What's new

"We're Mass Communicatin!"

Dave B.

Maximus Ultimus Mostimus
Bolding is mine:

"WhiteStar says
March 18, 2014 at 6:39 pm
I’ve said it before. because expansion has become so massive all events will become studio productions, replete with a select audience and actors, that will be “beamed world wide” so as to fairly serve and include the massive global public who would other wise not be able to participate in said event!!!!!!!!!

that way they can control every aspect and CGI it to the hilt.
then getting “invited” to attend this super spectacular massively ideal event will be played up as a big ticket.
and it will create satellite events at local orgs for public to come in and attend the event “live” where they’ll have cameras (read big brother) and just like monday night football, the director can cut live to any org.

so as bIG dAVIE hits an ebb in his rolling thunder, the director cuts to a cheer going up in some org somewhere once in a while and no one is the wiser.
“we are so large we can’t possibly all gather in one place, with the emphasis on large. And we also decline to debate what is a voluntary religious practice of defining the term ‘large ” –Karin Pouw"

http://www.mikerindersblog.org/10000-solo-nots-auditors-not-happenning/#comment-39816

Some great points by White Star in his post from Rinder's blog about the Class XII's. Now that I think it about it, jeez Louise, the kult is waay behind the times. You would think they'd be doing this already! The Supah Powah Grand Opening was an embarrassment. With the shrinking number of clubbed seals they HAVE too. They have the TV studio on Sunset Blvd. Don't know if it's operational or not. But yeah, it's coming. Duh! This is why they bought it. For sure. Unfortunately there are millions of worldwide potential paying customers for the mighty-midgets' Freakshow and Circus who have never heard of them. The kult will be getting more crass and slimey (if that's even possible) on TV, in their wetdream of the future.

The Mighty Midget sez: "We're mass communicatin!"

[video=youtube_share;8r0_NsG6pcU]http://youtu.be/8r0_NsG6pcU[/video]

Anonycat

Crusader
They haven't done a thing with that studio. It was operating when they took it over. Yes, they could hide the fact that 40 people world-wide "attend" a broadcast event. I think the potential audience would be freakshow enthusiasts and exes, and then a few scientologists who are still in. Sure they could do a pay-per-view, and Jerry's Kids style telethons, but it would only be a stat point for the DM to claim was getting 7 million views. And they wouldn't be able to raise money in real time, like Jerry Lewis did.

The really big benefit to them, as far as I see, is that they can discontinue their embarrassing events. The attendance is too small to keep saying 6,000. Even now, when it's in the hundreds ... and shrinking. On the downside for them, anyone could fact-check the lies, and it would be on the 'net within moments.