What's new

Weird Idea#1: Get them some spy pens

La La Lou Lou

Crusader
Yes, AGP is able to temporarily throw some cultists off their rehearsed beat for a short moment, but that's about it. He even documents his effectivity himself, when he mentions Melissa Uvizl in the video you linked. He's had her "under fire" almost since day 1 and... is she out now? :questions:

No, AFAIK, she's just waiting for a good opportunity to slap him with another TRO. So much about being effective. :biggrin:

The fact is that anyone who has left is evil, out ethics and has overts and is going to die very soon from a painful form of cancer. That would be so even of DM, the fact that people listened even a little bit to Debbie Cook surprised me.

To brainwashed cult members AGP is not just out-ethics apostate he is also an openly gay man which makes him a 'pervert' in their eyes, and anything he says loses credence, Hubbard said that all perverts are 1.1 on the tone scale, and I know many gay men who are not covertly hostile, but AGP does come across as just that. It would be hard to respond to uniformed paramilitary guards with warmth and affection, or even to deal with being ignored with anything else but some kind of passive aggression. I admire his dedication and persistence and it can't be easy doing what he does. I think all the various voices add up to an effective discomfort which must make scn people think on those rare occasions that they actually have a moment to reflect.

mawena

Patron with Honors
I'm ending this thread and killing this idea.

That said:

If anyone would like me to send them a spy pen I am happy to oblige. I will take it on good faith that you will put it to good use.

If anyone is interested just post here but please do not post any personal information. I would NEVER ask anyone to divulge anything of the sort.

I will figure out a way to send it to you an amazon drop box or something.

Smurf

Gold Meritorious SP
I'm ending this thread and killing this idea.

That said:

If anyone would like me to send them a spy pen I am happy to oblige. I will take it on good faith that you will put it to good use.

I'd rather have a butt plug & I will put it to good use. :biggrin:

l-ron-hubbard-butplug.gif