What Changed Your Mind About LRH?

uniquemand

Unbeliever
One of the most serious nails in LRH's coffin, for me, was his allowing, or even ordering his wife to take the fall for him while he took drugs and fantasized about being a movie director with his Rondroids to do his bidding. The Snow White thing was simply one of the wierdest, most paranoid and insane capers imaginable, and the fact that he would let his wife take the fall for his criminality and megalomania is simply boggling. I cannot respect a man like that.

guanoloco

As-Wased
One of the most serious nails in LRH's coffin, for me, was his allowing, or even ordering his wife to take the fall for him while he took drugs and fantasized about being a movie director with his Rondroids to do his bidding. The Snow White thing was simply one of the wierdest, most paranoid and insane capers imaginable, and the fact that he would let his wife take the fall for his criminality and megalomania is simply boggling. I cannot respect a man like that.

In kind of the same light, since Snow White was sort of an effort to remove negative gov't files on LRH and Scn, do you remember Scientology claiming to be the author and main drive for the Freedom of Information Act? Presumably for the same purpose.

That kind of backfired...didn't it?