What's new

Was L Ron Hubbard Homosexual ?

Auditor's Toad

Clear as Mud
Listening to L Ron Hubbard rant and rave about people protesting are guilty of what they are protesting / objecting to ... and so on.

There is no mistaking all the ranting & raving he did against homosexuals.

Per his own infallable technology he would have to be homosexual.

Now I don't have anything against homoxexuals and many of my dear friends are homosexual, lesbian, or bi and I don't have anything against them but old L Ron Hubbard ( aka Ella Ritz ) was very vocal over the years about those 1.1s that had that particular ( according to him ) abberation.

How can it be old L Ron Hubbard wasn't at least a closet queen ?

What was that in Rhodesia when stopped by unexpectedly and the old boy was all decked out in a dress ?

There has to be more to this than has been posted.....so far.

secretiveoldfag

Silver Meritorious Patron
Do tell.

But Nibs told lurid stories of sexual orgies with ladies in which both he and his pa partook. And Our Ron did have something like seven children. And he married his third wife because she was already pregnant.

Auditor's Toad

Clear as Mud
Do tell.

But Nibs told lurid stories of sexual orgies with ladies in which both he and his pa partook. And Our Ron did have something like seven children. And he married his third wife because she was already pregnant.

All true. I know at least 3 guy friends of mine who after being married, having kids, raising a family then came out as gay & left all that behind. they'd each had homoxexual affairs pretty much all along the way. Straight would not work for them.

I also so know both guys & gals who enjoy swinging either way.

One of my dearest friends has told me she tends to sleep with men but falls in love with women. She currently lives with her girlfriend.

And I have male friends who are mainly homosexual who every now & then enjoy a woman.

To me, a person can swing both ways.

And, I suggested L Ron Hubbard was at least a closet queen ( Which, to me, allows for wives & kids ).

The CMO was cute young girls in hot pants & halters.......what did the little boys in the CMO wear ?

Last edited:

Enthetan

Master of Disaster
All true. I know at least 3 guy friends of mine who after being married, having kids, raising a family then came out as gay & left all that behind. they'd each had homoxexual affairs pretty much all along the way. Straight would not work for them.

I also so know both guys & gals who enjoy swinging either way.

It's not unusual for somebody to be by, and for their orientation to shift from one end of the spectrum to the other.

I've always thought that LRH's relationship with little Davey was a bit suspect. I also have thought for a while that Davey's pattern of abuse of male SO members had a certain homoerotic quality to it.

Perhaps he's acting out what happened to him.

Demented LRH

Patron Meritorious
The Rhodesia episode shows that the Old Scratch had homosexual tendencies. However, not all people who have homosexual desires act upon them. We may never know if Hubbard had gay sex.

secretiveoldfag

I can certainly believe something bad happened to him as a teenager but find it much easier to believe he was impotent or nearly so, after a certain age. I have read only one story of a girl taken to a bedroom at Flag (I think) where an older man had sex with her.

Had he been active sexually, with either sex, he was in an ideal position to have anyone who took his fancy. Would you not expect there to be more than one report of this?

But anyway, yuck, what a topic. :faceslap:

Ogsonofgroo

Crusader
I can certainly believe something bad happened to him as a teenager but find it much easier to believe he was impotent or nearly so, after a certain age. I have read only one story of a girl taken to a bedroom at Flag (I think) where an older man had sex with her.

Had he been active sexually, with either sex, he was in an ideal position to have anyone who took his fancy. Would you not expect there to be more than one report of this?

But anyway, yuck, what a topic. :faceslap:

No kidding eh! :puke2:

Hubbard's concerns about impotency I have always thought was probably mostly due to his drug use more than anything else. I've no doubt he was highly deviated in his proclivities, for example of his own son's (Nibs~ RIP) testimonies (later retracted due to CoS pressure, its old history lots of info for the curious), and his own wives.
Does it surprise anyone that such as he, master and sauce, couldn't get his sad shrivelled, VD-ridden, rocks off without beating the shit outta someone to show his true domination and control over the MEST universe?
(Read the 'affirmations' if you want some true light imho.)
Personally I think the twisted fuck would screw anything with a hole, but thats just conjecture on my part I suppose :melodramatic:
Cannot convince me other-wise.
Whether he was abused as a youngster (I think the Snake slithered him, another never-to-be-known thingie), hm, we may never know, but he does show the classic signs of an abused, and highly conflicted, individual.

