What's new

Wayne and Debbie in the Bahamas

Mick Wenlock

Admin Emeritus (retired)
I did and it was great moment in time but I'm disappointed the cult shut her down too soon. And I'm happy she and Wayne are making up for lost time and enjoying life. She well deserves it. But I wish she would or could spill ALL the beans!

well deserves it?

Are you kidding me? She spent years abusing people, squeezing every last dime out of people, buying herself a fancy car, watching friends and juniors sent to the rpf or expelled. And then she gets a pay off paid for by those very same suckers who now get bled dry TWICE on her behalf - and she "deserves" it?

Wow. That ios the saddest equation I have heard of in a long time.

SchwimmelPuckel

Genuine Meatball
I think it's fine to accept a bag of money from Scientology.. But once one has the money in hand one should talk shit about them and soil their public image anyway.

:yes:

scooter

Gold Meritorious Patron
OK, I'll bite again.

These two people spent their lives stupidly and mistakenly supporting an abusive cult, and assisting in the abusing.

Debbie drops an email into the middle of the cult that goes ballistic and a whole shit-load of folk wake up and leave.

Cult plays hard-ball and is out to cripple them big-time but smart attorney and several smart former SO members help out and cult abuses, as detailed in court by Debbie, get international media.

I've heard some stories of what they went through after the email dropped, and none of them are pretty. Don't forget Debbie was a physical wreck when all this was going down, and her mental state was obviously pretty frail too. I see what they are doing is still fighting the cult as it's constantly reminding anyone with stories about DM that they too can get a HUGE payout if they're willing to go public with them.

And that has to be a constant threat to the Drunken Maggot Hisself - He has to divert His dwindling staff resources to ferreting out and buying out EVERYONE He's ever abused or who knows about His abuses.

I guess it all depends on whether you think all of this "just happened" or not.

I don't believe any of us here who were in are, or were angels - we all contributed to the crap that went down (and is still happening.) I don't like the idea of Blood Money, but I reckon Debbie took a huge personal risk to do what she did and I'm happy she's out there still thumbing her nose at Herr DwarfenFuhrer despite whatever gag order was signed. And spending "His money" to boot.

Cancerous Little Gnome will never admit it, but one of His pet-turned-targets is still causing Him huge grief despite anything He can do about it. He got shafted.

And He's still getting it - painfully and publicly.

SchwimmelPuckel

Genuine Meatball
^^^ I agree :) - My joke above is a joke of course, but then, I still think that's the way Scientology should be 'treated'. It is the way that 'church' treats it's members.

And we can all guess what Debbie and Wayne's gag-orders specify. And it obviously fails to specify that they must not make reports about their success and prospering..

I'm sure the Sinister Scam Cult of Scientology will learn from that! - The next whistleblower will most certainly have gag-orders that forbids him to make positive reports about anything whatsoever, whether Scientology is mentioned or not. The only reports he will be allowed to make are heartbreaking reports of financial ruin and debilitating health problems that will result in his untimely death because he opposed Scientology. (This IS stated quite clearly in Hubbard's policies. Expected behavior of apostates.. Why the hell do I need to educate those scientology dorks in how to make their gag-orders anyway?)

:duh:

Emma

Con te partirò
Administrator
OK, I'll bite again.

These two people spent their lives stupidly and mistakenly supporting an abusive cult, and assisting in the abusing.

Debbie drops an email into the middle of the cult that goes ballistic and a whole shit-load of folk wake up and leave.

Cult plays hard-ball and is out to cripple them big-time but smart attorney and several smart former SO members help out and cult abuses, as detailed in court by Debbie, get international media.

I've heard some stories of what they went through after the email dropped, and none of them are pretty. Don't forget Debbie was a physical wreck when all this was going down, and her mental state was obviously pretty frail too. I see what they are doing is still fighting the cult as it's constantly reminding anyone with stories about DM that they too can get a HUGE payout if they're willing to go public with them.

And that has to be a constant threat to the Drunken Maggot Hisself - He has to divert His dwindling staff resources to ferreting out and buying out EVERYONE He's ever abused or who knows about His abuses.

I don't believe any of us here who were in are, or were angels - we all contributed to the crap that went down (and is still happening.) I don't like the idea of Blood Money, but I reckon Debbie took a huge personal risk to do what she did and I'm happy she's out there still thumbing her nose at Herr DwarfenFuhrer despite whatever gag order was signed. And spending "His money" to boot.

