What's new

were our thetans blown up during Incident II?

ThetanExterior

Gold Meritorious Patron
If Hubbard was right about everything he should have been the most sane, healthy, ethical person on the planet. However, plenty of people who knew him at various stages of his life have told the truth about what he was really like and it was in stark contrast to the image he portrayed. The way he ended-up would seem to have been a natural outcome of the way he was in real life. That's why the CoS had to lie and pretend he had deliberately dropped the body because the truth regarding his demise would have shown scientologists everywhere that they were being conned.

Bill

Gold Meritorious Patron
What i dont get is why the meter reads on bts then. If he said we are all covered in something else would it read?
When looking at Hubbard's "tech", it is important to recognize where you have accepted, without question, things Hubbard has claimed.

The e-meter isn't what Hubbard claimed. What happens to the needle doesn't indicate reality. The e-meter reacts to many things and nothing.

Sometimes, the e-meter appears to react to thoughts. If one believes in BTs, then, apparently, the e-meter will "read" on BTs. If one believes in past lives, then the e-meter will "read" on past lives.

But no one knows why e-meters do anything because nothing of Hubbard's has ever been scientifically tested. It's all hearsay.

When looking at Hubbard's "tech", it is important to recognize where you have accepted, without question, things Hubbard has claimed.

The e-meter isn't what Hubbard claimed. What happens to the needle doesn't indicate reality. The e-meter reacts to many things and nothing.

Sometimes, the e-meter appears to react to thoughts. If one believes in BTs, then, apparently, the e-meter will "read" on BTs. If one believes in past lives, then the e-meter will "read" on past lives.

But no one knows why e-meters do anything because nothing of Hubbard's has ever been scientifically tested. It's all hearsay.
I have to admit though that putting a whole 'tech' of what the meter does and when etc was quite an ingenious con. He conned himself obviously as well. I guess you could say that for all his health and mental troubles he 'pulled it in' lol.

JustSheila

Crusader
I have to admit though that putting a whole 'tech' of what the meter does and when etc was quite an ingenious con. He conned himself obviously as well. I guess you could say that for all his health and mental troubles he 'pulled it in' lol.

Not ingenious. Hubbard had his Advanced Clinical Course students giving him feedback from day to day. So someone says, "it seems like this might mean..." and BOOM! it becomes a rule. So the needle does this and now it means that every time for everybody. Hubbard didn't come up with anything. He was a plagiarist, a liar, a bigamist and just full of shit-ist.

I can't even think with the "pulled it in" crap at all. The more a person lies to themselves and others, the less they care about others personally, the more greedy they become, the less of a real human or spirit they are, IMO, and the more of a machine. IMO, it will eventually kill a person to be so far dissociated from humanity.

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
What i dont get is why the meter reads on bts then. If he said we are all covered in something else would it read?

The meter reads on BTs.

The meter also reads on AVOCADOS. (book of e-meter drills; "What is your favorite fruit?" )

Therefore, Hubbard discovered both the Wall of Fire and the Wall of Avocados.

The meter read, so therefore a wholetrack avocado implant from 200 trillion years ago is scientifically authenticated & proven.

It's a scientific fact that Ron was the first being in the universe to safely make it through the Wall of Avocados.

Scientologists who wish to gain all the miraculous wins from that new OT level must do so at one of the AOs. Avocado Organizations. They are the only ones that can deliver this level because they are the only ones that can provide a safe enough space for OTs to do the level without MEST or human enturbulation and/or counter-intention.

The EP of the level is "FREEDOM FROM AVOCADO IMPLANTS AND/OR AVOCADO PLANTS".

Scientologists who have successfully completed the level report that since finishing it they have not even had one (1) single solitary Avocado implant.

Ron states that the Avocado implant is the why that OTs were not able to recover their miraculous superpowers. Ron said that this rundown handles that ruin completely and thus we can make real OTs for the first time in quadrillions of years.

OT SUCCESS STORY
Billy Blowdown

I got more case gain in the first session of my Avocado Rundown than
in all of the sessions I ever had in the past 27 years! Since attesting,
I cannot stop F/Ning and Blowing Down. I can't discuss what this level
handles because it's super confidential, but I can tell you this....You
really need to get on this level! It can get lonely up here as an OT
operating above the MEST universe, out of my MEST body, on this planet.
I'll see you down the road, up the line and over the bridge, my friends!

Last edited:

screamer2

Idiot Bastardson
The meter reads on BTs.

The meter also reads on AVOCADOS. (book of e-meter drills; "What is your favorite fruit?" )

Therefore, Hubbard discovered both the Wall of Fire and the Wall of Avocados.

The meter read, so therefore a wholetrack implant from 200 trillion years ago is proven.

It's a scientific fact that Ron was the first being in the universe to safely make it through the Wall of Avocados.

Scientologists who wish to gain all the miraculous wins from that new OT level must do so at one of the AOs. Avocado Organizations. They are the only ones that can deliver this level because they are the only ones that can provide a safe enough space for OTs to do the level without MEST or human enturbulation and/or counter-intention.

The EP of the level is "FREEDOM FROM AVOCADO IMPLANTS".

Scientologists who have successfully completed the level report that since finishing it they have not even had one (1) single solitary Avocado implant.

Ron states that the Avocado implant is the why that OTs were not able to recover their miraculous superpowers. Ron said that this rundown handles that ruin completely and thus we can make real OTs for the first time in quadrillions of years.

OT SUCCESS STORY
Billy Blowdown

I got more case gain in the first session of my Avocado Rundown than
in all of the sessions I ever had in the past 27 years! Since attesting,
I cannot stop F/Ning and Blowing Down. I can't discuss what this level
handles because it's super confidential, but I can tell you this....You
really need to get on this level! It can get lonely up here as an OT
operating above the MEST universe, out of my MEST body, on this planet.
I'll see you down the road, up the line and over the bridge, my friends!

Well, that certainly goes quite a long ways to helping us understand what "the green volumes" were all about, doesn't it?

Avocados. Who woulda thunk it?