What's new

Well looky who's callin' us again!

Wisened One

Crusader
:ohmy: THAT'S what ya say when yer feelin' nice? What if yer NOT feelin' nice? Tell me what would make a great convo for that one! :drama:

it's really simple.

"stop calling me"
2nd time
"stop calling me"
3rd time
"really, stop calling me"
4th time
"that's it, I'm reporting you for harrasment if you call me again"
5th time
Report them for harrasment.

And that's if you're feeling nice.

justaguy

Patron Meritorious
Well, I guess I couldn't be so mean, but ...

1st call: I'm reporting you for harrasment. I'll do it on the other line if you want, so you can listen as I give the police the details. How bout that? No? Well, I guess you'll find out how it went if you call me again.

If you want to be in-between nice and mean
1st call: stopit or I report you for harassment
2nd call: i'm reporting you for harrasment. (this is where you DO EET)
3rd call: here's the case number. have a nice day.

Wisened One

Crusader
Ok, update on how the Monday 8:15pm call went.

Dean's mom answered the call and told Dean that Joy wanted to talk to him...Dean refused communication with her, so that's exactly what his mom said to her, lol!

But Joy asks his mom 'Did he buy the Basic Books?' And she replied that No, he definately did not buy the Basics books

(She used to do courses and has gotten some auditing at the Wichita Mission years ago, so she knows the lingo, etc).

And she told her to 'Stop calling here'.

So far, no more calls, but if they do happen, me or Dean (or both) will be talking to her!

And meanwhile: I hope we don't get some big box arriving in the mail with 'em for us, :eyeroll:

Lol, I'd have called the police by the second call.

I would have explained to them that I was hoping to end this relationship in an amicable manner as rational adults, but if you are not capable of this, then I will have to ask the police of assistance in ending it like non-rational adults. I'm even going to reach out to you and give you the option on which way you'd like to handle this, what's it going to be?

Wisened One

Crusader
I would have explained to them that I was hoping to end this relationship in an amicable manner as rational adults, but if you are not capable of this, then I will have to ask the police of assistance in ending it like non-rational adults. I'm even going to reach out to you and give you the option on which way you'd like to handle this

Good way to put it, thanks! :thumbsup:

justaguy

Patron Meritorious
Oh! When they call you, write down when they called you and what was said. The police love written evidence.