What's new

Want to play a game? What is David Miscavige going to do now?

Knows

Gold Meritorious Patron
David Miscavige had a huge blow delivered to him this morning in the Monique Rathbun lawsuit regarding David Miscavige using his "Churches" funds to harass her and her husband, Marty Rathbun! The Judge has told Scientology attorney's (all 15 of them) that David Miscavige WILL BE DEPOSED!! Monique Rathbun has also asked that Shelly Miscavige be deposed as well. This deserves its own thread because this is changing history - the Cult of Scientology's leader is being taken down by a strong, sweet woman named Monique Rathbun. She is NOT a Psych, she is not an evil person, she is a good hearted woman that was trying to live her life quietly. She was a total support to Marty as he decompressed from the cult and she endured years and years of unbelievable harassment from the Cherch of Scientology!! Let's take a guess at what Miscavige will do next! This will be the tipping point for Miscavige - the point of insanity - "must have/can't have"~! He can't stand the fact that Marty Rathbun has not been taken down with his shenanigan's and his lovely wife is fighting back. Miscavige has failed miserably just like Hubbard...and he can't win now! I bet the Rathbun's don't accept gag money and will take it all the way to the end. I bet Miscavige will be borrowing Tom Cruises "tricked out" (rebuilt and renovated by poor Sea Org SLAVES) RV and will grab some cash and go into hiding! This is epic, huge and the moment we have all been waiting for!! Celebrate SP's!! It is history and the way Miscavige has been operating will be ruined forever!! There is no where to run, no where to hide ... David Miscavige ... we are now receiving the EP of being an SP!:dancer::dancer::dancer::dancer::dancer::dancer::dancer::dancer::dancer::buzzin::buzzin::buzzin::buzzin::dance3::hysterical::hysterical::goodposting::goodposting::goodposting::hifive::hifive::hifive::lol::lol::cheerleader::cheerleader::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::party::party::party::woohoo::woohoo:

Last edited:

Lermanet_com

Gold Meritorious Patron
The only people who need to fear depositions are liars.

This is great, it isn't like it is 1995 any more, 20 years have gone by, and everyone knows a great deal more, and the ones doing the deposing, literally, may not know everything but they know more than enough that the dwarf can not disclose.

I have no problem being deposed by $cientology, though they seem to have a problem with what I say...

This is my last deposition, in 97 I think...

They had set up a camera in one of their Lawyer's offices (Sinclair) in Alexandria..
DEPOSITION STARTS
Lawyer Rosen asked: Mr Lerma, why do you continue to say bad things about the Church of Scientology???

Lerma: Mr Rosen, in your question, are you referring to the international psychopolitical terrorist organization running a rapidly shrinking but still brisk fraud upon innocent citizens worldwide dba scientology and related entities and front groups???

Rosen (Face gets red) said (acting angry) (waving arms around) : Mr. Lerma, you can't describe the CHURCH OF SCIENTOLOGY that way.

Lerma: Mr Rosen are trying to trick me into committing perjury on your behalf?

Rosen: This deposition is OVER.

THE END.

I wish they would release that video they made....but they haven't even released a copy of my own SP declare, so I suppose I am still in good standing?

Compare the above to:

Q. MR. MISCAVIGE, DO YOU HAVE A HIGH SCHOOL EDUCATION?

A. I DON'T KNOW WHAT THAT QUESTION MEANS.

Q. DID YOU GRADUATE FROM HIGH SCHOOL?

A. NO, I DIDN'T.

Knows

Gold Meritorious Patron
The only people who need to fear depositions are liars.

This is great, it isn't like it is 1995 any more, 20 years have gone by, and everyone knows a great deal more, and the ones doing the deposing, literally, may not know everything but they know more than enough that the dwarf can not disclose.

I have no problem being deposed by $cientology, though they seem to have a problem with what I say...

This is my last deposition, in 97 I think...

They had set up a camera in one of their Lawyer's offices (Sinclair) in Alexandria..
DEPOSITION STARTS
Lawyer Rosen asked: Mr Lerma, why do you continue to say bad things about the Church of Scientology???

Lerma: Mr Rosen, in your question, are you referring to the international psychopolitical terrorist organization running a rapidly shrinking but still brisk fraud upon innocent citizens worldwide dba scientology and related entities and front groups???

Rosen (Face gets red) said (acting angry) (waving arms around) : Mr. Lerma, you can't describe the CHURCH OF SCIENTOLOGY that way.

Lerma: Mr Rosen are trying to trick me into committing perjury on your behalf?

Rosen: This deposition is OVER.

THE END.

I wish they would release that video they made....but they haven't even released a copy of my own SP declare, so I suppose I am still in good standing?

Compare the above to:

Q. MR. MISCAVIGE, DO YOU HAVE A HIGH SCHOOL EDUCATION?

A. I DON'T KNOW WHAT THAT QUESTION MEANS.

Q. DID YOU GRADUATE FROM HIGH SCHOOL?

A. NO, I DIDN'T.

Arne - You are one strong man!! Relentless!! Defiant!! Thank you for telling the truth about Scientology for the years you have spoken out and you called it ^^^ when you refer to Scientology as an "international psychopolitical terrorist organization"!! You have a way with words and much appreciation for your persistence! Glad you are here!!

