What's new

What did you do to save yourself and others?

Zinjifar

Silver Meritorious Sponsor
Want Out

mo-escape.png

Zinj

Good twin

Floater
Okay what we CAN talk about. How about pretending to help recover someone while helping on their repayment cycle? That count? Or do you mean while in?

I used to route my students to another Org for Qual and ethics cycles because we had a psycho on post where I was at. It was funny. I used to draw a map and tell them to right past the receptionist and head upstairs. Tell them your need to see Fred and Good Twin sent you. Worked pretty good for awhile.:yes:

Wisened One

Crusader
Really, GT? Moar Good news? Me wanna hear it! :yes:

Zinj: :lol: :cloud9:

And LOL on how you do your 'dirty work' GT. I must take spylessons from you, girl! :yes: :coolwink:

Zinjifar

Okay what we CAN talk about. How about pretending to help recover someone while helping on their repayment cycle? That count? Or do you mean while in?

I used to route my students to another Org for Qual and ethics cycles because we had a psycho on post where I was at. It was funny. I used to draw a map and tell them to right past the receptionist and head upstairs. Tell them your need to see Fred and Good Twin sent you. Worked pretty good for awhile.:yes:

You did your best. You helped them through the maze, but, they were amazed :)

Zinj

Zinjifar

Not to completely hijack this thread but since we're on the subject of lolcats....:modest:

Actually, that picture really struck me, since it looks like an exact duplicate of our Sinatra, who was named for how beautifully she sang while demanding to be let in. Nowdays, she's part of the Bossy Bitches clique that rides herd on the 'lesser' beings.

sinatra01.jpg

Zinj

Wisened One

Crusader
Omg, we are SO BAD! Look what we gone and did, guys! We done hijacked Mary's serious, righteous thread about what people did to save others while on staff....now let's bring this back to that topic before we get sent to emma..er I mean ethics....:eyeroll:

Good twin

Floater
I used to think there were some messed up execs. That's why we worked out ways to cover our asses and the asses of others. But after being out for awhile and really looking over my history on staff and in Scn. I've come to see it's just wired that way. There will always be crazy loony psycho dog execs in Scn. It's that way by design. I was getting more n more psycho dog myself, before I was removed from post. I remember staff talking about how I yelled at someone and thinking "I NEVER yell". I was really losing it. Slipping down that slope to Scientology purgatory. As much as we complain about Int management, every day I should thank them for busting me off post. This allowed me to shake off some of the fairy dust and start seeing the light of day. :yes: True story.
GT

Zinjifar

Probably true, but, the *most* important thing anyone can do to help others (and self) escape is to have a life :)

Which includes *important* stuff. Unlike clearing the freaking planet...

Zinj

Wisened One

Crusader
Wow, GT. I always thought you were one of the easiest people to work with...course I never really worked with you that much, but you know....what I DID know of ya, you were very jolly, happy-go-lucky sort! :yes:

I used to think there were some messed up execs. That's why we worked out ways to cover our asses and the asses of others. But after being out for awhile and really looking over my history on staff and in Scn. I've come to see it's just wired that way. There will always be crazy loony psycho dog execs in Scn. It's that way by design. I was getting more n more psycho dog myself, before I was removed from post. I remember staff talking about how I yelled at someone and thinking "I NEVER yell". I was really losing it. Slipping down that slope to Scientology purgatory. As much as we complain about Int management, every day I should thank them for busting me off post. This allowed me to shake off some of the fairy dust and start seeing the light of day. :yes: True story.
GT

Wisened One

Crusader
Ugh, 'clearing the planet' consumed me at one time....:duh: :banghead:

Probably true, but, the *most* important thing anyone can do to help others (and self) escape is to have a life :)

Zinj

Good twin

Floater

Zinj

You mean like cleaning the birdcage? I just got in trouble for NOT walking the dog. Can't use the "I'm clearing the planet excuse" anymore. Somehow "I'm online, expanding my Exness" doesn't cut it either. Yeah, I'm learning how to be into the real life stuff. But it doesn't always come easy.

Zinjifar

a Scientologist who can care about cats is either an ex-scientologist or very close to it

Per KSW

Zinj

Wisened One

Crusader
GT: Yeah, I hear ya there! I had to cook dinner in between my being on here, :giggle:

Zinj: Really? so, if we're into locats then that's a good sign that we're serious exes? Cool! :thumbsup: :D