What's new

Well, I'm out now.

Snuffy

Patron Meritorious
Snuffy, really good you followed your own mind. This site is very theraputic.

Glad you found it useful. Life outside that wierd mind-warp is so much better. It's still a relief from time to time to all of a sudden to realize I'm out. To have your mind and freedom back makes you realize how valuable they are.

Breathe easy now. The trees are gorgeous and the breeze blows. Enjoy.

RK

nosciento

Patron
Read Marc Headley's book!

I feel for you!

Do not go back into the Org, whatever you do. They will do what they can to get you back.

Have you read "Blown for Good"? I am 1/2 way through and I feel it should be mandatory reading for Scns still in...but uh...there will be some earth shaking going on. Like, uh, so that's where the money is going. I want out!!

Just leave, create life as you would love to live it. It's actually pretty simple. You know what makes you feel good - do that.

You were a selfless enough person to join staff, so know you are a good person. Live life in the moment. Nobody needs an ideology for life.

Hope that helps:p

GreyWolf

Gold Meritorious Patron
when I found out I was declared it was like my first breath of freedom in a long, long time.

Koot

Patron with Honors
So here goes. Just decided a few days ago. Can't get off the internet after finally allowing myself to look at it. And you know what? I didn't get ill, go insane, or die when I visited these supposedly "evil" sites. I DID find a lot of info they didn't want me to see. And I DID experience a tremendous amout of waking up and relief. And that feeling of "How could I have been so STUPID?"

I haven't told family or friends yet. I'm still getting calls for events, and having discussions with the people who call me.

But I can say I'm definitely out now.

One, two, three, four! I'm not brainwashed anymore!

I'm free now to think whatever thoughts I want. Gone is the cringing fear of mind-rape ethics interviews.

My biggest fear is getting declared. I was in for 8 years, off and on staff, then requested to leave. They wouldn't give me a sec-check, said no one was available to do it, but I was still expected to be on post month after month. So I finally just left. They threatened me with a declare, but I still wouldn't come back. Finally they said they would do the sec-check but that I needed to purchase 25 hrs of auditing as "set-ups". I said no. I haven't heard back yet.

Is getting declared as terrifying as I've been mind-controlled into believing it is? Will I get harassed?

Snuffy
The only real downside to getting declared is that your "friends" in good standing will not communicate or associate with you anymore and any processing you might want to get will have to be from the freezone or do it yourself.

phenomanon

Canyon
The only real downside to getting declared is that your "friends" in good standing will not communicate or associate with you anymore and any processing you might want to get will have to be from the freezone or do it yourself.
You will get processing here. :D
I suspect that there are more trained auditors right here than there are in COS.
Methinks a person should take responsibility for his own condition, and 'process' himself.
:music:
:rose:

Terril park

Sponsor
You will get processing here. :D
I suspect that there are more trained auditors right here than there are in COS.
Methinks a person should take responsibility for his own condition, and 'process' himself.
:music:
:rose:

I seriously question whether auditors in C0$ might
have the best interests of PCs at heart as opposed to
getting more money nowadays. The organization seems
to have little interest in processing individuals nowadays
as opposed to begging for money.

Not so many have the ability to process themselves as
you do.

Those interested could google "freezone auditors"
or "Free zone"

Clay Pigeon

Gold Meritorious Patron
I seriously question whether auditors in C0$ might
have the best interests of PCs at heart as opposed to
getting more money nowadays. The organization seems
to have little interest in processing individuals nowadays
as opposed to begging for money.

Not so many have the ability to process themselves as
you do.

Those interested could google "freezone auditors"
or "Free zone"

Terril...

You are abso-muthuhfukkin'-LOOTly right.

I read on this board Tech Pages in Clearwater comb PC folders for "ERRORS" in session times so they can "CORRECT" these errors and add the new total to the billable hours in accounts.

Do the the math...

The only way this profitable is if the auditors are taking breaks in session and leaving break time off session which was always my SOP. There is no green and white saying break time is or isn't session time. No one ever told me to leave break time out of session time and if any Admin exec I knew at FCDC had thought of it I'm sure we would have told to make break time part of session time. I'm ABSOLUTELY certain w/o doubt or reservation most of the auditors I know made no inquiry into policy but chose the same SOP as I purely on the basis of THEIR OWN PERSONAL Godgiven CONSCIENCE!!!

Co$$$ SUXXX!!!