Cancerous Little Gnome will never admit it, but one of His pet-turned-targets is still causing Him huge grief despite anything He can do about it. He got shafted.

Scoots!! Where have you been?? :biggrin:

OK, I'll bite again.

Jesus, have I been stoopid. That is the message isn't it? Behind the internet pics of Debbie and Hubby swanning around in paradise. It is not just "Let's piss off DM", but "Y'all can go and get a big bag of cash from the Church of Non Disclosure". She's Div 6ing for dissenters, reverse flow. Join up now to take money OUT of the COS.

I did and it was great moment in time but I'm disappointed the cult shut her down too soon. And I'm happy she and Wayne are making up for lost time and enjoying life. She well deserves it. But I wish she would or could spill ALL the beans!

card laid is a card played

she did her bit. others may ask for more but not demand it

There's too much judgment (criticism) made of ex-Scientologists -- whether one-time honcho SO execs or plain old public. Right now on many threads active here people are saying:

* Exes aren't active enough in exposing the cult - they should sue the church, write a book, protest at a raid, post under their real names, more, more, more!

* Exes are stuck in Scientology - they should instead go walk in the sunshine, forget that shite, go live their lives, stop looking backward.

* I'm so over Scientology - but I'm still here posting for everyone else's benefit, offering succor, and damn the ones who leave ESMB.

* I'm so over Scientology - but I'm still writing KRs here to expose the evil that Sally and Sam carried out and the shite they did ten, twenty, thirty, forty years ago when they were in the cult.

One thing exes are really, really good at is criticizing and judging criticizing each other. They're too good at it.

(See what I did there -- I criticized people for criticizing people :hysterical:)

TG1

and then there's birdsong saying fukkk CoS but...

AUDITING AND AUDITOR TRAINING ARE GOOD THINGS

scooter

Gold Meritorious Patron
Scoots!! Where have you been?? :biggrin:

Busy as a one-armed bricklayer in a disaster zone :biggrin:

Working lots and being a Dad - I drop in briefly but don't have much time to say much:bigcry:

But I haven't totally retired from cult-busting:no:

There are some things you just can't stop doing:coolwink:

BunnySkull

Silver Meritorious Patron
I think they are like lost souls - like the trust fund babies going from tropical paradise to tropical paradise thinking they will find happiness via a permanent vacation. Giving their former lives I get the idea they don't know what to do with themselves.

After decades of abusing people and furthering the con spending a few months reversing the damage only to then take blood money for silence is nothing to applaud. They put their own temporal luxury well ahead of all their friends and coworkers still suffering and being abused. If nothing else I would have hoped they would have fought a little harder to try and help all those they knew while in, but no. They got theirs and fuck the rest.

Lulu Belle

Moonbat
There's too much judgment (criticism) made of ex-Scientologists -- whether one-time honcho SO execs or plain old public. Right now on many threads active here people are saying:

* Exes aren't active enough in exposing the cult - they should sue the church, write a book, protest at a raid, post under their real names, more, more, more!

* Exes are stuck in Scientology - they should instead go walk in the sunshine, forget that shite, go live their lives, stop looking backward.

* I'm so over Scientology - but I'm still here posting for everyone else's benefit, offering succor, and damn the ones who leave ESMB.

* I'm so over Scientology - but I'm still writing KRs here to expose the evil that Sally and Sam carried out and the shite they did ten, twenty, thirty, forty years ago when they were in the cult.

One thing exes are really, really good at is criticizing and judging criticizing each other. They're too good at it.

(See what I did there -- I criticized people for criticizing people :hysterical:)

TG1

:goodposting:

Fucking EPIC post.

This should be a sticky or something. :p

Freeminds

Bitter defrocked apostate
I do like his photos
vd0i6v.jpg

"Just when you thought it was safe to go back into the water..."
failboatsunset_zps50e433db.jpg

This is NOT OK !!!!

Gold Meritorious Patron
I think they are like lost souls - like the trust fund babies going from tropical paradise to tropical paradise thinking they will find happiness via a permanent vacation. Giving their former lives I get the idea they don't know what to do with themselves.

After decades of abusing people and furthering the con spending a few months reversing the damage only to then take blood money for silence is nothing to applaud. They put their own temporal luxury well ahead of all their friends and coworkers still suffering and being abused. If nothing else I would have hoped they would have fought a little harder to try and help all those they knew while in, but no. They got theirs and fuck the rest.

I'm not sure this is fair.

They look to me to be putting on a rather brave face. Both of their living quarters that they've posted pics of seem to me as best discribed as "recently updated". Both rentals were "off season" in my estimation. And they had to drive a trailer of their possessions from the west coast of Mexico to TX to put in storage (because they don't have a home), undoubtably beating the shit out of their tow vehicle only to end up on a hot, dusty island where the only time the word paradise is expressed is in marketing materials.

So what's the big whoop?

Boojuum

Who posts pictures of the rooms in their home for thousands of people to see? I might understand a newsy, "We're doing fine in the Bahamas." Pictures of their bedroom and kitchen and patio? Are they trying to tell the world that their business consulting has taken off? No sign of that. Looks like they simply took the hush money. Ugh.

NoName

A Girl Has No Name
Who posts pictures of the rooms in their home for thousands of people to see? I might understand a newsy, "We're doing fine in the Bahamas." Pictures of their bedroom and kitchen and patio? Are they trying to tell the world that their business consulting has taken off? No sign of that. Looks like they simply took the hush money. Ugh.

I think they're trying to tell Der Dwafenfuhrer they won. Debbie looks beautiful in those pictures - 20 years younger than last year.

BunnySkull

I'm not sure this is fair.

They look to me to be putting on a rather brave face. Both of their living quarters that they've posted pics of seem to me as best discribed as "recently updated". Both rentals were "off season" in my estimation. And they had to drive a trailer of their possessions from the west coast of Mexico to TX to put in storage (because they don't have a home), undoubtably beating the shit out of their tow vehicle only to end up on a hot, dusty island where the only time the word paradise is expressed is in marketing materials.

So what's the big whoop?

I guess I can't wrap my head around how you can work and live alongside of people for 25 years who become like your family, living under the closet of circumstances. You suffer terrible abuses and watch terrible fraud perpetuated on members, then start the process of exposing the conditions and abuse they are enduring then just say, oh, $$$, ok bye bye. Good luck living in the hole and shit!

You have to admit they did pump people up and tell them they were really going to take this on. Remember Debbie's website? She claimed she was out for justice and undertook fundraising leading people to believe this. So the very fast settlement really shocked their supporters. She should have never implied that is all she really wanted was a payoff. (And from the start I had said if the cult had helped Debbie out and ensured her business did well she would have stayed silent.)

I don't mean they are rich and living in luxury, but that they seem to just be lost trying to find something to do with themselves. After having the non-stop mission of clearing the planet and the pressure cooker of the SO, I really don't think Debbie knows what to do. They don't have a mission any more and I think the constant moving from tropical island to beaches is indicative of that. I think settling down poses a problem for them, why else deal with the trouble of a rusty travel trailer and storage as you say.

I'm glad Debbie wrote the letter and helped some members open their eyes. I think quickly settling and taking a pay off just when some major progress was starting to be made was sad. I don't think the few months of her fight against DM mitigated the damage she did to others for 20 plus years at the head of flag. Debbie wasn't some lowly SO slave, if she was I wouldn't be saying a damn thing. I wish those poor SO kids got that kind of money rather than kicked out in the streets. No, because she was a power she got treatedly differently in and out of the SO.

I'd also like to point out you don't get to become the head of flag by being a saint. She stepped on and hurt a lot of fellow SO members, threw plenty in the RPF and enforced disconnections - not to even mention the bleeding dry of public. I've not heard any of Debbie's underlings from Flag, who are out now, come running to her defense. In fact I mostly heard she was a bitch on wheels, so I can't exactly celebrate she's laying on the beach while dozens at INT remain in the hole, DM continues his reign of terror and members continue raiding their kids college funds and lose their homes to fund Ideal Orgs.

In present time

Gold Meritorious Patron
I guess I can't wrap my head around how you can work and live alongside of people for 25 years who become like your family, living under the closet of circumstances. You suffer terrible abuses and watch terrible fraud perpetuated on members, then start the process of exposing the conditions and abuse they are enduring then just say, oh, $$$, ok bye bye. Good luck living in the hole and shit!

You have to admit they did pump people up and tell them they were really going to take this on. Remember Debbie's website? She claimed she was out for justice and undertook fundraising leading people to believe this. So the very fast settlement really shocked their supporters. She should have never implied that is all she really wanted was a payoff. (And from the start I had said if the cult had helped Debbie out and ensured her business did well she would have stayed silent.)

I don't mean they are rich and living in luxury, but that they seem to just be lost trying to find something to do with themselves. After having the non-stop mission of clearing the planet and the pressure cooker of the SO, I really don't think Debbie knows what to do. They don't have a mission any more and I think the constant moving from tropical island to beaches is indicative of that. I think settling down poses a problem for them, why else deal with the trouble of a rusty travel trailer and storage as you say.

I'm glad Debbie wrote the letter and helped some members open their eyes. I think quickly settling and taking a pay off just when some major progress was starting to be made was sad. I don't think the few months of her fight against DM mitigated the damage she did to others for 20 plus years at the head of flag. Debbie wasn't some lowly SO slave, if she was I wouldn't be saying a damn thing. I wish those poor SO kids got that kind of money rather than kicked out in the streets. No, because she was a power she got treatedly differently in and out of the SO.

I'd also like to point out you don't get to become the head of flag by being a saint. She stepped on and hurt a lot of fellow SO members, threw plenty in the RPF and enforced disconnections - not to even mention the bleeding dry of public. I've not heard any of Debbie's underlings from Flag, who are out now, come running to her defense. In fact I mostly heard she was a bitch on wheels, so I can't exactly celebrate she's laying on the beach while dozens at INT remain in the hole, DM continues his reign of terror and members continue raiding their kids college funds and lose their homes to fund Ideal Orgs.
yeah, and it isnt as if any of her dynamics were on the list. no children. especially. i am not saying procreation is the end all and be all, but debbie would make a sweet grandma. co$ denies you the dynamics they claim to save.

and i also thing it ruins people. totally. even little davie miscavige, totally fucked up. i am not saying he would have been gods gift had he not been brought up in a cult. but most likely he would have been a more normal person, maybe just a run of the mill pain in the ass... but i really can feel sorry about this save the planet pressure he has been under for years. yeah, there aint no scotch strong enough to solve that.

TG1

Angelic Poster
Bunny -- do you really have NO idea how somebody could make a U-turn on the highway of dissidence when the legal machine of Scientology turns its evil Eye of Mordor in their direction?

Seriously?

Do you actually know NO ONE who has ever done that before -- just stood down, taken the money, and run away?

But perhaps you do know someone like that -- another ex-Sea Org member who had once worked at a fairly high level of responsibility, perhaps an ex-CMO person.

If you do know someone like that, just ask him what the cost is of standing up against all those resources for, oh, say a year or less. Now imagine how you'd feel in that situation if you were more than twice that guy's age and had spent four, five or six times the number of years he spent in the Sea Org. And imagine you'd worked at a much higher level than your ex-CMO friend. And imagine since leaving the Sea Org you'd been living under this Eye of Mordor oppression for six more years? And imagine you had a debilitating energy-sucking disease for which there is no known cure. And imagine you were then sued again for millions of dollars in restitution for violating the gag order you had been forced to sign.

And then maybe you can imagine how in the face of all this that Debbie could stand down, take the money, and run away.

And I'm not even a Debbie fan.

Just sayin'.

TG1

Last edited:

scooter

Gold Meritorious Patron

My theory:

Put yourself in the shoes of an ex-Int base member.

You've MAYBE been given some sort of measly payment for all your years' service, your health is shot and you're basically unemployable outside of $cientology circles.

Somebody like one of the "I-know-every-inch-of-his-body" wives.

Your current "berthing" isn't that much of a step up from the Hole nor "standard" SO berthing, you earn fuck-all (if you have any work at all) and you're getting old.

Wouldn't those pictures look like a luxury mansion to you? No razor wire, no shared bathroom, no cockroaches, no dirty laundry etc etc?

Look at how HEALTHY Debbie looks, compared with at her trial. And how relaxed and cheerful they both are. And YOU are barely making enough to eat crap food. AND you can't afford decent health care, let alone a holiday of ANY sort.

Would you start to have "Treasonous thoughts" about Drunken Maggot and His psycho hissy-fits and luxury lifestyle while you slaved away in the SO?

Know that you could get some $s if you mentioned His name to the media and a good lawyer?

Especially since you've worked out you'll not get any Bridge this lifetime anyway? And you've also discovered that what Debbie said in her email was mild compared to the real scene in the cult?

AND there's LRH-trained auditors who'll do it for next-to-nothing compared with Herr DwarfenFuhrer's mortgage-your-granny rates?

WHAT would you do in that situation?