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
What is Dave going to do?

Options:

1) Flee to Bulgravia.
2) Play the Bigot Card.
3) Fake his death and go into hiding while continuing to secretly run Scientology.
4) Organize a Religious Freedom Crusade in Texas.
5) Throw Ron under the bus, blaming everything on him.
6) Continue to throw as many curve balls as possible into the Judicial system to delay as much as possible.
7) Some combination of the above.

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
Arne - You are one strong man!! Relentless!! Defiant!! Thank you for telling the truth about Scientology for the years you have spoken out and you called it ^^^ when you refer to Scientology as an "international psychopolitical terrorist organization"!! You have a way with words and much appreciation for your persistence! Glad you are here!!

I agree with all you said here.

Except it is kind of insulting to international psychopolitical terrorist organizations to compare them to Scientology. :whistling:

Last edited:

Knows

Gold Meritorious Patron
Options:

1) Flee to Bulgravia.
2) Play the Bigot Card.
3) Fake his death and go into hiding while continuing to secretly run Scientology.
4) Organize a Religious Freedom Crusade in Texas.
5) Throw Ron under the bus, blaming everything on him.
6) Continue to throw as many curve balls as possible into the Judicial system to delay as much as possible.
7) Some combination of the above.
Do you think he would R2-45 himself? The frying pan is getting awful HOT!! That is what typically sociopaths do to themselves...off themselves. What would happen to the Cult if Miscavige commits suicide? Who is evil enough to take his place???

Anonycat

Crusader
... I have been planning my retirement for some time now, but hadn't started putting things in place until after the Super Power building was open.

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
Do you think he would R2-45 himself?

No, don't think he would do this. :no:

His favorite LRH reference is "The Responsibility of Leaders", and I truly believe that the answer as to what he will do is in there.

Here's a clue. :coolwink:

bulgravia2_zps6f93308d.jpg

Lermanet_com

Gold Meritorious Patron
Do you think he would R2-45 himself? The frying pan is getting awful HOT!! That is what typically sociopaths do to themselves...off themselves. What would happen to the Cult if Miscavige commits suicide? Who is evil enough to take his place???

Unfortunately, in this one case, narcissists rarely commit suicide.

Sidney18511

Patron with Honors
Oh my....HOW GREAT IS THIS?

According to those who know him best (M&M) this is DM's biggest fear. I expect him to use every trick in the book to delay, delay, delay.

Regardless, the little big bean must be pooping in his big boy underoos.

Anonycat

Crusader
Unfortunately, in this one case, narcissists rarely commit suicide.

Since COB is completely surrounded with people who rank from Pieface, to Cocks***er, to those engaging in sex on Hollywood Blvd. (Rank: YSCOHB), he's used to beating those who work around him, or throwing them into the RPF for years. No way he's going to leave those $3,000 shoes behind for some Pieface.

Knows

Gold Meritorious Patron
I just got back from the Post Office - I shipped a couple of cases of these for David Miscavaige...overnight mail. That should get him through the weekend!!
th
51f5GVe9fnL._AA160_.jpg

Lermanet_com

Gold Meritorious Patron
This is metaphoric speculation:

Once he really "gets it" that there is no way out, and that whole world is ether going to watch him make a complete fool of himself.... and/or perjure himself and/or admit to ongoing criminal activity of long duration, there is just a chance he might try to do it "Ron's Way"...that is go nuclear.

"My father asked me to steal an H-Bomb"
(Hydrogen Nuclear Bomb) said Hubbard's Son, Ron DeWolfe, under penalty of perjury, 1982 Clearwater Hearings

the other alternative.. is of course Bulgravia, which is per Hubbard policy... but the world is different place from when that policy was written, it is tough to hide anywhere, especially if a few determined people still want to nail your posterior to a wall.. and I'm not sure what country would take him other than North Korea cause they run a similar operation...brothers in arms so to speak...but then maybe that is what that Columbian Military Officer was doing at the SP Building event.... he might be the bag man for the cash... to build his yellow brick road.

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
<snip>

the other alternative.. is of course Bulgravia, which is per Hubbard policy... but the world is different place from when that policy was written, it is tough to hide anywhere, especially if a few determined people still want to nail your posterior to a wall.. and I'm not sure what country would take him other than North Korea cause they run a similar operation...brothers in arms so to speak...but then maybe that is what that Columbian Military Officer was doing at the SP Building event.... he might be the bag man for the cash... to build his yellow brick road.

Speaking of Columbia - here's a recent post from Karen on the subject:

Chris Shelton

Patron with Honors
I would give a LOT to see Miscavige react the way you guys are talking about here. It would mean the end of so much insanity and perhaps the end of RCS entirely. I don't know if a simple deposition request is going to provoke that reaction. But it sure would be sweet.

Daisy

Patron with Honors
He is ranting and raving and letting the lawyers know that they suck. Throwing things around and kicking something or someone. Too freaked out to eat or workout, decides to get drunk. Imagining scenarios of Marty getting what he deserves. Psycho

PTS

Elliott
I think that Slappy moved off his point of power five years ago when Anonymous pwned him.
This latest development won't be enough to prompt him to flee to "Bulgravia" but I bet he has gassed up the jet.

:drama: