What's new

What do you want to see in Leah Remini’s third season of ‘Scientology and the Aftermath’?

RSS Feed

RSS Feeder Bot
There is a new post up at the Underground Bunker

What do you want to see in Leah Remini’s third season of ‘Scientology and the Aftermath’?

So the news became official yesterday and there will be a third season later this year for A&E’s Emmy-winning docu-series, Leah Remini: Scientology and the Aftermath.

And judging by what we’ve heard behind the scenes, there’s still time to develop the specific subjects of the upcoming episodes. Since that’s the case, this could [...]

[.......]

Continue reading...

FoTi

Crusader
I've never watched the show....I don't have a TV, but I was wondering if anyone who was involved in the "Musical Chairs" incident at the Int Base has ever been on her show to tell all of what went on there?

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
LRH's affirmations:

Sadly because of Mike and Gerry haven,t succeed yet to make peace..we won't get Gerry's take on it..
(that would be great if Mike resolve it with Gerry , on a personnal basis, so he takes account of the greatest good..for the people would know about those affirmations)

Kids slave labour in Happy Valley

Get Jenna Miscavige testimony

RPF concentration camps...how normal devoted scientologist get thrown in concentration camps for years and denied any human right.
The history of RPF must be told.

OT level auditing: what people audit on those levels up to OT8
Lifting the veil on a collective impplanted mental illness

Auditing, confessional, seck check files and Life history - how it wil be used againt you for blackmailing purpose
Plenty of confessional lists, life history questions must be submitted as proof

COS - a religion or intell & black-mailing organization ????

The veil of the religon cloak must be lifted with Larry Breenan affidavit, thr IRS story, and the purpose of GO\OSA...
Stacey Brook must be invited as well as Tory Christman

CCHR scam
This must be made known..an abusive organisation using labour camp and human traficking pretending to be a human rights fighter...

$cientology infiltration in governements and acting covertly as a powerful lobby among politic leaders..

Scientology in the court...
What justice court rules about the reality of what Scientology is as an organization and what LRH was...

Last edited:

tesseract

Patron with Horrors
If the true MONETARY PRICE of services were fully disclosed to the world (with evidence) we would never have to say another word about scientology again ... the cult would be as good as dead, apart from a few stragglers (who have already paid).

:D

This is a very good point. Related - I hadn't even thought of that aspect until someone mentioned it - the lavish looks of the orgs, particularly inside, may deter many people all on their own from even stepping inside, or staying for long enough to let the vultures descend on them - "Man, looks luxurious, that shit here, whatever it is that they are selling, sure must cost a heck of a lot!! Let's bail!"
:)