What's new

Wayne and Debbie in the Bahamas

ILove2Lurk

Lisbeth Salander
Buster is thinking this is about 9.5 on the "bow-wow" scale.

Buster is thinking this is about 9.5 on the "bow-wow" scale. :yes:

Can't believe how clear the water is.

1010-6-May-2013-Fortuna-Beach-wayne-128.jpg

Source: http://waynebaumgarten.com/

For entertainment purposes only.
:coolwink:

(Don't click on link if it's gonna piss ya off.)

I told you I was trouble

Suspended animation
They're communicating directly to the dwarf IMO and to anyone that may be thinking of getting out ... ie we are OK, we didn't die of any hideous disease (via a 'motivator') like tubs and COB hoped we would and I can't help liking the way they're going about it.

:happydance:

ClearEyed

Patron with Honors
People like whistleblowers though.
And people want to know all about people who ripped off MILLILONS while regging them for the MECCA of technical excellence.

I do believe she drove a pretty spiffy car while the rank and file were on rice and beans. And did she, or did she not hold up her staff to ridicule and abuse by reading their confessions to the rest of the crew and then verbally abusing them?

She seemed OK with how things were going until the abuse was directed her way.

Very limited moral compass. I am not impressed with her.

CommunicatorIC

@IndieScieNews on Twitter
From WWP: https://whyweprotest.net/community/...aumgarten-in-the-bahamas.110406/#post-2304759
  • Scientologists: "What Your Donations Pay For"

Fortuna Beach
    http://waynebaumgarten.com/2013/05/fortuna-beach/
    Debbie, Buster and I went and checked out another beach today. It was really wow-worthy. Of course you expect ample wow-ness when you are going to the beach in the Bahamas, but some are over touristy and medium wow, and others are super-wow. I would put this one at about 9.5 on the wow scale. When I post it’s always a struggle to pick the best photos. I hope you will enjoy this selection.

Click on any image to see the slide show.
    Sample pics:

1000-6-may-2013-fortuna-beach-jpg.3247

1008-6-may-2013-fortuna-beach-wayne-3-jpg.3248

1004-6-may-2013-fortuna-beach-wayne-1-jpg.3249

1003-6-may-2013-fortuna-beach-wayne-125-jpg.3250

Mick Wenlock

Admin Emeritus (retired)
They're communicating directly to the dwarf IMO and to anyone that may be thinking of getting out ... ie we are OK, we didn't die of any hideous disease (via a 'motivator') like tubs and COB hoped we would and I can't help liking the way they're going about it.

:happydance:

Oh really? You don't think that the message is "go along with the CofS and DM and you will be alright"? How about - "attack and be miserable, compromise and you will be rewarded?"

sorry I thnk you have the "lesson" ass backwards.

Lulu Belle

Moonbat
I do believe she drove a pretty spiffy car while the rank and file were on rice and beans. And did she, or did she not hold up her staff to ridicule and abuse by reading their confessions to the rest of the crew and then verbally abusing them?

Yup.

Just like Bitty Miscavige...

...and some others.

In present time

Gold Meritorious Patron

sounds like marty.

I told you I was trouble

Suspended animation
Oh really? You don't think that the message is "go along with the CofS and DM and you will be alright"? How about - "attack and be miserable, compromise and you will be rewarded?"

sorry I thnk you have the "lesson" ass backwards.

Hey, I'm not a 'fan' of hers at all, but I really don't think for a moment that she went along with the cofs and DM ... remember all that 'out PR' during the court case?

She stitched the cofs and DM up and now she's rubbing his nose in it on the net for all to see ... and I have no problem with that at all.

:no:

Mick Wenlock

Admin Emeritus (retired)

Hey, I'm not a 'fan' of hers at all, but I really don't think for a moment that she went along with the cofs and DM ... remember all that 'out PR' during the court case?

She stitched the cofs and DM up and now she's rubbing his nose in it on the net for all to see ... and I have no problem with that at all.

:no:

well I think you are dreaming to be honest.

All I see is one more exploiter busily exploiting. You may think she has stitched up Miscavige I think she and Miscavige have stitched up ordinary scientologists. And I have big problems with that.

Auditor's Toad

Clear as Mud
Many - if not most - Xs seem to feel Debbie wasn't a nice person for most of her exec career in the SO.
I'd agree.

Many - if not most - seem to feel in her infamous e mail she influenced some people to leave the fold. On that I'd agree.

Many - if not most - seem to feel she took a big payout as a result of DM screwing the pooch with a court case against her. I'd agree that happened.

She got money from the Co$. I say good on her for that.

Some, obviously, would have played her hand differently. Oh well.

BunnySkull

Silver Meritorious Patron
I'd say the main problem is a lot of people hoping the Debbie Cook of today is a different person from the Debbie Cook, SO Flag Captain - and she's not. The same person who fleeced and manipulated Scientology public and screamed at SO beneath her for 25 years is the same Debbie who fleeced DM and sold her silence to him at the expense of fellow SO members still suffering under his reign.

Debbie just decided it was better to chose the greatest good for her.

Anonycat

Crusader
This is what the cult does (TM).

So, when settling, are you selling your soul to the Devil, or negotiating for your escape from hell?

I guess there is no one answer. In sparrow's case, he only got his freedom and his legal fees paid for. OSA had tried to get him to do their will, and he held out for as long as he could - 2 years. He's an ex. He doesn't owe me shit, and if anything, I owe him for all the work he did.

Your soul is 100% yours, sparrow. :)

I told you I was trouble

Suspended animation
well I think you are dreaming to be honest.

All I see is one more exploiter busily exploiting. You may think she has stitched up Miscavige I think she and Miscavige have stitched up ordinary scientologists. And I have big problems with that.

Ah come on Mick, ordinary scientologists are so stitched up from the very start that they wouldn't even notice a few more stitches and besides ... I like dreaming.

:eyeroll:

She has proved that by standing up to (and exploiting) the cofs and Miscavige publicly a good result is possible (just for herself admittedly) and that she is still very much alive and kicking and if any ordinary scientologists observe that it may just be enough to tip them over ... and out (and they may even decide to have a go at the cofs themselves) that's really all I meant.

Every bit of action against the cofs adds up, it has to.

Mick Wenlock

Admin Emeritus (retired)
Ah come on Mick, ordinary scientologists are so stitched up from the very start that they wouldn't even notice a few more stitches and besides ... I like dreaming.

:eyeroll:

She has proved that by standing up to (and exploiting) the cofs and Miscavige publicly a good result is possible (just for herself admittedly) and that she is still very much alive and kicking and if any ordinary scientologists observe that it may just be enough to tip them over ... and out (and they may even decide to have a go at the cofs themselves) that's really all I meant.

Every bit of action against the cofs adds up, it has to.

Sorry I never replied to your post.

Did she get a good result? I haven't seen much evidence of the 'good result' but I have not been following it.

Sorry but a grabbing little exploiting git making more money off the same system she is such an integral part of really doesn't move me to wave pom-poms.

She was an asshole when she was in, she failed at that and is now an asshole being out and i am fairly confident she will probably fail at that too.

What I have not seen is any effort by her to help those she damaged. And she did a lot of damage to a lot of people. Maybe I would be moved if I were to see that she even realizes she did fuck up a lot of peoples' lives.

Last edited:
debbie is not absolutely incompetent as a painter

don't think any serious collectors are interested but i'd hang one if it were given to me

if i ever get a wall