Sign me!~ 'Still Glad the Old Dead Demented Liar is Dead!' :clap:

:cheers:

Auditor's Toad

Clear as Mud
Ron may have diddled with DM.
By the time he wrote Pain & Sex",oh at first reading it , I thought, here is an old man that is frustrated with he can't get it up anymore.

Not to be grooss, but his mouth worked long after he probably couldn't get it up anymore.

Not much a wet noodle can do with a wildcat.

Winston Smith

Flunked Scientology
Given the revolting state of Ron's dental health, I can't imagine anyone wanting to get close to him other that a faggot. (In orchestras there is an instrument whose German name is faggot, the bassoon. First time I went to college orchestra rehearsal, the bassoonist said, with appropriate inflection, "Where do the faggots sit?)

onthepes

Patron with Honors
Ron may have diddled with DM.
By the time he wrote Pain & Sex",oh at first reading it , I thought, here is an old man that is frustrated with he can't get it up anymore.

Not to be grooss, but his mouth worked long after he probably couldn't get it up anymore.

Not much a wet noodle can do with a wildcat.

wow. I remember that HCOB well. I was made to read it.... A LOT. Go figure. I actually would love to read some of the HCOBs in a new unit of time, now that I have the goggles off. I am not working at the moments, so I need some entertainment. I must be a DB because I used to read that HCOB and not really get it.

I think the EP is when you realise that you have left Scientology and if you frequent a strip club out of curiosity you don't have to write it up anymore. Hellalujah, my vision has just improved

Idle Morgue

Gold Meritorious Patron
"Given the revolting state of Ron's dental health," :hysterical: I thought I was the only one who noticed that. Just disgusting!

Check out this video clip...whoever made it captured the essence of his disgusting mouth and black holeness / dung beetle egg laying material inside of it.

Didn't any of the Oatee's show Ron the Way to Happiness back then - the part that says:"Brush your teeth". Apparently, ole fatty 'forgot' to do that over the years. What Oatee level was he again? Forgot? Oatee 42 - "forgot"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6hbn1SE_BUA&feature=player_detailpage

As Hubbturd says " Some people just aren't taking any responsibility for what they create". Yikes!

BunnySkull

I think some of you are confusing "cross dressing" with being gay - they are separate issues. Of course, cross dressers can be gay but I'm aware of far more cross dressing men who are straight than gay. (This is a different species than drag queens I might add, who are almost always gay.)

Cross dressers are divided into two main categories - those who simply feel more comfortable dressed as the opposite sex and those who get a major sexual thrill and fetishisize cross dressing. Many of the men who get a sexual thrill from cross dressing are straight.

This is also different from gender dismorphia, or those who feel they were born the wrong sex. However you will find quite a few transgendered people cross dressing because it feels natural to them. they won't think of it as cross dressing, but merely dressing as their true gender.

Ummm. Can I just voice another viewpoint on the possible "caught cross-dressing" incident? We know Ron was a fan of and practiced "magic" (black magic, if you ask me! :no:)

Magicians often wear robes as part of their magical gear, and go skyclad (naked) under them. I wonder if he was caught, not in a dress, but in something which looked like a dress to someone who was unfamiliar with these types of magical working costumes:

poderes-unidos-aleister-crowley_04.jpg

images

0.jpg

220px-Aleister_Crowley,_Golden_Dawn.jpg

the-rites-of-eleusis.jpg

crowley1.gif

These are all images of Ron's hero, Aleister Crowley, at various stages of his life. He created and led the Magical Group which Ron and Parsons were a part of.

I don't think Ron was homosexual, however, I do think he was really into dominance and was a sociopath who became a psychopath, and as such was capable of sexually using and abusing both men and women when it suited him, just like his hero Crowley.

Last edited:
And on a related note, In light of the new movie loosely based on Ron's start up of Scientology and COS, called THE MASTER...

Here is some of Aleister Crowley's actual writing, called "The Voice of The Master"

"THE VOICE.

It is not given to flesh and blood, till they be seven times purged, purged through and through, to dwell in the sanctuary of the Heart of the Master.

