What's new

We Are Unanimous

Krautfag

Patron Meritorious
I started to write something funny about wanting to give back to the Co$ for all the wonderful things they had done for me and that is why I am creating the "We Are Unanimous".

Then I realized that after 22 years I owed them NOTHING, and if most people on the inside looked they would see the same thing. The only *cough* religion that you have to take out loans to get your spiritual freedom. For what Scientologist have given in either time or money they have been short changed at every turn and the further they travel the Bridge to Total Fraud the more you got mindf**ked in believing you need to give more. Can you say "out exchange" on a grand scale.

Anyway after spotting my true suppression its time to give back and have some fun doing it.

That's funny stuff :)

It was unanimous that we will not vote on anything because we know it will be rigged. :yes:

We are just unanimous in those 2 points.

1. Dissolve the current organization of the Church of Scientology (RTC, CST) and take DM to court for crimes against humanity and anyone else that knowing participated.

2. Protect everyones human right to practice their religious beliefs whether that is Scientology or any other religious beliefs.

Thats all.

Why is no 2 needed? Isn't that already being taken care of? Isn't it already unanimous by default because there are laws covering it.

I see this religious freedom being trumpeted almost like an apology when someone wants to talk about cult abuse. Is it really still necessary to do that? I repeat no 2 is not the problem. No 1 is the problem.

Jim Little

Patron with Honors
I guess I can see your point regarding #2 as far as the group goes, but I do not agree that our so called government is protecting our human rights at all, and they are always coming up with new problems that always require the solution to be for us to give up our human rights.

freet43

Patron with Honors
I love it!

sign me up :)

Marina

I just read the post about the un/ex/anti/indie scientologist stating that he is not Anonymous and was being accused of being so. I would like to state that I am not part of the group Anonymous but I do not disagree with their purpose.

I do understand the meaning behind the mask and I love the movie V for Vendetta. I understand that another reason for the mask use to be the fear that OSA would come after them in some fashion. I think that fear is long gone because there are just to many people speaking out to be ignored these days.

At this time I would like to officially start the group called "Unanimous".

We are unanimous in our decision that the organizaion known as the Church of Scientology, Religious Technology Center, & The Church of Spiritual Technology needs to be dissolved and David Miscavige needs to be removed and brought to trail for his crimes against humanity along with anyone that knowingly supports him in those crimes.

We are sure that the technology and practices of Scientology will continue to be practiced in independent groups after those organizations are dissolved and those people have every human right to practice their beliefs.

We Are Unanimous
We Do Forgive
We Do Not Forget
Respect Us

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
Hey, Scientology wants to get in on this action too!

They make you pledge your soul and sell it back to you in installments.

We are Usurious.
We Do Not Forgive your debt to us.
We Do Not Forget to collect.​

Rmack

Van Allen Belt Sunbather
I just read the post about the un/ex/anti/indie scientologist stating that he is not Anonymous and was being accused of being so. I would like to state that I am not part of the group Anonymous but I do not disagree with their purpose.

I do understand the meaning behind the mask and I love the movie V for Vendetta. I understand that another reason for the mask use to be the fear that OSA would come after them in some fashion. I think that fear is long gone because there are just to many people speaking out to be ignored these days.

At this time I would like to officially start the group called "Unanimous".

We are unanimous in our decision that the organizaion known as the Church of Scientology, Religious Technology Center, & The Church of Spiritual Technology needs to be dissolved and David Miscavige needs to be removed and brought to trail for his crimes against humanity along with anyone that knowingly supports him in those crimes.

We are sure that the technology and practices of Scientology will continue to be practiced in independent groups after those organizations are dissolved and those people have every human right to practice their beliefs.

We Are Unanimous
We Do Forgive
We Do Not Forget
Respect Us

Can you be anonymously unanimous?

hartley

Patron with Honors
1. Dissolve the current organization of the Church of Scientology (RTC, CST) and take DM to court for crimes against humanity and anyone else that knowing participated.

Dissolving the organisation is not something everyone wants to do. I'd settle for locking them up in a psychiatric hospital, but you might think that too cruel. :screwy:

2. Protect everyones human right to practice their religious beliefs whether that is Scientology or any other religious beliefs.

There is no such right. No country in the world allows Freedom of Religous Practise. This is a common misconception.

"There are no limits on what you can believe, but there are limits on how you can behave. It is called the law, and no one is above it."
- Senator Nicholas Xenophon

My Common Denominator would be that we are all agreed that the Church of Scientology as presently constituted is a Bad Thing. It should be shut down or reformed.

freethinker

Sponsor
Dissolving the organisation is not something everyone wants to do. I'd settle for locking them up in a psychiatric hospital, but you might think that too cruel. :screwy:

There is no such right. No country in the world allows Freedom of Religous Practise. This is a common misconception.

"There are no limits on what you can believe, but there are limits on how you can behave. It is called the law, and no one is above it."
- Senator Nicholas Xenophon

My Common Denominator would be that we are all agreed that the Church of Scientology as presently constituted is a Bad Thing. It should be shut down or reformed.

^^^^ THIS ^^^^^