What's new

What is wrong in the Church of Scientology and why is it dangerous?

ladybug2

Patron
Markus are you lurking?

I would like your permission to share your story with the media.

I wish I had the words to share the pain that I feel in my heart.

Markus

Silver Meritorious Patron

Sharone Stainforth

Uwes' story needs circulating far and wide.

I have been reading all your posts Marcus, I haven't said anything before, because quite frankly I don't know what to say.This is one of the most horrific cases of Human Rights abuses.

How the subhuman "church" of Scientology can say Uwe was cared for properly whilst on the RPF is totally ridiculous. The reason no one was allowed to have a copy of Uwes' "care" was because there wasn't any.Scientology trying to cover its' ass once again.

I have never had MS, but I have had ME, many of the symptoms are similar.It is and was a debilitating illness.How one survives Scientology let alone the RPF is totally incomprehensible, this is based on my own knowledge and also that of other exes'. To have MS and find oneself at the mercy of the RPF is too much to even contemplate. To have this illness in the privacy of your own home with family and friends around is extremely difficult on all concerned, I just don't know what else to say Marcus............

I don't know what I could do to help, but if there ever is anything, just let me know and I will do my best.

Love,
Sharone

Markus

Thank you for offering your help

Uwes' story needs circulating far and wide.

I have been reading all your posts Marcus, I haven't said anything before, because quite frankly I don't know what to say.This is one of the most horrific cases of Human Rights abuses.

How the subhuman "church" of Scientology can say Uwe was cared for properly whilst on the RPF is totally ridiculous. The reason no one was allowed to have a copy of Uwes' "care" was because there wasn't any.Scientology trying to cover its' ass once again.

I have never had MS, but I have had ME, many of the symptoms are similar.It is and was a debilitating illness.How one survives Scientology let alone the RPF is totally incomprehensible, this is based on my own knowledge and also that of other exes'. To have MS and find oneself at the mercy of the RPF is too much to even contemplate. To have this illness in the privacy of your own home with family and friends around is extremely difficult on all concerned, I just don't know what else to say Marcus............

I don't know what I could do to help, but if there ever is anything, just let me know and I will do my best.

Love,
Sharone

Thank you Sharone. I'm working on it!

Best wishes

Markus