ESMB has entered archive mode. All posts and threads that were available to the general public are still readable. The board is still searchable. 

Thank you all for your participation and readership over the last 12 years.

If you want to join in the conversation, please join the new ESMB Redux at www.exscn2.net.

Warren McShane - Scientology's Deputy Inspector General, President and CEO of RTC

Discussion in 'David Miscavige and Current Management' started by Knows, Jan 3, 2014.

1. Knows

Knows Gold Meritorious Patron

According to the deposition conducted by Ray Jeffrey, attorney for Monique Rathbun, page 8 of "WARREN MCSHANE'S" Deposition - he is the Deputy Inspector General of RTC and he is also the President and CEO. I don't know the history of the Church of Scientology's cast of characters in the upper echelons of the Ivory Tower where only the elite survive as the minions churn the wheels - so please entertain me and post who held these positions throughout the cult history. Anyone know anything about Warren McShane? He seems like a crusty old fart! He is 62 years old. Here is an excerpt from the deposition Ray Jefferey is asking Warren McShane about David Miscavige and his phone calls: Warren states: "Because phone calls, per our scriptures, are not a standard form of communication. Like Mr. Hubbard says, phones are psychotic , they have no memory , so we don't use them very often." :omg: OMG - I don't normally do this...but can anyone get me to a huge chunk of clay so I can clear that Hubbardism up? :ohmy:

Last edited: Jan 3, 2014
  2. Lermanet_com

Lermanet_com Gold Meritorious Patron

He also likes hanging out in my bathroom

[​IMG]

3. Type4_PTS

Type4_PTS Diamond Invictus SP

Marty posted on his blog this about TR-L (the drill to train people how to lie) just a couple weeks ago:
    http://markrathbun.wordpress.com/tag/warren-mcshane/

4. Knows

Thanks Arnie - always nice to put a name with a face...and Hubbard was right - you can't always judge a psychotic by the way they look..although I think Warren looks evil as he goes through your personal belongings! What a nut!! He is completely gone if he has been in that crazy cult for that long....bat shit crazy Warren!!

5. Type4_PTS

Type4_PTS Diamond Invictus SP

He might realize that Miscavige is going to attempt to throw him under the bus on the lawsuit vs Mosey and blow while he can.

If he's smart that's exactly what he'll do.

6. Knows

In the deposition - Mr. Steven Gregory Sloat, was hired by a Private Investigation Firm called "Skaggs and Associates". Mr. Sloat had never been a Private Investigator before but was friends with Mr. Skaggs. When Ray Jeffrey asks him how was he hired - he said Mr. JR Skaggs called him and said he needed him to investigate a guy, Marty Rathbun, for a LONG TIME client (The Church of Scientology) who was "TAKING BUSINESS away from the Church" and that ladies and gentlemen is the true definition of a squirrel in . But wait...I thought Hubbard said never mix money with religion ... :whistling:oh wait..."and we don't practice fair game anymore"...KARIN POUW, TOMMY DAVIS :whistling::whistling::whistling::whistling:

7. Enthetan

Enthetan Master of Disaster

He's expertly side-stepping whatever the question might have been.

Way back in the St Hill days, Hubbard wrote policy against underlings using phones. He preferred people using letters and telexes because they had "memory" (i.e., there was a written record of what was communicated which Hubbard could review later).

That policy had no bearing on DM's use of phones, who DM might have been in contact with, or anything else.

8. Lermanet_com

Lermanet_com Gold Meritorious Patron

I had a deposition of mcshane.... from rtc vs lerma

Note that pix is from 1995

9. tetloj

tetloj Silver Meritorious Patron

Skaggs sounds so Charles Dickens