is 1995 any more, 20 years have gone by, and everyone knows a great deal more, and the ones doing the deposing, literally, may not know everything but they know more than enough that the dwarf can not disclose.

I have no problem being deposed by $cientology, though they seem to have a problem with what I say...

This is my last deposition, in 97 I think...

They had set up a camera in one of their Lawyer's offices (Sinclair) in Alexandria..
DEPOSITION STARTS
Lawyer Rosen asked: Mr Lerma, why do you continue to say bad things about the Church of Scientology???

Lerma: Mr Rosen, in your question, are you referring to the international psychopolitical terrorist organization running a rapidly shrinking but still brisk fraud upon innocent citizens worldwide dba scientology and related entities and front groups???

Rosen (Face gets red) said (acting angry) (waving arms around) : Mr. Lerma, you can't describe the CHURCH OF SCIENTOLOGY that way.

Lerma: Mr Rosen are trying to trick me into committing perjury on your behalf?

Rosen: This deposition is OVER.

THE END.

I wish they would release that video they made....but they haven't even released a copy of my own SP declare, so I suppose I am still in good standing?

Compare the above to:

Q. MR. MISCAVIGE, DO YOU HAVE A HIGH SCHOOL EDUCATION?

A. I DON'T KNOW WHAT THAT QUESTION MEANS.

Q. DID YOU GRADUATE FROM HIGH SCHOOL?

A. NO, I DIDN'T.

The only ones who fear depositions are "Liars"! The judge knows something is up because these attorney's for Scientology have a "button" on getting Miscavige on the stand. I think the Judge wants to flatten it! :wink2:

Knows

Gold Meritorious Patron
15 lawyers don't come cheap. And if at some time, they had to sue for common assault, oh ... right...

IAS fund raising time.
I can see it now - every single Sea Org staff, Class 5 Staff and public are called to a mandatory special briefing tonight! If you want to keep your status of "good standing" - you must attend. Then COB will go satellite telling the clubbed seals that the Cherch of Scientology is winning...with the epic expansion and opening of Stupid Power - the SP's are howling and they are trying to destroy the Cherch. Everyone must give up all of their money now...or else....oh wait....that has already been done before - 1,000,000 times in the last 35 years~! No one will show up except the Sea Org and a few die hards that are broke!