What's new

War -LRH, DM, et al!

paradox

ab intra silentio vera
I think the point is that he took it seriously, and his writings in this area - tactics, mostly covert ones - are a window into how his mind worked.

(This has to do, not so much with physical warfare, but psychological warfare.)

It also provides some clues as to how the (secretive) subject was set up, and the secretive organization (operation) also.

Hubbard designed Scentology to be run as a criminal conspiracy. Last time I looked, it seems to still be one.

Yes, good points. I wonder if he isn't being given much more credit, under his own name, than what is actually due. I suspect all the cults (and not just the fringe, but mainstream as well) that come to anything are incapable of doing so under their own steam, under the auspices of a just a more-or-less capable, charismatic leader. Just doesn't make sense to me. I think all of them share common interwoven threads of support, backing, and loose guidance from more masterful hands. Yeah, I know, this belongs on the conspiracy thread. Still, is the fact that they are all infiltrated a passive, defensive posture, or does it indicate perhaps a pro-active, vested interest on behalf of those whose interests are served by "mass" psyops? Could $cn have been vested as a psyops experiment in individual and group dynamics from the get-go? Just one of many such real world laboratories for searching out how the various strata of populations can best be controlled, testing the limits, refining the technical tools, what people will put up with under what banners, etc etc?

I think the hubbards, the jones's, the koresch's, the crowley's, the lot of them, as not much more than super-egotistic pawns [knowing or unknowing], whose overated personal abilities of intellect and charm were more than likely enhanced and endowed from without for obvious (to me) social-political objectives.

I am ready for my padded cell now, thank you. :dizzy:

Zinjifar

Silver Meritorious Sponsor
Yes, good points. I wonder if he isn't being given much more credit, under his own name, than what is actually due. I suspect all the cults (and not just the fringe, but mainstream as well) that come to anything are incapable of doing so under their own steam, under the auspices of a just a more-or-less capable, charismatic leader. Just doesn't make sense to me. I think all of them share common interwoven threads of support, backing, and loose guidance from more masterful hands. Yeah, I know, this belongs on the conspiracy thread. Still, is the fact that they are all infiltrated a passive, defensive posture, or does it indicate perhaps a pro-active, vested interest on behalf of those whose interests are served by "mass" psyops? Could $cn have been vested as a psyops experiment in individual and group dynamics from the get-go? Just one of many such real world laboratories for searching out how the various strata of populations can best be controlled, testing the limits, refining the technical tools, what people will put up with under what banners, etc etc?

I think the hubbards, the jones's, the koresch's, the crowley's, the lot of them, as not much more than super-egotistic pawns [knowing or unknowing], whose overated personal abilities of intellect and charm were more than likely enhanced and endowed from without for obvious (to me) social-political objectives.

I am ready for my padded cell now, thank you. :dizzy:

Padded cells be damned :)

Anyone who hasn't read the story of Ron's fighting with the demon during his Parson's sojourne, or considered that Scientology might be the 'Babalon' he was trying to invoke is lacking in imagination.

In any case, the classic 'magicians apprentice' story is about the apprentice being swallowed by his success.

Bye by Ron.

Zinj

Alan

Gold Meritorious Patron
I think the point is that he took it seriously, and his writings in this area - tactics, mostly covert ones - are a window into how his mind worked.

(This has to do, not so much with physical warfare, but psychological warfare.)

It also provides some clues as to how the (secretive) subject was set up, and the secretive organization (operation) also.

Hubbard designed Scentology to be run as a criminal conspiracy. Last time I looked, it seems to still be one.

In many ways I think your missing the boat - LRH and MSH were really very petty individuals.......each manipulating the other.

Both had a terrible fear of power - unless they could dominate and control it.

LRH designed Scio to inhibit the individual power and wealth of the being.

MSH designed her GO to inhibit LRH's power, and to destroy utterly anyone who could threaten her position - both Organizationally or personally.

Obviously there is a long history of criminal acts, betrayals and violations of integrity on anyone who demonstrated the potential to outdo either LRH or MSH.

Most who became sychopathic followers of either - also protected their positions.

Scientology sought out the abused, ignorant and illiterate people.

Alan

Good twin

Floater
In many ways I think your missing the boat - LRH and MSH were really very petty individuals.......each manipulating the other.

Both had a terrible fear of power - unless they could dominate and control it.

LRH designed Scio to inhibit the individual power and wealth of the being.

MSH designed her GO to inhibit LRH's power, and to destroy utterly anyone who could threaten her position - both Organizationally or personally.

Obviously there is a long history of criminal acts, betrayals and violations of integrity on anyone who demonstrated the potential to outdo either LRH or MSH.

Most who became sychopathic followers of either - also protected their positions.

Scientology sought out the abused, ignorant and illiterate people.

Alan

:bigcry: Thank you Alan. It's a bitter pill to swallow, but rings true.

Veda

Sponsor
Not exactly sure what you mean. Sounds as though we agree.

On this thread, I posted mostly LRH writings and "Tech," with very little commentary.

L. Ron Hubbard, not Mary Sue Hubbard, was the author of Scientology's covert "Intelligence tech."

It was the "LRH Tech" and "Philosophy" that Mary Sue applied, including the Fair Game Law. The same "Tech" and "Philosophy" are still being applied today.

In the end, she went to federal prison, taking the rap for her husband.

L. Ron Hubbard, listed as a co-conspirator, but protected by his wife, and by others, escaped into seclusion.

In the chapter 'Launching the Sea Org', in the book 'Barefaced Messiah', Virginia Downsborough was interviewed by author Russell Miller about her time in Las Palmas, tending to the (briefly) bedridden L. Ron Hubbard. The last sentence is noteworthy, IMO:

"He talked a lot about Sara Northrup and seemed to want to make sure that I knew that he had never married her. I didn't know why it was so important to him; I'd never met Sara and couldn't care less, but he wanted to persuade me that the marriage had never taken place. When he talked about his first wife, the picture he put out was of this poor wounded fellow coming home from the war and being abandoned by his wife and family because he would be a drain on them. He said he planned every move along the way with Mary Sue to avoid being victimized again".

Alan

Gold Meritorious Patron
Not exactly sure what you mean. Sounds as though we agree.

On this thread, I posted mostly LRH writings and "Tech," with very little commentary.

L. Ron Hubbard, not Mary Sue Hubbard, was the author of Scientology's covert "Intelligence tech."

It was the "LRH Tech" and "Philosophy" that Mary Sue applied, including the Fair Game Law. The same "Tech" and "Philosophy" are still being applied today.

In the end, she went to federal prison, taking the rap for her husband.

L. Ron Hubbard, listed as a co-conspirator, but protected by his wife, and by others, escaped into seclusion.

In the chapter 'Launching the Sea Org', in the book 'Barefaced Messiah', Virginia Downsborough was interviewed by author Russell Miller about her time in Las Palmas, tending to the (briefly) bedridden L. Ron Hubbard. The last sentence is noteworthy, IMO:

"He talked a lot about Sara Northrup and seemed to want to make sure that I knew that he had never married her. I didn't know why it was so important to him; I'd never met Sara and couldn't care less, but he wanted to persuade me that the marriage had never taken place. When he talked about his first wife, the picture he put out was of this poor wounded fellow coming home from the war and being abandoned by his wife and family because he would be a drain on them. He said he planned every move along the way with Mary Sue to avoid being victimized again".

:D

He was recruiting throughout those early years - I'm sure others were looking for someone to ride the coat-tails of.

It started out as one lone meglomaniac - over the years it developed into a cluster of meglomaniacs! :omg:

Anyone not fitting into the Meglomaniac Matrix was isolated - removed and black PRed - and if possible destroyed utterly.

paradox

ab intra silentio vera
Does it hafta be "lactose free" milk? :confused2:

Yeah, actually the recipe works with cherries too. :thumbsup:

We're gonna have "carb overload" for sure!:nervous:

Roy

Definitely NOT. None of that fake 1% or 2% stuff either. Full, unadulterated fat-loaded, full-flavor stuff. Non-pasteurized, raw goat's milk ... now there's a treat. For erring on the side of caution, a drop or two of food grade h202 shaken in.

Blue Spirit

Silver Meritorious Patron
Your Not The Only One !

Well said, sir.

I reckon the Bolivar PL, Responsibilities of Leaders was Hubbard's guide for his wife on what he expected her to do as Guardian. It was the main policy Herbie Parkhouse used to keep drumming into his staff at GOWW, in my observation. He clearly indicated that the Leader, or 'Power' should not even be informed of the dirty tricks committed for his benefit, or on his behalf...and there should be no trail connecting them back to him. I reckon he was really sick to let his wife take all the rap for what every staff member knew had been basically ordered by himself. The more I learn of the guy, the more disgusted I feel (and stupid for having been duped.)

You certainly are not the only one ! :angry: :angry: