What's new

We're ready for you to attend the big event - if...

Look at what I found in my Spam file - LOL

As you are aware the biggest series of events in history will be soon held at the Flag Land Base. This will be a major step for planetary clearing so we need your help to make this the biggest event series in history. The new “Flag Event Entry Passes” will be color coded to allow for more accurate routing to registrars as well as seating assignments at the events, so don't deny yourself the opportunity to be part of historical moment by understating your answers in the attached questionnaire. Please fill it out and send to [email protected] a week before your arrival. You will get your color coded picture donor ID card once you arrive at Flag.

Questionnaire:

First Name______________________ Last Name__________________________ DOB______________

Scheduled date of arrival_________________

Current Statuses

IAS Patron or above (__) (Please place an “X” between the parenthesis)

Corner Stone or above (__) Humanitarian or above (__)

Please round all values to full thousands:

What is your current Net Worth? ___________________

Which Liquid Assets do you have: Checking accounts:___________, Savings accounts:___________, Money market accounts:_________

Available line of credit on your credit cards:

Card 1:______________, Card 2:______________, Card 3_______________
(If you have more than 3 credit cards, list additional cards in the back of form or elaborate in email response)

Do you own your own house Yes (__) No (__); If Yes, what is the equity in your house:______________

What is your credit score _______. (if you do not know talk to your reg to get a free credit report with your score)

Have you ever filed for bankruptcy? Yes (__) No (__)
If yes how many times _____ and last date of filing _______________

What are the balances in your retirement accounts?

ROTH/IRA: ___________________ 401K:_____________________ Other:__________________

Do you expect an inheritance in the future: Yes (__) No (__)
If yes, do you want help to get the inheritance early? Yes (__)

Any other funds including offshore accounts? Yes (__) No (__)
if Yes please give total of liquid or near liquid balances: ________

Is there anything you’d rather not want to talk with a reg about? (Please elaborate)

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The registrar offices will be in satellite tents near of the major event tent and color coded matching the colors on your Donor ID card. Please after the events go to the registrar satellite tent matching the color on your Donor ID Card.

Remember this is your chance to make history and give COB a hand to deal with the suppression on this planet. This is the final push for a cleared planet. Be part of it, now is not the time to hold back.

See you soon

Event Coordination
Registrar Assistant Routing IC

Gadfly

Crusader
I think this about sums it all up:

'The new “Flag Event Entry Passes” will be color coded to allow for more accurate routing to registrars . . . . ' :duh:

He-man

Hero extraordinary

Current Statuses

Which Liquid Assets do you have: Checking accounts:___________, Savings accounts:___________, Money market accounts:_________

(If you have more than 3 credit cards, list additional cards in the back of form or elaborate in email response)

Do you own your own house Yes (__) No (__); If Yes, what is the equity in your house:______________

What is your credit score _______. (if you do not know talk to your reg to get a free credit report with your score)

ROTH/IRA: ___________________ 401K:_____________________ Other:__________________

Is there anything you’d rather not want to talk with a reg about? (Please elaborate)

Remember this is your chance to make history and give COB a hand to deal with the suppression on this planet. This is the final push for a cleared planet. Be part of it, now is not the time to hold back.

Its scary how open they are about it.

How much have you given us so far?

How much money do you have?

GIVE IT TO US!!! NOW!!! Miscabbage wants it!!! Give him a hand!!!!

:nervous:

Free Being Me

Crusader
I think this about sums it all up:

'The new “Flag Event Entry Passes” will be color coded to allow for more accurate routing to registrars . . . . ' :duh:

And after disclosing per that form all assets the cult will know when a $cio is holding out on funds. Bled dry emotionally, mentally, financially. :scnsucks:

clamicide

Gold Meritorious Patron
Guys, I think this is a joke. Like, really. It's a joke. I don't think the Cof$ actually sent this out.

Yeah, that makes more sense. OMG. I got a whole half hour sleep last night--darned kid downstairs went off AGAIN this morning early and wake me. Third day in a row with less than 3 hours... my judgment is really down the toilet. I sent an email that pretty much was like drunk-dialing, except that I was just out of my gourd due to so little sleep. No professions of love, buy yoiks, I regret it.

