What is ailing Scientology, exactly?

Out-Ethics

Patron Meritorious
Helluva you always make me laugh with your posts. Truthfully witty. I applaud your puningness (no idea if this is actually a word but it sounds good). :clap:

The only thing I can add is that in the end Scientology doesn't work. You can point out over and over all the different truths of Scientology and can find good use in like ARC, cycles of actions, 8 dynamics, tone scale, comm formula & TRs, study tech, management tech etc but none of those give one OT abilities.

As Hubbard pointed out in KSW that the only thing Scientology could be upbraided for is no result. Well....guess what!!!!:omg:

lkwdblds

Crusader
Don't prejude, Super Power and OT 9-15 are not out.

Helluva you always make me laugh with your posts. Truthfully witty. I applaud your puningness (no idea if this is actually a word but it sounds good). :clap:

The only thing I can add is that in the end Scientology doesn't work. You can point out over and over all the different truths of Scientology and can find good use in like ARC, cycles of actions, 8 dynamics, tone scale, comm formula & TRs, study tech, management tech etc but none of those give one OT abilities.

As Hubbard pointed out in KSW that the only thing Scientology could be upbraided for is no result. Well....guess what!!!!:omg:

Don't prejudge Out Ethics, don't forget that Super Power and OT 9-15 have not yet been released.

All those items which you listed above may not give one OT abilities on a hundred percent one to one basis but they should give plenty of wins and results which should be enough for someone to not upbraid Scientology. It is only when there are no results that Scientology can be upbraided. Since it is being heavily upbraided, one must draw his own conclusions.
Lakey

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
Helluva you always make me laugh with your posts. Truthfully witty. I applaud your puningness (no idea if this is actually a word but it sounds good). :clap:The only thing I can add is that in the end Scientology doesn't work. You can point out over and over all the different truths of Scientology and can find good use in like ARC, cycles of actions, 8 dynamics, tone scale, comm formula & TRs, study tech, management tech etc but none of those give one OT abilities.

Thx OE!

Apparently the GAT corrected KSW has uncovered another LRH tech discovery on the subject upbraids....

ALL LEVELS

KEEPING SCIENTOLOGY WORKING​

We have some time since passed the point of achieving uniformly workable technology.

The only thing now is getting the technology applied.

If you can't get the technology applied then you can't deliver what's promised. It's as simple as that. If you can get the technology applied, you can deliver what's promised.

The only thing you can be upbraided for by students or pcs is "no results". Trouble spots occur only where there are "no results". Attacks from governments or monopolies occur only where there are "no results" or "bad results".

The only other, other thing you can be upbraided for by students or pcs is "expansion". Trouble spots occur only where there is "expansion". Attacks from governments or monopolies or critics or anon only occur where there is "expansion" or "unprecedented expansion, new public flooding into millions of square feet of new Ideal Orgs & everyone getting infinitely more results than ever before".

Out-Ethics

Patron Meritorious
Don't prejudge Out Ethics, don't forget that Super Power and OT 9-15 have not yet been released.

All those items which you listed above may not give one OT abilities on a hundred percent one to one basis but they should give plenty of wins and results which should be enough for someone to not upbraid Scientology. It is only when there are no results that Scientology can be upbraided. Since it is being heavily upbraided, one must draw his own conclusions.
Lakey

OT Levels = No Results unless one can "postulate" results then he must be OT. The more that one goes up the OT levels the more one can "postulate". Of course the "postulate" is getting the money to pay for the next OT level and it is a group-driven "postulate" as any sane person let to his own devices would soon come to his own senses and realize the true result of his abilities by buying a one-way ticket going home. It is somewhere at that point the OT wakes up and realizes the only "Bank" handled is the cleaned-out bank account for which has now gone clear. I believe this is what is meant by planetary clearing.

Out-Ethics

Patron Meritorious
The only other, other thing you can be upbraided for by students or pcs is "expansion". Trouble spots occur only where there is "expansion". Attacks from governments or monopolies or critics or anon only occur where there is "expansion" or "unprecedented expansion, new public flooding into millions of square feet of new Ideal Orgs & everyone getting infinitely more results than ever before".
[/COLOR]

Thanks Helluva! This unprecedented expansion explains why Flag has taken over all the grades auditing. They must be protecting all the PCs from the Cl V orgs from these attacks making Flag not just the friendliest place on earth but the most protected.

lkwdblds

Crusader
Very Clever

OT Levels = No Results unless one can "postulate" results then he must be OT. The more that one goes up the OT levels the more one can "postulate". Of course the "postulate" is getting the money to pay for the next OT level and it is a group-driven "postulate" as any sane person let to his own devices would soon come to his own senses and realize the true result of his abilities by buying a one-way ticket going home. It is somewhere at that point the OT wakes up and realizes the only "Bank" handled is the cleaned-out bank account for which has now gone clear. I believe this is what is meant by planetary clearing.

OE - Very cleverly put. I can't argue with your logic either. I think you have a winner there in what you are saying. Well Done!!
Lakey