What's new

Wayne and Debbie in the Bahamas

In present time

Gold Meritorious Patron
Man! Why can't Scientology pay me to shut up? Although lots of other people should, one would think! There must be a market for it. I'm obviously not getting up their wick enough.
i get the impression that when debbie said she knew where the bodies were buried, she was being literal.

Gib

Crusader
Man! Why can't Scientology pay me to shut up? Although lots of other people should, one would think! There must be a market for it. I'm obviously not getting up their wick enough.

I'm afraid you didn't work for them nor I in the inner circle. That's were the money is.

:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

Operating DB

Truman Show Dropout
Overrated. They should be exposing the con of the cult. It would be a much much higher purpose for them. And more spiritually fulfilling.

ILove2Lurk

Lisbeth Salander
throw-money-into-the-air.png

Spiritually fulfilling.
ImageProxy.mvc

scooter

Gold Meritorious Patron
Debbie and Wayne "flourishing and prospering" after what they've been through is plenty damage to the cult and the drunken midget who attempts to control it.:yes:

I'm sure it increases His alcohol consumption every time they post more pictures of sunsets or their dog or large plates of good food - I mean, what if the SO slaves ever get to see that blog?:roflmao:

Or some of the IAS Whales take a peak at the SPs who are "suffering" for their "crimes" of disavowing $cientology or threatening legal action or whatever? :hysterical:

Herr DwarfenFuhrer probably goes close to having a stroke every time another episode of D & W's travels hits the blogosphere.:dieslaughing:

Ya gotta love that.:thumbsup:

And yeah, standing up the way Debbie did in a courtroom where the cult were trying to totally bankrupt her and ruin her forever - take the money and go holiday, I say.:woohoo:

That action alone shows just how much the cult propaganda is pure crap.:happydance:

I just wish I could've gotten some out of them too - but, then again, I wouldn't have had so much fun exposing them in Oz.:biggrin:

Overrated. They should be exposing the con of the cult. It would be a much much higher purpose for them. And more spiritually fulfilling.

they are not considered obliged to do so

it is a widely held opinion that regardless of rather familar faux pas by it's adherents organizatons and famed progenitor the subject and activity has produced value and it's "unindicted coconspirators" are welcome to an honorable silence

nobody likes a snitch

OhMG

Patron Meritorious

She already publicly exposed the criminality and corruption. I guess you missed that international headliner story?

Operating DB

Truman Show Dropout
She already publicly exposed the criminality and corruption. I guess you missed that international headliner story?

I did and it was great moment in time but I'm disappointed the cult shut her down too soon. And I'm happy she and Wayne are making up for lost time and enjoying life. She well deserves it. But I wish she would or could spill ALL the beans!

TG1

Angelic Poster
There's too much judgment (criticism) made of ex-Scientologists -- whether one-time honcho SO execs or plain old public. Right now on many threads active here people are saying:

* Exes aren't active enough in exposing the cult - they should sue the church, write a book, protest at a raid, post under their real names, more, more, more!

* Exes are stuck in Scientology - they should instead go walk in the sunshine, forget that shite, go live their lives, stop looking backward.

* I'm so over Scientology - but I'm still here posting for everyone else's benefit, offering succor, and damn the ones who leave ESMB.

* I'm so over Scientology - but I'm still writing KRs here to expose the evil that Sally and Sam carried out and the shite they did ten, twenty, thirty, forty years ago when they were in the cult.

One thing exes are really, really good at is criticizing and judging criticizing each other. They're too good at it.

(See what I did there -- I criticized people for criticizing people :hysterical:)

TG1

The_Fixer

Class Clown
There's too much judgment (criticism) made of ex-Scientologists -- whether one-time honcho SO execs or plain old public. Right now on many threads active here people are saying:

* Exes aren't active enough in exposing the cult - they should sue the church, write a book, protest at a raid, post under their real names, more, more, more!

* Exes are stuck in Scientology - they should instead go walk in the sunshine, forget that shite, go live their lives, stop looking backward.

* I'm so over Scientology - but I'm still here posting for everyone else's benefit, offering succor, and damn the ones who leave ESMB.

* I'm so over Scientology - but I'm still writing KRs here to expose the evil that Sally and Sam carried out and the shite they did ten, twenty, thirty, forty years ago when they were in the cult.

One thing exes are really, really good at is criticizing and judging criticizing each other. They're too good at it.

(See what I did there -- I criticized people for criticizing people :hysterical:)

TG1

But that is what everyday folks do! Even those never involved in Scn.

There's always that snitch at work, the one who is climbing over everyone to get up that ladder.

The politician.

I could go on....

