What's new

...we couldn’t be found but I could find you!

Sindy

Crusader
I am so very sorry for what this terrible group has put you and your daughter through and for hearing of your terrible abuse by your ex-husband.

But know you are blessed with your daughter who you have chosen to love and support all these years. And you are both blessed with the freedom that you won with your courage when you decided to escape.

They tried to take my daughter too and drag her back to virtual slavery.

As I look at her wonderful life and my beautiful granddaughter I thank Goddess constantly that I chose her over that cult.

The true story of scientology is not told in all those pictures they flash around in their various promotions they send to you. Rather the true story of scientology is told in the empty photo albums, in the blank photos of children no longer with us, of grandchildren that were never born, of sad and lonely people who will never experience these absolute joys in their later life because scientology drained that possibility from them with their greed.

THAT is scientology’s photographic story.

And I weep for all those children lost to scientology and all those families devoured for worldly gain.

You have chosen love, you will carry it with you always and you will never regret it.

Thank you so much for sharing your story and in doing so for helping us all to heal.

You have many sisters (and I am sure brothers) here. Do feel free to contact me any time.

w/<3

Denise

Wow. I think there is another (very different from the first) book inside of you and I would be the first to buy and read it. You have a way with words and when looking at the pics of you and your daughter while you WERE in the SO, it is obvious that YOU always chose love even then.

Welcome to ESMB ExElronComm

Operating DB

Truman Show Dropout
I am so very sorry for what this terrible group has put you and your daughter through and for hearing of your terrible abuse by your ex-husband.

But know you are blessed with your daughter who you have chosen to love and support all these years. And you are both blessed with the freedom that you won with your courage when you decided to escape.

They tried to take my daughter too and drag her back to virtual slavery.

As I look at her wonderful life and my beautiful granddaughter I thank Goddess constantly that I chose her over that cult.

The true story of scientology is not told in all those pictures they flash around in their various promotions they send to you. Rather the true story of scientology is told in the empty photo albums, in the blank photos of children no longer with us, of grandchildren that were never born, of sad and lonely people who will never experience these absolute joys in their later life because scientology drained that possibility from them with their greed.

THAT is scientology’s photographic story.

And I weep for all those children lost to scientology and all those families devoured for worldly gain.

You have chosen love, you will carry it with you always and you will never regret it.

Thank you so much for sharing your story and in doing so for helping us all to heal.

You have many sisters (and I am sure brothers) here. Do feel free to contact me any time.

w/<3

Denise
Your analogy of scientology’s photographic story brought to mind their anti psychiatry museum. Why not have our own scn holocaust museum with pictures and stories and documentation of all their horrific human rights abuses on full display?

Sindy

Crusader
Your analogy of scientology’s photographic story brought to mind their anti psychiatry museum. Why not have our own scn holocaust museum with pictures and stories and documentation of all their horrific human rights abuses on full display?

Maybe the psychs would fund it. :biggrin: