What's new

What I expect of an INDIE Scientologist.

OK, boys. Done with J&D on the car washing?
J& D? Lurkin' Lover, OMG that was serious discussion of Hubbard's research methodology and the evolution of his tech and the handling of disparate conflicting technologies Per KSW #1. What could be more relevant? The genus of Snow White sprang out of his turkey feather duster tech developments. Isn't it obvious?

Mimsey

Free Being Me

Crusader
Yep, essentially the same PR lines, and PR gimmicks - modified slightly for the age of the Internet - but it's done, this time, as an "attacker of [and as one being attacked by] a popularly considered evil," that "popularly considered evil," of course, is Miscavige and the CofS.

Almost the ultimate gimmick.

Some one mentioned on Face's Shooting Stars thread that LCon was the ultimate 3rd party in $cientology, pulling puppet strings to control people. I see the same going on at the M&M show.

guanoloco

As-Wased
mrinder December 17, 2012 at 1:11 am

Not sure where you get your information from that LRH approved operations against Paulette Cooper or Gabe Cazares? Or are you asserting this based on the logic of “it was his organization so therefore he knew”?

mrinder December 17, 2012 at 4:42 pm

Clearly you didnt know Mary Sue Hubbard. If you had you would understand how silly this is. He is the LAST person on earth she would tell about illegal actions. Your assumptions are just that, and certainly not based on anything other than “Most dogs are brown. He has a dog. Therefore his dog is brown.” The outpoint in your conclusion is “assume similarities are not similar.”

mrinder December 17, 2012 at 5:24 pm

Yeah, that’s Tonja Burden. Who filed a civil case trying to collect money. There was TONS of shredding done in the paranoia to eradicate anything that gave ANY connection between LRH and the GO. It was nuts and unreal. But I do not believe ANY documents ever indicated any connection between LRH and an “operative” doing some illegal act.

But this is a debate that is pointless continuing. It’s unprovable either way. And no matter what I say, it won’t satisfy those who wish to believe otherwise.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He didn't know.

hubbard.jpg

From a 1986 interview of Martin Samuels, former Mission Holder, and founder of the Delphian School, from the 'Reflections' chapter of the book, 'L. Ron Hubbard, Messiah or Madman?' http://www.amazon.com/reader/0942637577?_encoding=UTF8&ref_=sib_dp_pt :[/I]

"Hubbard operated according to a couple of key patterns.

"The first pattern involved basically decent well intentioned people... no one was able to rise in the organization to a point of any real proximity to him, without being attacked and vilified...

"And of course the next person thinks he or she is immune...

"The next pattern: It's reap and rape. Hubbard would let the reins loose. He'd let people believe they really could get on with it... He'd let people believe they really could prosper to the full extent of their own ability, and enjoy the fruits of their labor."

"And, with that kind of freedom, prosperity does occur, Inevitably, though, he'd come along and rape and pillage and rip off and take what had been produced. The most dramatic example of this was '82, '83, when he 'raped' his most decent people in management along with the mission holders, and looted the entire mission network.

"And look at this pattern... He surrounded himself with absolute hooligans as 'managers'; guys who beat the shit out of people. This man, who 'is this OT, the author of Science of Survival, completely able to predict human behavior', surrounded himself with ruthless people - like Miscavige - who got there because they emulated Hubbard's savagery. They emulated his total willingness to completely break, use, and discard another person.

"And then after their hands were so bloody - and the only reason their hands were bloody was that they were doing what Hubbard wanted - when it finally started to get to the point where it couldn't be tolerated by people anymore, Hubbard wiped them out. Then he said. 'My God! I didn't know!' Scapegoat. He even did that to his own wife, who went to jail in his place...

"But the thing that's amazing, and to me terrifying, is the characteristic of the mind, my mind, your mind, and apparently many other people's minds, where I could buy this horseshit, where I could participate in it."

What people may or may not realize is that either way, whether Ron knew or not, it's just as damning.

Like so many things in Scientology...for instance the Vistaril...it doesn't matter if it's a psych application or an allergy remedy it's mere presence is just as damning to the Scientology lore either way.

So if Ron didn't know about Mary Sue and the GO that delivers a death knell to his anchor points being OUT THERE because Ron was sooooooo huge and pervasive. I mean Miscavige's dog can merely look at you and know something is going on, right? What about Ron the mega OT of OTs and knowing how to know? I mean he's so OT that his body is like a sliver in the thumb where he's the thumb with his OT exterior self and his body is the sliver...yet being such cause over matter energy time and space he doesn't know about Mary Sue and the GO crimes? What's that say about "being" the 2nd and 3rd Dynamics?

Or he does know and orchestrated the crimes all Fabian like and this delivers a death knell to the tech because...well it's really high toned, right? Such a display of ARC and What Is Greatness and Clean Hands and all that.

Ron was so awesome!