OhMG

Patron Meritorious
I did and it was great moment in time but I'm disappointed the cult shut her down too soon. And I'm happy she and Wayne are making up for lost time and enjoying life. She well deserves it. But I wish she would or could spill ALL the beans!

She doesn't know of any other "beans" that haven't already been spilled...

they are not considered obliged to do so

it is a widely held opinion that regardless of rather familar faux pas by it's adherents organizatons and famed progenitor the subject and activity has produced value and it's "unindicted coconspirators" are welcome to an honorable silence

nobody likes a snitch

People like whistleblowers though.
And people want to know all about people who ripped off MILLILONS while regging them for the MECCA of technical excellence.

ChurchOfCylontology

Patron with Honors
Interesting that I read this thread right after reading Arnie Lerma's very poignant post regarding Sparrow (emphasis mine):

Reply to GADFLY:

Their pattern in filing civil lawsuits is to sue the party they seek to silence, and then after running them out of money and stressing the hell out of them (The stick) offering some cash to go away.(The Carrot) If you say no, they come back after a while more and offer MORE money.. if you say no, they then at the end of the case but before final rulings they offer a shit pot of money, and you will get the biggest offer if you accept silence.

In their LAST offer to settle RTC vs Lerma - which was bundled up in negotiations to settle BPI vs FACTNet and Lawrence's judgement - the settlement agreement was 50 pages long. It included a 50,000 penalty and we would pay collection or litigation costs for each public appearance , interview or radio show. Their last offer was between 9 and 12 million for Myself, Lawrence Wollersheim and Bob Penny to go away. It was strange going to bed thinking all i have to do is STFU for - I think my share would have been 500K to a million, depending on whether it ended up 9 or twelve million, and there were huge attorney fees to calculate and insurance company litigation possible...and lawrences 8 million. We slept on it just to see if we could countenace it, and decided the next day that our souls were worth more and I could kick myself now but I burned that 50 page proposed settlement agreement in my fireplace and warmed my hand by it. We knew we had gottem as high as they were going to go because Monique Yingling was there with the BIG Checkbook. I feel this in the core of my being, that when you settle you are agreeing in principle that the next Lisa McPherson to die,or that young man named Desmond in NARCONON in Georgia, that the next dead body is worth what you just got paid for your silence...'cause if you had done a little more, perhaps they would still be alive. Now Imagine how many deaths have been prevented by our combined efforts? Take a bow you guys.

I believe that Settling with Scientology, is selling one's soul to the Devil ..period. For $cientology it is merely a business expense... merely a cost of doing business perpetrating an elaborate fraud upon the public and giving them nothing in return. If they settle, THEY WON, they get to seal the case docs, just like they did in Lisa McPherson for 5 million and an agreement that no money goes to critic movement activists, which Dell had agreed to in principle when Bob Minton agreed to finance that case to the tune of 2.5 million dollars.

Prior to the closing of the LMT ExOT Brian Haney had promised Bob to help fund the LMT with his Zwan settlement from Digital Lightwave litigation. He got 50 million I believe it was, and in his agreement with the $cientologist Zwan, were a list of names he could never give money to, including Robert Minton,, the LMT, and a dozen others including, my name, Arnie Lerma.

See: Hush-Hush Money
An anti-Scientology activist claims that the church made him an offer he had to refuse: $12 million. BY ALAN PRENDERGAST - WEST WORLD
August 14, 1997

Also see Conspiracy for Silence AND the The Scientology Matrix

Regards

Arnie Lerma

""Hence we always try to work away from any pleasure to that in which it is the least natural, least redolent of its Maker, and least pleasurable. An ever increasing craving for an ever diminishing pleasure is the formula. It is more certain; and it's better style. To get a man's soul and give him NOTHING in return...." Screwtape Letters by CS Lewis

Note: These numbers described were 1997 dollars 12 million would be about SEVENTEEN MILLION Today, and 1 million would be 1.4 Millon today using the Governments lying CPI stats not the real inflation figures published at Shadowstats.com

Every time I see a post about Debbie Cook's fabulous trips around the world and see really ridiculous comments like, "I'm so happy for her and Wayne on their trip to [fill in tropical location]....they deserve to relax..." I just want to vomit. These two took blood money and I will not be one to congratulate them on their endless vacations. How many millions did Debbie Cook coerce illegally from people over the years? How many people did she victimize? Yes, she suffered and she was held against her will, but how many others suffered at her hands? Yes she spoke out, reluctantly and accidentally (by her own admissions), but she put on quite a fireworks show that dazzled many people including the media.

But does she REALLY deserve to take the blood money for her silence? If you think so, then re-read Arnie's comment above. There's nothing here to celebrate.