I'm just cringing like a bunny right now, and might wind up at the liquor store, just so I can knock myself out, and hopefully delete the memory... so, missing that this was probably a joke feels minor in comparison.:no:

Teanntás

Silver Meritorious Patron

As you are aware the biggest series of events in history will be soon held at the Flag Land Base. This will be a major step for planetary clearing so we need your help to make this the biggest event series in history. The new “Flag Event Entry Passes” will be color coded to allow for more accurate routing to registrars as well as seating assignments at the events, so don't deny yourself the opportunity to be part of historical moment by understating your answers in the attached questionnaire. Please fill it out and send to [email protected] a week before your arrival. You will get your color coded picture donor ID card once you arrive at Flag.

Questionnaire:

First Name______________________ Last Name__________________________ DOB______________

Current Statuses

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The registrar offices will be in satellite tents near of the major event tent and color coded matching the colors on your Donor ID card. Please after the events go to the registrar satellite tent matching the color on your Donor ID Card.

See you soon

Event Coordination

Sounds like a piece of sarcasm that an anti would write but I notice that Karen #1 has posted the same email on 6th September 2013, 03:17 PM

Edit - I missed the responses above

Techless

Patron Meritorious
Funny yet sadly true thread - but in a good humor way.

I'm thinking they could shorten it though, thus speed up the form filling out process by merely asking: How far can you bend over??

Direct, to the point, tone 40

yes!!

Idle Morgue

Gold Meritorious Patron
Funny yet sadly true thread - but in a good humor way.

I'm thinking they could shorten it though, thus speed up the form filling out process by merely asking: How far can you bend over??

and perhaps add: "and how far can you bend your family members over"..."a friend"..."a staff member with cashola"....a PC getting onto the levels..."a child that has been abandoned by wealthy parents and have no one looking over them....an illegal pc that "can't have"...

THEN you (see instructions below)

Direct, to the point, tone 40

oneonewasaracecar

Gold Meritorious Patron

Questionnaire:

Current Statuses

See you soon

Event Coordination
Are there any buttons that assist you in parting with money? ______ If so, please elaborate__________________________________________________.

Do you have any reason to believe that both of your kidneys are functioning perfectly? ______ If so, give tissue type __________________.

How many of your children who might have functioning kidneys? ______ If so give tissue type? ______ .

Are you able to donate blood? ______ When is he last time you donated blood? _____

What is the value of any family heirlooms in your house? ________

If you went without electricity for a month, how much additional money would you be able to donate? ______________

Ogsonofgroo

Crusader
Pretty funny, I especially liked this bit>

:hysterical:

J&D speshul honors!

If you thought the other was a joke - what do you think about this? Mimsey

Hi Everyone,

You may have heard about the upcoming service price changes, so we compiled a summary of what is known so far as this is vital for you to know and understand.

The entire pricing structure for services is apparently under revision, from bottom of the Bridge services at Cl V Orgs thru the top of the Bridge. New prices will almost certainly be announced at the big grand opening/new releases event Oct 4-6 weekend . There are 3 aspects of this which are most likely to affect you:

TRs & Objectives Co-audit, especially at Flag
Academy training at all Orgs
Lots of HGC auditing happening in all Orgs.

TRs & Objectives is definitely going up in price, in part at least because it is an entirely new course with a greatly expanded theory plus the co-audit hours have gone from 15-25 hours in the past to 130-150 hours for the new course.

At Flag, the old price was $960. The current price is $2500 as this is the special price given to the Cornerstone members in the confidential project being run in the FH ballroom to prepare Cornerstone members for early Superpower delivery (about 250 on or through that service). Once released to public, I am told that the price will go to $5000 at Flag. OTs at this point can only do this service at Flag.

So if you are an OT, just set aside your considerations about difficulty of logistics and confront the fact that this is in your future sometime, and if you want to save $2500, you should pay for it now and have it secured. You can pay your FSC reg or your Flag Div 2 reg.

Academy training at any Org. The word we get on this as FSMs is that many of the academy courses, such as student hat, method one co-audit, purif, (and TRs & Objectives as per above) will go up in price. Also there will be fewer “packages” offering big discounts.

The current discount packages for Academy training make training absurdly cheap. Once something is paid for, it shows on statements as “paid in full” and that will be honored when the new and higher prices go into effect.

So if you have any postulates, plans or dim thoughts about doing future training, now is the time to secure your training packages at current rates and current package discounts.

HGC auditing happening in all Orgs. With Cl V Orgs about to receive the grades and NED processes checklists and other grades and NED tech of GAT II (which Flag has been delivering as pilots for the past couple of years), the speed of getting Grades and NED will increase dramatically, and HGCs are expected to fill up with waiting lists. (We saw this at Flag when we were there last month – there was a 2-3 day waiting list to get into session in the Ls HGC.)

Also, with the expectation that all local Orgs will delivery standard GAT II auditing on grades and NED, there are hints that Flag may no longer deliver these services as it will be concentrating on Clear thru OT VII and Flag Only services (Flag Only Rundowns, Superpower, Cause Resurgence Rundown, Ls).

Public are prioritized based on how early they donated for auditing and the number of intensives. So if you have any plans for HGC auditing, now is the time to get these paid for.

REVITALIZATION OF PURPOSE: Please realize that you can expect to have your training and auditing purposes revitalized by GAT II. This is certainly happening at Flag and will happen big time in local Orgs when the tech staff return from Flag. Hint – you can expect to become a successful auditor!!

The regs now have gotten data about some aspects of the new price structure. This data is a compilation of data from 3 regs, Flag and Cl V Org. The new prices are going to be based on a thorough study of all that LRH ever wrote or said about pricing. This is an extension of GAT II – the thorough study of everything LRH wrote to make tech and admin (and pricing) as standard as possible.

One change already happened quietly a short time ago – there are no longer any SCAs (service completion awards).

Now to changes expected: A key datum is that there will not be any 45% discounts on services in any packages or specials. Apparently LRH never mentioned 45% discounts.

This can be extrapolated to be expected to apply as follows:

*No grades or NED packages at Flag of 6 intensives at 45% discount

*None of the 12 intensive auditing packages at any Org will be available at 45% discount

*No “welcome to Flag for first time” packages of 3 intensives at 45% discount

*No packages of training and/or auditing will give 45% on any services, training or auditing. This includes the “Clear to Eternity” package which gives 45% and some training packages at all Orgs which go as high as 47% discount currently.

One other completely unknown factor is whether prices might go up or down in general or stay the same. The rumor so far is that prices will increase for courses for Academy level pre-requisites (TRs, Metering, M-1, TRs & Obj co-audit, etc.). No other rumors on training or auditing prices.

So if you have any of the above services in your Bridge plans for the future, now is the time to secure them.

When you donate, the services or packages you secure are noted in your treasury statement as “donated in full” and when you then later go to debit and use these, the computer system accepts that “paid in full” designation regardless of later prices. Note also that any donations you make will never be worth less than the cash value of the donation, regardless of packaging or price changes, so there is no downside to donating now.

There is no timing set for these changes but can be expected at the latest by the time of the grand opening/new releases event which will be Oct 4-6 weekend and possibly 1 or 2 weeks earlier or at any time from now on without further warning or announcement.

SO I REPEAT: If you have any of the above services in your Bridge plans for the future, NOW! is the time to secure them.

I know that it may not be in your plans to secure more bridge at this point, but I am obligated to let you know that this might be considerable savings for you to secure these. Please also note that this is in your best interest. The optimum scene or course is that you get the maximum service for what financial resources you have available. That’s how everyone wins most.

LIMITED WINDOW FOR EXISTING PRICES: Assuming the grand opening/big GAT II release event is the Oct 4-6 weekend , that gives you 2-3 weeks to arrange to secure whatever is appropriate for you.

Money donated for any service can always be used later at cash value for any other services so there is really no downside to donating now.

Call your registrar now, now is the time to make history. Give it your all.

Ml

Event Coordination
Volunteer Registrar Assistant Routing IC

Magoo

Gold Meritorious Patron
Even IF "Fake"...I know from experience (as do many others) that this is VERY, VERY close to what they do----if not worse. I was held against my will at Flag, ORDERED to PAY LA ORG staff for some crap assed buttons before they would let me out of "lower conditions" ----when I quit staff after the "Commanding officer" (who promised my GF and I "$500 week no matter what" only paid us $35-$40/week. At the time LA Org was not Sea Org, and she explained how it was very real that she could pay us that). It was TOTAL FRAUD: AFTER the Sec Checks that I had to pay for --at $7,000 every 12 and a half hours-- then I was made to "Make up the damage" for days at "Flag". That not good enough? How about the many peeps who donated OVER 1 MILLION DOLLARS over 10 YEARS ago, for "Super Power" which they've YET to open? Add on interest to 1 MILLION Dollars over 10 years.....that's $cientology...and just a few of skillions of examples of their constant and manipulative RIP OFFS.

If you're "in" and Lurking: LOOK, LISTEN, LEARN BOTH SIDES before you give $cientology *a* DIME.
And ask yourself this: WHY CAN'T $CIENTOLOGY SAY THAT? They cannot, they will not, and THAT
IS

CHECKMATE~!

:thumbsup:

Love to all,

Tory/Magoo

Magoo

Gold Meritorious Patron
Charmain....she was the "registrar" for the Freewinds at Flag.
I was the "FSM" for my Mother-in-law---getting her onto OT 8. Whether you like it or not,
please hear me out. Ok, at the time FSMs got 10% of whatever was paid, once the person
began their services.

OT 8 at the time was $5,000.....so the FSM commission would have been $500.
I didn't get it, so I called Flag. They said Charmain's husband got the FSM commission. :no: <<NOT OK
Since BOTH were in the Sea Org, and per their rules they are NOT allowed to get
FSM Commissions, I said "no way" and the ship Captain agreed: the $500 was mine.

When it didn't arrive, I began calling Charmain as I did not have her husband's phone #.
When I got no return call, I called again.

And again.

Finally it was time for my "OT 7 6-month Check". I flew from LA to Clearwater, of course paying for the flight
and their enormously expensive 'accommodations' which we OT 7's were "ordered" to stay on base as that's "How the staff
get fed" (what a line of :bs:!)

Standardly we had to go through quite a bit of "Security Checking"
("Did you STEAL THE OT7 Materials?" "Are you a member of the FBI?" On and on and ON...BS questions of supreme
weirdness to the point where each time you'd think: :wtf: ? We're on the 2nd to the TOP level of Scientology, yet they think
this little of us? It was highly WEIRD and expensive. Plus for me it never worked since day one (OT 7)...so it was all :bs:
anyways with me just TRYING to get off the level, which was always refused with "OK Continue". I know...why didn't I just
leave? You have to factor in the serious mind control, peer pressure, and the idea of losing ALL of my friends and husband
of 27 years if I did...that's a LOT for one person to take. :omg::questions::look: Fact is, *I* was :owned:

So I did these weird security checks.
I'm not kidding. I did, got that over with. As I began to walk out I heard my name:

Tory? Me: Yes? :confused2:
They: "You have another session..a "Taylor Made Security Check". (Meaning Just for me/oh boy) :eyeroll:
I went in with the auditor, who was now just a security Checker and very angrily began to
grill me on "WHAT OVERTS DO YOU HAVE AGAINST CHARMAIN?
WHAT OVERTS DO *YOU* HAVE AGAINST THE SEA ORG?"
This would be :hysterical: if I wasn't paying for all of this. AND They STILL owe
me the $500!! :itstrue: ( I literally considered, and I've never hit another person in my life....but for a second I did
consider leaping over the desk and yelling in her face as loud as I could: "YOU HAVE TO BE FUCKING KIDDING ME!!
YOU ARE SUPPORTING PEOPLE TO LIED, STOLE FROM ME, TOTALLY ABUSED THE TECH"...but then I thought of how
much *those* sec checks would be...and I didn't leap.

And *I* am PAYING for this!! :duh: This is shit you often do not hear about.
This is $cientology, behind the closed doors. And this is one of literally thousands
of stories of twisted abusive actions people are charged for, made wrong for. Argh....enough.

You get the picture.

"Dave" and OSA? FUCK ALL OF YOU!~ You deserve ALL that is coming your way. :yes: (And for legal reasons, that is not
a threat their attorneys will try to spin into some action I *may* take: That is a Fact having to do with Karma: PERIOD).

Tory/Magoo :wiggle: :happydance: Free at LAST~ and Still dancing in the Moonlight~ :)

Last edited:
Yeah Tory, I know all about getting tailor made sec checks for something some one else did that was ZERO my action. And, yes you pay - what choice did I have? Say no and be booted off the level? Ah - the Halcyon days of the 6 months "refresher"

Mimsey

Magoo

Gold Meritorious Patron
Yeah Tory, I know all about getting tailor made sec checks for something some one else did that was ZERO my action. And, yes you pay - what choice did I have? Say no and be booted off the level? Ah - the Halcyon days of the 6 months "refresher"

Mimsey

The ironic thing, and why we all need to keep sharing our experiences, imnsho, is there
are still folks in forking out thousands to this scam....AND THEY ARE LURKING HERE, TOO. SO WTFU, PLEASE~!
Take back *your* life~!

$cientology is NOT the answer........you know this. No, it is *not* "Just you".
Watch this video by 3 OT 7s, one OT 8:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3C5j63DsmnQ

Love to ALL :cheers:

Tory/Magoo~ Your local, friendly SP :) :biggrin: :coolwink: