What's new

What Happens to People Who Are "Offloaded?"

Kathy (ImOut)

Gold Meritorious Patron
I was never on staff, but these accounts absolutely infuriate me. I know others who were on staff, routed out and were not allowed to attend events or be on org premises. Like sub-standard people!

This insane cult has got to come down one way or another.

My daughter wasn't "allowed" on LRH Way - the street that ASHO, AOLA and LA Org are on. Technically, they couldn't say anything since it is a public street - but that was the threat from security. If she were in the car with me and I had to stop at one of the Orgs, I'd have to call security and get clearance for her to wait in the car for me. Usually when I came out of the Org, security was either talking to her or watching the car. After one or two trips, it became easier not to have her with me if I had to stop by one of the orgs.

Fancy

Patron Meritorious
When I was deadfiled I was not allowed in ASHO and they highly pushed me off the street as well and that was when I was insulted by the MAA to make sure I was off their street.

Alas they don't know but now will I went in the last day to leave a gift for my friend and say goodbye.

I have never been back since.

I have never communicated since as well.

So he is safe for he followed their rules.

I had a non verbal comm line with him and dang I still care. But I am because of anon slowly able to leave it in the past and leave the church behind.

The YouTube Videos of DM making excuses for Lisa is the worst.

I now watch the videos and see what they are not saying to the members.

I can now see why I ate it up. It sounds so positive and that is what good people want so they think it is so. I could still fall for the videos and why I look for the unspoken.

Like one billion for TC. Yeah one billion negative adverts.

Barb