My fervour is exhausted; my faith fails; I fall from the rapture of passion that pours through the abyss of space. All things feel It; all things live by It; yet nothing that knows itself knows It as It is.

So now I, burning up, yet not burnt through, in the glory of that Light, vibrating to, yet not vibrating altogether with, the vigour of that Pulse, am just so far attuned to the Heart of the Master that was pure Rapture in that sublime moment of union is translated into what seems a solemn music - born very far through the still air - a Voice declaring the Secret of the Sanctuary to every ear in just such measure as that ear is able to receive it.

THE TEN SECRET JOYS OF THE MASTER.

At first the music is as if muffled, a murmur of the wind behind impenetrable veils.

000. NOTHING ONLY EXISTS, AND IS ALL THINGS.

After a pause of deeply-rooted Silence:

00. THERE IS NO LIMIT.

Silence again, as if the very bowels of Nature were thrilled with stillness:

0. THE SUM OF ALL IS BOUNDLESS LIGHT.

Now there is suddenly a gathering together of the essence of Silence; it is as focused at a Point:

1. THOU ARE THAT WHICH THOU CHOOSEST TO THINK THYSELF, IMMUNE TO ALL, FOR IT IS NOTHING BUT A POINT OF VIEW.

Now there bursts forth a Wave of Light, and there rolls forth in majesty of Thunder:

2. THY NAME, WHICH IS THY WORD, IS THE SUBSTANCE OF THY WILL, WHOSE MODE OF ACTION CONSTITUTES EXISTENCE. CHANCE.

The Music swiftly sinks to a low brooding rapture, solemn and slow:

3. THAT WHICH THOU CREATEST IS THINE UNDERSTANDING OF THY LOVE.

Then comes a sudden shaking and confusion, as if the harmony were broken up into innumerable fragments; clashing together, nor is there any speech articulate; until a fearful blast peals forth, a trumpeting of Majesty. But within the blare of the tempest sounds a Voice steady and stern, yet full of peace and kindliness

4. THE NECCESSITY OF THE UNIVERSE IS THE MEASURE OF THY RIGHTEOUSNESS.

Now follows martial music, wild and full of the rushing of Fire:

5. THE MOVEMENT OF THE UNIVERSE IS THE FULFILMENT OF THINE ENERGY.

And this is blended with the echo of all former voices and their music, so that the whole Abyss is filled with their orchestration to one Symphony.

6. THE ORDER OF THE UNIVERSE IS THE EXPRESSION OF THY RAPTURE OF BEAUTY.

This fades away into a deep and tender tune, like nightingales beside a waterfall; and the voice comes twittering:

7. THE SENSIBILITY OF THE UNIVERSE IS THE TRIUMPH OF THINE IMAGINATION.

Quick thrills inform the air, the perpetual quire of myriads of young boys and girls:

8. THE MUTABILITY OF THE UNIVERSE IS THE SPLENDOUR OF THINE INGENUITY.

And now again all sound is gathered into one, an endless monotone of power impregnable, like the trumpeting of an elephant in Spring:

9. THE STABILITY OF THE UNIVERSE IS CHANGE, THE ASSURANCE OF THY TRUTH.

Then, last of all, the soul of Music takes the shape of a pure Maiden’s voice, and she sings:

10. THE PERFECTION OF THE UNIVERSE IS THE REALIZATION OF THE IDEAL OF THY PASSION.

Lo, in the Silence following is my spirit so enlightened at its apprehension of these Secret Joys of the Master, that I was once more lost to myself and lived again for a little while in Him."

From: http://www.rahoorkhuit.net/library/crowley/heart.html

Note the odd numbering starting from treble zed, triple zero? It is a magical gimmick which Ron copied in Scientology 0-8: The book of Basics, and in the tone scale which rises or falls from 0.0 Body Death.

Just an interesting side note! :biggrin:

Demented LRH

Patron Meritorious
In ancient times homosexual act was a part of a magic ritual -- supposedly, gay sex makes the magic more potent. It is quite possible that Hubbard, whose fascination with the magic is well-known, tried to make his magic more powerful and initiated homosexual act with someone during the Moonchild ritual (it is highly unlikely that Parsons was that person).
However, this is just a hypothesis, not a historic fact.