What's new

What Is Scientology? Your version using Scientologese

Knows

Gold Meritorious Patron
This thread is dedicated to our new member Mockingbird. Let's have some fun!

After never being "in" Scientology....I read "What is Scientology". It sounded like a dream come true....and it was written to sound that way -from Lawrence Brennan's Affidavit:

http://www.lermanet.com/reference/brennan-dec.pdf

http://viralvideos.mobi/video/_T5HY...wrence-Brennan--ex-Scientologist-bigshot.html

But going "in" and doing lots and lots and lots of Scientology, I found out What is Scientology....so add your short version. The rules: You have to speak Scientologese but describe it accurately so others who speak Scientology will know what you mean.

What is Scientology:

Dub In

Dev-T

Being Suppressed, Invalidated and Nullified in the name of spiritual freedom.

A persistent "Not Ising of the Truth"

and my personal favorite....

A mock up,mocking up mock ups, so as to convince others they can mock up mock ups by obtaining levels of awareness never obtained by man before, while losing the ability and skills to mock up their own mock ups but pretending to mock up their own mock ups, simultaneously mocking up mock ups for the Church using their money and free labor, which were not mock ups. :giggle:

LOLOL

Your turn.

Lesolee (Sith Lord)

Patron Meritorious
A mock up,mocking up mock ups, so as to convince others they can mock up mock ups by obtaining levels of awareness never obtained by man before, while losing the ability and skills to mock up their own mock ups but pretending to mock up their own mock ups, simultaneously mocking up mock ups for the Church using their money and free labor, which were not mock ups.

My brain melted after the first few "mock ups" in that sentence. :duh:

mockingbird

Silver Meritorious Patron
Thank you very much. It's an honor to have a thread dedicated to me so soon, I hope everybody has fun with it!:hattip::thankyou::cheers:
Okay so translating scientologese TO scientologese is a mind numbing part of the loaded language cognitively restructuring your mind!!!
So to avoid the pitfalls of that I'll add my own perverse twist and after in parenthesis include the real English meanings; I hope that's okay and not too much of a cheat.
Okay in a recent SO recruitment video a kid says the main problem on earth is the tone level, and raising the tone level as quickly as possible is the best solution. Alright so what he's saying is the tone level ,meaning the general feelings people have, are too negative and irrational and the SO can handle that and he means by getting people up the OT levels this will raise the general tone ,simple really. (This means he sees humans as basically disgusting , degraded beings incapable of controlling their base emotions or being sane. He feels that by having scientologists exorcise disembodied dead alien souls from their bodies and the environment they can magically take away people's bad feelings. This will make them feel better able to perceive that they should be sane and not degraded animals! This magic will civilize humanity by being near the magic of the newly freed souls they will have the magic rub off on them!:duh::duh::duh:)
This shit is just INSANE!! I hope this's a good post to keep this rolling.:thumbsup:

guanoloco

As-Wased
A drug-free work place so Ron can have a work-free drug place.

PS I forgot to add Scientologese so cram a couple "theta this or thats" in there, OK?

DeeAnna

Patron Meritorious
On the one hand, a thread like this would help never-ins to more fully understand the lingo. On the other hand, probably one of the first things anyone getting out needs to do is to lose the "$cientology talk".

FWIW I always find those stories and posters that Tony Ortega posts on Sundays to be extremely bizarre in their use of language. I read them and ask myself "What the hell is this actually saying?" And I guess I never really know. But I am glad that I don't.

Orders of magnitude? As-isness? Oh, please.

mockingbird

Yeah DeeAnna, I think the point here is that anyone posting here KNOWS the loaded language is false and a control mechanism in the cult ;BUT feels safe mocking it's preposterous absurdity and obtuse complexity here while knowing it's just a pile of superconcentrated bullshit, and not safe for human consumption.:thumbsup:

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
What is Scientology?:

Soul hacking.

(I can't remember where that came from, but it seems accurate)

Caroline Letkeman entered the LMT LITERATI 2000 contest under the pseudonym "antivirus" and took the Second Place Prize with the essay: "Scientology: Soul Hackers".

Here's a link to the essay:
http://www.lermanet.com/exit/antivirus.htm

soulhacker_zps58744771.jpg

<snip>
Read Full Essay: http://www.lermanet.com/exit/antivirus.htm

Last edited:

mockingbird

Yeah ,that dirtbag lrh knew about transference and lumped it in the tone scale con as propitiation , because of several reasons . First he had to hide that what "worked " in auditing was having someone to talk to who would listen ,and that it was mixed with powerful hypnosis to magnify "gains" and induce hypnotic hallucinations (past lives) and dissociative states (exteriorization) and he placed it low on the tone scale so that you would keep hypnotizing (auditing) the sucker(preclear) to get more cash and mental enslavement (case gain)! :duh: He also put it low so you wouldn't keep building strong emotional bonds with the victim as he didn't want EITHER of you to LOVE each other; he needed all your love and gratitude for himself and wanted you to be compassionless slaves with no human emotions in the way of your number one priority: SERVING him.:angry: