What's new

Wendy Honnor: Wannabe Senator

A-non-non-anon

Patron with Honors
Fresh off her egomania newsletter

http://forums.whyweprotest.net/thre...-for-the-australia-senate.78656/#post-1464767

Wendy said:
Hello Everyone

I have a goal to become an independent Senator in the Australian parliament representing the people of Tasmania.

I made this goal in 1991 in writing for myself not long after I became a Scientologist.

I intend to really improve things for all Australians, and help to get Australia back to basics.

I intend to promote and help to bring about a new society with common sense values; no income taxes; no bullying in schools, the workplace or the parliament; mental health reform; free healthcare; protection of vitamins and natural therapies; education reform and restoration of literacy; free education; freedom of religion; zero tolerance on illegal drugs; criminal reform; and to restore dignity and respect to children and also to ageing population.

I have access to brilliant social reform programs developed by the Church of Scientology which will assist me to to do this. But like any program or technology, on the shelf it achieves nothing - it needs willing men and women to actual "do" the doingness and what is needed to be done to turn talk into actual products in the physical universe.

I believe that the majority of the people of Australia want these things. And I am very willing to represent those people who want to see a new Australia, standing up as an example, in a world gone mad.

I intend to use social media - rather than the more traditional mean to campaign - to get me where I intend to go.

If you are interested in what I am doing and maybe in helping me, or being involved in a big or a small way, I have a new Facebook Page, in my name which lists my information as "Politician". If you request to be my friend, then you can keep up to date with what I am doing.

Below is some information about independent politicians and how this works in the Australian Parliament.

Love
Wendy Honnor
IAS Freedom Medal Winner 2003

Wendy Honnor
wendyhonnor.com
Telephone: +61 4211 98786

FB profile here - http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002292224136

Aussies: I trust that Suitable Measures can be taken to stop this woman from getting anywhere near the ballot box.

Feral: I seem to recall you had some "interesting" emails from Wendy... Can you repost them?

Feral

Rogue male
I love Wendy, she's just so sane!

Here is our exchange with tomorrow's political scandal;http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?t=7996

Oh, and there is this;http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?t=20830

I'm not sure that it's going to take too much effort to deter her from creating a new civilisation Scientology style via a political career.

But Wendy, if you do read this, I want you to know that I do believe that you sincerely want to help, I read your statement of aims and I think you err in believing that Scientology is actually about those values. Should you be a CofS puppet in the Parliament you will not be achieving what you think but forwarding the cult's agenda as a shill.

If you really want to stop bullying and restore dignity to children and the aged try reforming the Sea Org. No, seriously take a look lady! It's the biggest festival of human rights abuse in the western world right under your nose.

scooter

Gold Meritorious Patron
As I recently put up on wwp, anybody who "confidentially" tells an audience of scilons that she "handled" Princess Mary of Denmark with Dianetics when she was pregnant and that's why the royal birth went so well :)puke:) deserves intense public scrutiny.

Wendy's a great example of what $cientology can do for you. :yes:

NoName

A Girl Has No Name
Nothing that a few anonymous mailings to a local paper couldn't "handle" - particularly if you dug up some especially weird shit that she said. :whistling:

Look at what happenned to that witch lady in Delaware. Just sayin' :thumbsup: