What's new

What are you doing about it?

Isene

Patron with Honors
I'd appreciate your comments on this one:

L. Ron Hubbard said:
We’re not playing some minor game in Scientology. It isn’t cute or something to do for lack of something better.

The whole agonized future of this planet, every man, woman and child on it, and your own destiny for the next endless trillions of years depend on what you do here and now with and in Scientology.

This is a deadly serious activity. And if we miss getting out of the trap now, we may never again have another chance.

Remember, this is our first chance to do so in all the endless trillions of years of the past.

If you are a Scientologist in the Church of Scientology, you most probably see the above as true and believe that David Miscavige is doing all that he possibly can to lead the Church and save the universe. If this is the case, you have not seen or ignored the evidence that he is not delivering expansion for Scientology.

If you are an Independent Scientologist, you most probably see the above as true and believe that David Miscavige is the reason why Scientology is not saving the universe. If this is the case, then all that stands in the way of saving the universe is one single man. If you believe this, then you are obviously working day and night to get this one man removed as he is blocking the salvation for eternity for you, for your family, people you love, for mankind and every living organism in the entire universe. Because nothing could be more important in the whole universe than removing this sole block on the ultimate path to freedom. Then what the heck are you doing about it right now? This very minute? Why are you wasting our precious time reading this blog? You should get your ass in gear and ensure Miscavige is removed from power. Because that is more important than your day job, your hobbies, your immediate life.

If none of the two options above applies to you, then lean back, relax and enjoy the discussions.

http://isene.me/2013/07/16/2363/

La La Lou Lou

Crusader

If you are a Scientologist in the Church of Scientology, you most probably see the above as true and believe that David Miscavige is doing all that he possibly can to lead the Church and save the universe. If this is the case, you have not seen or ignored the evidence that he is not delivering expansion for Scientology.

If you are an Independent Scientologist, you most probably see the above as true and believe that David Miscavige is the reason why Scientology is not saving the universe. If this is the case, then all that stands in the way of saving the universe is one single man. If you believe this, then you are obviously working day and night to get this one man removed as he is blocking the salvation for eternity for you, for your family, people you love, for mankind and every living organism in the entire universe. Because nothing could be more important in the whole universe than removing this sole block on the ultimate path to freedom. Then what the heck are you doing about it right now? This very minute? Why are you wasting our precious time reading this blog? You should get your ass in gear and ensure Miscavige is removed from power. Because that is more important than your day job, your hobbies, your immediate life.

If none of the two options above applies to you, then lean back, relax and enjoy the discussions.

Thanks for the permission to relax!

uniquemand

Unbeliever
Simple. The Church doesn't deliver what's promised. Bypass.

A.K. Myers

Patron with Honors

You have to believe in past lives and Hubbies cosmology to take this shit seriously. What am I doing about it? I prefer ridicule:http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?32312-Keeping-Jokers-and-Degraders-Working

:coolwink:

This is NOT OK !!!!

Gold Meritorious Patron

Which one are you, Geir?

ClearedSP

Patron with Honors
If you are an Independent Scientologist, you most probably see the above as true and believe that [the leader] is the reason why Scientology is not saving the universe. If this is the case, then all that stands in the way of saving the universe is one single man.

What was really awkward, was to reach this conclusion before 1986.

In present time

Gold Meritorious Patron
Not only that, but that quote Should wake up anyone when they first read it. But it doesn't - and I find that intriguing.
if somehow in a nightmare world i ended up the queen of scientology, i would comb through and put all the contradicting HCO' bulletins in various course packs. it would be sorta like the key to life, but i would call it, "the commotion rundown" and hell of a hoax would be credited along with the first step being: star rate and clay demo the words "hell", "of" "a" and "hoax".

Outethicsofficer

Silver Meritorious Patron
In essence both sides should be doing something about Miscavige. They're obviously not as he's still running the show. So they, all of them, are a bunch of dilettantes not really serious about what it is they've involved themselves in, certainly not KSW 1 serious.

We, at least, by jumping ship and so on and distancing oneself from any involvement with demonstrate much more integrity.

He's only one little man yet can stand in the way of all that KSW stuff.

Good question Geir.

Auditor's Toad

Clear as Mud
Re: What are you doing about it? Nothing !

I'm, more or less, trying to keep my nose out of where it don't belong ( other peoples biz ).

Gene, all this fixation on scn & scn'gists ain't a healthy path. Jus saying.

Please, laugh, have fun, & enjoy all others !