ESMB has entered archive mode. All posts and threads that were available to the general public are still readable. The board is still searchable. 

Thank you all for your participation and readership over the last 12 years.

If you want to join in the conversation, please join the new ESMB Redux at www.exscn2.net.

Welcome to the Sea Org, parent!

Discussion in 'Staff "War Stories"' started by Bea Kiddo, Aug 15, 2010.

1. Kookaburra

Kookaburra Gold Meritorious Patron

And thank-you so much for doing so. I am sure you have helped many people immensely. No-one should have to go through the crap that Scn serves up as normal.

2. tookmeawhile

tookmeawhile Patron with Honors

Geeze, Bea. This is probably the saddest thing I ever read about the whole stupid, life-sucking cult we were in. :touched:

Thank you for all your writings; your story was pretty much the first thing I read when I woke up a couple years ago. It made quite an impression!

I'm so glad you are now part of your own new happy family! :wave:

Last edited: Aug 18, 2010
  3. SchwimmelPuckel

SchwimmelPuckel Genuine Meatball

.. And this reminds me.. My scientology freind from three decades ago said about his newborn son, albeit out of earshot from the day old boy: 'He might be someone you don't like!'

Eh.. Claire asked in another thread about the first little signs of doubt.. I guess my freinds comment was that for me. (Didn't make me see the hideous flatulence of Hubbards philosophy though.. That happened years later..)

According to Hubbard children are big thetans in little bodies. So this insanity is holy scripture in scientology.. Not the road to freedom or happiness. - It's the road to hell!

:grouch:

4. Cherished

Cherished Silver Meritorious Patron

Bea, you are breaking the cycle of neglect. Your daughter will have a different life, because you've chosen to be present for her. Even though you can't possibly do everything right (none of us can - even those raised by parents who were there), you're giving her opportunities that you never had, because of your love for her.

Good job, Mum.

5. byte301

byte301 Crusader

Bea,

I've thought all along what a remarkable person you are. Thank you for posting this.

You're daughter is so lucky to have you as her mommy. :yes:

6. hummingbird

hummingbird Patron with Honors

Bea, it was lovely reading your post.

The love never dies. My daughters are 26 and 29 now, and I would lay down my life in a heartbeat for them.

Your daughter is totally blessed.

:heartflower:

7. He-man

He-man Hero extraordinary

:vacuum:

Oh mothers.

My mother loved Creedence Clearwater Revival. I thought the band had something to do with Scientology when I was a kid, hence they were twice as awesome!

Bless you Bea, all my best wishes to you and your family. :rose:

Pro-tip, fill their lives with music, if you can!

:floor:

Ah, will you look at that. A post where both Al and me are in agreement. The world shure is a strange place.

Magic in the realm where your eyesight goes to dark. :vacuum:

8. Lurker5

Lurker5 Gold Meritorious Patron