What's new

Was LRH The God or just a god?

Pixie

Crusader
Back to my post...I totally disagree with inferring people who anr anti scn who post incessantly (ie a board ex scn for instance), have missed withholds....I think we have all beenn sec checked enough for an eternity.

Well said! :clap: And the above is what I am referring to.... :eyeroll:

SchwimmelPuckel

Genuine Meatball
cw-shitter.gif

Back to my post...I totally disagree with inferring people who anr anti scn who post incessantly (ie a board ex scn for instance), have missed withholds....I think we have all beenn sec checked enough for an eternity.

That is certainly a fair statement. However the fact of prior sec-checking does not mean:

A. the auditor didn't screw up

B. withholds weren't missed.

C. bypass charge wasn't created as a result of "cleaning a clean"

D. case gain was had by the pc as a result of the sec-check

Personally, I am convinced that if you've been sec-checked by a Co$ auditor at any time in the last 20 years it is quite likely you have been totally f@cked. This does not negate the value of "ethics" related auditing. It just acknowledges the poor state of Co$ "ethics".

Some of the best auditing I've had was "ethics" related; sec-checks, etc.. However, it was all done by competent auditors. That which was done while "in" the Co$ was done PRIOR to the reorganization of the Co$ after the Mission Holders Conference.

So maybe there are no "missed withholds" among ESMBers, but it is a certainty that many ESMBers were exposed at various times to outrageously bad auditing, ESPECIALLY those who were associated with the Co$ in the period since 1982.

For the sake of intellectual honesty, both possibilities have to be acknowledged.

Mark A. Baker

Free to shine

Shiny & Free
As for Lron, he was my god for sure, I used to have a bust of his in my bedroom, and sometimes when I'd arrive home drunk I'd forget it was there and use it as a clothes hanger. I'd wake up in the morning and my panties and bra would be hanging from his ears.
:puke2:

:hysterical: Thankyou Pixie - that made my day!

KnightVision

Gold Meritorious Patron
-snip-
As for Lron, he was my god for sure, I used to have a bust of his in my bedroom, and sometimes when I'd arrive home drunk I'd forget it was there and use it as a clothes hanger. I'd wake up in the morning and my panties and bra would be hanging from his ears. I had a candle underneath the bust that I set up as a sort of alter and used to pray to him for help and guidence from his Target Two and I'd put his photo on the pillow next to mine so that he could send me his thoughts in my sleep.-snip-

I'll be sending my Bust over as a replacement....:D

Voltaire's Child

Fool on the Hill
I always took "source" to mean "Source of Scn". And, of course it came to mean "don't question me since I'm the guy who thought it up and YOU couldn't." This attitude is very much present in his writings.

He could have been if not the greatest friend to mankind, at least a great friend to mankind. His stuff is THAT GOOD. But he kind of undid a lot of it by treating so very many people like crap and teaching others to do the same. DM is his creation.

Scn teaches that all beings are equal and all have the capability to become as gods. However, in CofS, some people are more equal than others, if you get my drift.

Matex

Patron
Hubbard was one of many 20th century people dramatizing (he copied) the major concepts of existential objectivism, which basically allows men to be gods. "Survive!" is synonymous with "selfishness". Note his parallel life with Ayn Rand:

L. Ron Hubbard: lived 1911-1986. Dianetics published:1950.

Ayn Rand: lived 1905-1982. The Fountainhead published: 1943. Atlas Shrugged published: 1957.

These people needed to merge the reality of Modernism, Darwinism, etc. with ancient notions of rights and justice that were being threatened by commie-atheist humanism. They did their best, which wasn't good enough. Conservatives are still trying to justify the crazy idea that you rightfully own what is yours without citing broken old institutions.

Modernism is itself just a rehash of the Enlightenment: a bunch of privileged intellectuals pretending to be so original, projecting their twisted view of the common man and using any immoral deed to save lesser beings from themselves. Not for any noble reason, rather only to justify their gross superiority complexes. They consider their own good intentions to be the greatest good, and something to gleefully kill for.

SchwimmelPuckel

Genuine Meatball
I just thought of something re. all this! - The likelihood and probability of the Phantom Shitter vs. Body Thetans!

You realize, that the moment you turn an LRH bronce head upside down and find some feces in there, that proves, beyond any reasonable doubt, the existence of the Phantom Shitter!

More feces found in unlikely places corrobates the evidence.. The Phantom Shitter really does exist! - His existence is not established by agreement! - On the contrary, the staff and excutives who find the shit find it highly disagreeable.. No, the existence of the Phantom Shitter is established by shit and nothing but the shit!

But what would it take to show some probability of Body Thetans?

Is my trolling using the Phantom Shitter evidence of Body Thetans? - Is it really not me at all, getting such a freakish idea, but rather some of my Body Thetans being humorous? - While I'm really a totally boring old fart who'd rather sit and gaze morosely out at the defecating seagulls, the sea and naked sunbathers? - Is all my wit and humour really just some BT's animating me with a sheen of life hiding my lugubrious true self!?

Oh! - And if feces should be found inside the LRH bronce heads.. Does that prove that the Phantom Shitter is driven by BT's too?

:whistling:

Pascal

Silver Meritorious Patron
I always took "source" to mean "Source of Scn". And, of course it came to mean "don't question me since I'm the guy who thought it up and YOU couldn't." This attitude is very much present in his writings.

He could have been if not the greatest friend to mankind, at least a great friend to mankind. His stuff is THAT GOOD. But he kind of undid a lot of it by treating so very many people like crap and teaching others to do the same. DM is his creation.

Scn teaches that all beings are equal and all have the capability to become as gods. However, in CofS, some people are more equal than others, if you get my drift.

LRH wasn't a prophet nor someone able to run a big 3rd dynamic much less a race. He was a sailor and a writer. He found the road out, tried to heard the sheep but realized he couldn't. He did his best. DM brought order in CoS but at the cost of degrading tech, admin and ethics, similar to what Pinochet and Fujimori did in South America.

Beings are not equal, Ron is clear about that but he is guilty of being over optimistic about abilities in people it seems.

Some say there are no OT's. I have found that noone wants to really become one or they have false data on what is an OT. It's about responsability across the dynamics, not about abilities beyond human understanding.

Pascal

Silver Meritorious Patron
I just thought of something re. all this! - The likelihood and probability of the Phantom Shitter vs. Body Thetans!

You realize, that the moment you turn an LRH bronce head upside down and find some feces in there, that proves, beyond any reasonable doubt, the existence of the Phantom Shitter!

More feces found in unlikely places corrobates the evidence.. The Phantom Shitter really does exist! - His existence is not established by agreement! - On the contrary, the staff and excutives who find the shit find it highly disagreeable.. No, the existence of the Phantom Shitter is established by shit and nothing but the shit!

But what would it take to show some probability of Body Thetans?

Is my trolling using the Phantom Shitter evidence of Body Thetans? - Is it really not me at all, getting such a freakish idea, but rather some of my Body Thetans being humorous? - While I'm really a totally boring old fart who'd rather sit and gaze morosely out at the defecating seagulls, the sea and naked sunbathers? - Is all my wit and humour really just some BT's animating me with a sheen of life hiding my lugubrious true self!?

Oh! - And if feces should be found inside the LRH bronce heads.. Does that prove that the Phantom Shitter is driven by BT's too?

:whistling:

Like Rick James once said... Cocaine is a nasty drug :no:

KnightVision

Gold Meritorious Patron
LRH was just a lonely writer, who couldn't be trusted or believed.

Hell I'd a 'written myself up' real good too!

Last edited: