What's new

were our thetans blown up during Incident II?

JustSheila

Crusader
Make that 12, not 14. And in fact I no longer have any BT's.

But now I have MOCOs which have to be gotten rid of. (Darned if I can figure out the difference between BT's and MOCOs.)

Helena
You're joking. You must be. Darned if I can always tell if you are or not. :hmm:

Are Mocos as bad as cooties? Do they look like cooties? Are they bigger than BTs or smaller than BTs? Are they a partial soul, and if so, what portion of a soul, and how does anyone measure whether a soul is complete or not and know the percentage? Do their souls grow and develop their missing parts over time? Do disproportionate souls get destroyed if you get rid of them, of just partial souls? Are Mocos basically parasites that have to survive off of you, or is it a mutually beneficial relationship, like symbiosis? If Mocos are symbiotic, what are the risks if you get rid of them?

Gee, as soon as you start thinking there are invisible creatures stuck to you, there are so many questions. I'm glad I don't believe in them or I wouldn't have time for anything else.

COOTIES.jpg

phenomanon

Canyon
The average median (per capita) annual income worldwide is $2,920.

With an average cost to go clear at an estimated $150,000:

-- If each person donates 30% of their yearly income to Scientology every being on the planet can go clear in only 171 years.

This is a phenomenal value, because it took 874 quadrillion years to get aberrated and it can all be handled in just the blink of an eye!

It's this part about 874 quadrillion years it took to get aberrated. Where'd that number come from?

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
Posted by Sheila
COOTIES.jpg

LOL!

Wouldn't it be entirely cool if Scientologists went on that decades-long journey up the Bridge, and finally made it onto OT III.

Then, the most cherished and feared day in a Scientologist's life-----the day they open the OT III pack and learn the ultimate secret of the universe.

And what if the OT III pack consisted of just that "COOTIES---THEY'RE EVERYWHERE!" graphic above?

And that's it, nothing more.

Scientologists would angrily slam down their pack and storm off, muttering something like "Hubbard is an insane con man asshole!" And they would promptly blow Scientology.

PRO TIP: This actually is the exact thing that happens, but Scientologists just have bad com lags.

Helena Handbasket

Gold Meritorious Patron
The average median (per capita) annual income worldwide is $2,920.

With an average cost to go clear at an estimated $150,000:

-- If each person donates 30% of their yearly income to Scientology every being on the planet can go clear in only 171 years.

This is a phenomenal value, because it took 874 quadrillion years to get aberrated and it can all be handled in just the blink of an eye!

Wait, my dear the-other-HH, you're forgetting that processing raises the IQ by one point per hour of auditing. This causes the PCs income to go straight up and vertical.

In only 20 years, everyone on the planet can be a manager with a manager's income. And so on up from there.

This means that everyone can afford their bridge -- and have money left over for IAS statuses. :headspin:

Helena

phenomanon

Canyon
It came from the wholetrack.

What? You thought I am just making shit up like Hubbard? LOL
I always try to duplicate your messages. This is a date that is unfamiliar to me, and I wondered if it were mentioned in any HCOB. also, I wondered if you had come across another Wall of BTs .

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
Wait, my dear the-other-HH, you're forgetting that processing raises the IQ by one point per hour of auditing. This causes the PCs income to go straight up and vertical.
HH,

May I tell you that at my age, before all thing collapse for good, things going straight up and vertical that I dream of for 2Dterminals are not an amazing IQ...but their terminal...that are cause over gravity remaining upstat....straight up vertical..
At my age It's becoming rare:oops:
Ask LHR, he knew !

HelluvaHoax!

I always try to duplicate your messages. This is a date that is unfamiliar to me, and I wondered if it were mentioned in any HCOB. also, I wondered if you had come across another Wall of BTs .
ooops, sorry about that.

I was channeling mankind's greatest date fabricator, lol.

this is definitely one of those "Poe's Law" moments where if I make up something unbelievably stupid (e.g. 724 quadrillion years ago) it is actually not as stupid as Scientology, because when I made up total bullshit, at least I didn't charge people $600,000 for it and later throw them in a chain locker if they didn't have a win on being defrauded by a nasty cult.

Ya know, Phenomenon, I finally got to the point where the entire subject of "wholetrack" and "OT" and such was such a transparent absurdity, I felt empowered to create my own cult based on scientific research that is real to me.

I know, those kind of dates indistinguishable from cult mythology, so it's no wonder that you thought I was actually referring to a piece of "tech".

By the way, we had this conversation before, 725 quadrillion years ago, but then remember that we were shortly thereafter sucked into a Helatrobus Gorilla Implant and lost all our memory. In any case I even posted this exact post on the Tuesday afternoon right before we went to the theme park called "Gorilla-Land!" Who knew?

I realized that everything we are saying and doing now we did before. Because Dr. Hubbard stated (not said!) that "A BEING HAS DONE EVERYTHING BEFORE". Amazing guy, Dr. Hubbard! I still wonder how he unraveled all the mysteries of the universe!!! I guess the answer is that Ron saved the universe before. Awesome!!!

HelluvaHoax!

In only 20 years, everyone on the planet can be a manager with a manager's income. And so on up from there.

This means that everyone can afford their bridge -- and have money left over for IAS statuses. :headspin:

Helena
LOL LOL

I haven't taken an IQ test in decades, but by my calculation @metric of 1 increased IQ point per hour of auditing, I now have an IQ that exceeds 2,345---a calculation that takes into account all those many dozens of intensives of self-auditing, figure-figure and free-wheeling.

Last edited:

DagwoodGum

Squirreling Dervish
Posted by Sheila
COOTIES.jpg

LOL!

Wouldn't it be entirely cool if Scientologists went on that decades-long journey up the Bridge, and finally made it onto OT III.

Then, the most cherished and feared day in a Scientologist's life-----the day they open the OT III pack and learn the ultimate secret of the universe.

And what if the OT III pack consisted of just that "COOTIES---THEY'RE EVERYWHERE!" graphic above?

And that's it, nothing more.

Scientologists would angrily slam down their pack and storm off, muttering something like "Hubbard is an insane con man asshole!" And they would promptly blow Scientology.

PRO TIP: This actually is the exact thing that happens, but Scientologists just have bad com lags.
Yes and so cool if at that moment of opening the OT III pack and reading their thoughts flashed to all the exes who've gone to great lengths to publicly debunk OT III which was then angrily denounced as lies by ALL of Scientology from their spokespeople to the celebrity hand puppets of this criminal mob and they then had the awakening of their Scientologist life that "my God, Scientology lies and ex Scientology tells the truth"! And they then made the correct and salvational decision to join the ex movement as it became joyfully obvious that "THERE IS WHERE THE TRUTH IS!" "AND NOW BEHIND ME IS WHERE THE TRUTH IS NOT - THE FRAUD OF SCIENTOLOGY".

phenomanon

Canyon
HH,

May I tell you that at my age, before all thing collapse for good, things going straight up and vertical that I dream of for 2Dterminals are not an amazing IQ...but their terminal...that are cause over gravity remaining upstat....straight up vertical..
At my age It's becoming rare:oops:
Ask LHR, he knew !
Yep. He knew because he created gravity. He said that if we could get all the BTs off of us that we would be Cause over Gravity!

I told you I was trouble

Suspended animation
What i dont get is why the meter reads on bts then. If he said we are all covered in something else would it read?
I expect the needle would react in certain ways under any circumstances, he could have said we were all plastered in invisible chocolate frogs and it would have 'read' every so often ... what that means (or doesn't mean) is more to the point and I don't think it means very much at all.

I actually got told off (by the much revered senior AO CS) while attempting to get myself through OT3 because after a few weeks of wishing I was anywhere and doing anything other than the most ridiculous auditing I had ever experienced for hours on end daily, I finally admitted in my write up for the day that I was bored, was getting a little bit upset (I worded it carefully, as you do) and felt I was achieving nothing. That CS dared to tell me off the following day (in writing) for (in part) "not respecting rons gift to humanity" and I was ordered to carry on.

LOL!

Respect his very expensive "gift" to humanity? I was having a hard time respecting myself and taking any of it seriously at that point, any lingering respect for hubbard had long since left the building ... the only thing I wanted was to get as far away from those people as I could because by then I had decided that they were all (at least temporarily) completely mad and nothing since has changed my mind.

Ah, the sheer joy of finally jumping on that plane bound for home and the real world, a world where hubbard and his body thetans didn't exist ... it was like escaping an asylum.

:happydance: