Web Comments for the Sara Goldberg Disconnection article

MissWog

Silver Meritorious Patron
Anyone have any intel on the internal handling of this explosive story? I just came across this in the comments section:

Sinclair Upps20 hours ago
I'm not quite sure anyone would read something Childs wrote. In this story, Childs writes: "Church officers did not comment for this report." They did respond, in two letters. So, why is Childs not telling the truth?

What are they telling the members inside?

Bea Kiddo

Crusader
Anyone have any intel on the internal handling of this explosive story? I just came across this in the comments section:

Sinclair Upps20 hours ago
I'm not quite sure anyone would read something Childs wrote. In this story, Childs writes: "Church officers did not comment for this report." They did respond, in two letters. So, why is Childs not telling the truth?

What are they telling the members inside?

There is no internal handling. Most Sea Org members do not read newspapers at all. No TV and no newspapers. Only OSA sees them.

For those not in the Sea Org, I find it hard to understand how this stuff does not get through to them. But they are all pretty indoctrinated to believe that all media are lies, and so they chose to ignore it.

MissWog

Oh and PS..
typical bullshit deflection by those few members allowed on the internet.. Really they suck at it and the tactics are so 2003 :eyeroll:
Are they ever gonna update their play book? :duh:

probably the same way they to handle everything else on the internet, reports any post that contains truthful information and create multiple user accounts te conversations with themselves about how wonderful the cult is

MissWog

probably the same way they to handle everything else on the internet, reports any post that contains truthful information and create multiple user accounts te conversations with themselves about how wonderful the cult is
"just like any other religion"
"what a horrible mother"
"this isn't news"

The comparison to other religions is the most used comment.. They just sound soooo dumb too.

Knows

Gold Meritorious Patron
There is no internal handling. Most Sea Org members do not read newspapers at all. No TV and no newspapers. Only OSA sees them.

For those not in the Sea Org, I find it hard to understand how this stuff does not get through to them. But they are all pretty indoctrinated to believe that all media are lies, and so they chose to ignore it.

For the few staffers and sea org slaves that live in Florida - they are bound to walk by a news stand. It will put another crack in their bubble! The cracks add up!