What's new

Welcome Jonathan!

Karen#1

Gold Meritorious Patron
Please welcome my good friend Jonathan, a Chiropracter in San Francisco who got declared Suppressive Person for reading Internet sites and daring to say Scientology did not work for him

JonathanSPdeclare.jpg

Here's Jonathan, I invited him to sign up for ESMB and I think he is doing so we speak

Gib

Crusader
Please welcome my good friend Jonathan, a Chiropracter in San Francisco who got declared Suppressive Person for reading Internet sites and daring to say Scientology did not work for him

JonathanSPdeclare.jpg

Here's Jonathan, I invited him to sign up for ESMB and I think he is doing so we speak

PTS type H just cracks me up. What a sales job, enforced reality but the hubbard says Do as I say, or else you are a evil person or connected to one. So much for thinking for oneself, I thought scientology was to help with this thing called thinking.

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

Hey everybody! Glad to be on this site with all of you. I'll look forward to making some new friends here and sharing my story about being fleeced by a WISE group as well as the CoS!

Emma

Con te partirò
Administrator
Hey everybody! Glad to be on this site with all of you. I'll look forward to making some new friends here and sharing my story about being fleeced by a WISE group as well as the CoS!

:welcome: to ESMB Jonny!

Karen#1

Gold Meritorious Patron

Jonathan ~~
Love to hear your FREEWINDS experience as well...you did not get to tell me that yet !
I want to thank Tory (Magoo) for helping you get some REFUNDS. Atta girl Tory !

:rose:

Purple Rain

Crusader
1770191q17yk2qgl7.gif

Welcome, jonnyblade!

A thinking person simply cannot last in Scientology, even if they can get you sucked in - especially with the internet. Glad you thought your way out of that trap and who knows what doubts your own questions sowed in the minds of those trying to 'handle' you. It's kind of quaint to see a goldenrod again - I thought they'd given up on those. And meanwhile, while the rest of the world knows about labeling theory and how destructive labeling can be, Scientology merrily continues labeling people left, right and centre - as if that's some 'spiritual' thing to do.

Well, you're out, and I'm sure things in your life will start turning around straight away as you free yourself from people who are draining your time, money and energy, and especially as you look to what methods might have an evidence base. There are also many experienced business people on the board who may be able to help with advice if you start a thread about it.

Best of luck!

How the hell did you get a copy of your declare? I wasn't given one, though I was allowed to read it in their office. Mimsey

Hi, grab a brew, some garlic fries, some Peet's Coffee, or maybe a Jamba Juice with an energy boost, and start right in.

[video=youtube;s_jopBXcbxk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s_jopBXcbxk[/video]

BTW, if you would like to get together with anyone, I'm in Silicon Valley.

I was involved with scientology from 1968 through 1976.

this is me with a friend during a break in an endurance ride

attachment.php

this is myself with family on a typical winter week end at Kirkwood

attachment.php

I enjoyed my time spent involved with scientology, but when it was time to go, I left.

feel free to PM me if you'd like my contact info.

Every org I was connected with always kept poor admin.

I would ask them to show you your signature on the form agreeing to the rules.

There is a good chance they will not be able to produce it.

The Anabaptist Jacques

Arthur Dent

Silver Meritorious Patron

Welcome, Jonnyblade! I'd love to hear some wise-guy fleecing stories. So many got rooked therough Wise. Glad you're out and among friends!

Techless

Patron Meritorious

JonathanSPdeclare.jpg

Wow -thanks Karen for posting this with Jonathan's permission.

It was really very. very weird for me to actually read through it (a present Sn letter) and see the wholly ridiculous double-speak/KaKa which I've mostly put aside for years...

Very mind boggling to see it here/now again. (Sorry, I don't spend any other time weeding through these readily available things...). What's really strange is how I even ever thought it could pass -at one time - for making any sense whatsoever!!

I just wish that I could understand how this ridiculous joke, still has some wings that have good folks swept up? We all are wondering that right - eh? (just emoting here - I know it's old topic for endless debate)

But: Congrats Jonathan for getting out and beyond! Goddammn you for ever thinking that a psychotic cult, could have been the reason for your problems...and man, how long can they play that card, before everyone within is 'crazy' because of them? They're getting closer

Ain't it the 'end joke' that will reveal the ultimate flaw? - I mean especially given how the courts are only going to look at documents and consider 'words'.
Man, are they burying themselves bigtime...

cheers

TL