What is YOUR price?

Kha Khan

Patron Meritorious
Comments from Marty's post Intelligence, or lack thereof about the COS purchase of one's right to speak freely which riase the question: What is your price?

Is it 25K? :
connected // June 3, 2010 at 1:52 am | Reply

Oops, I forgot, the new strategy from DM is to not only reduce the Freeloader bills from the former Int staff members, but to paid them off.

I know of someone (senior exec) who blew from Int at the beginning of the Year, got cleaned up (Sec Checksssss), got all his freeloader debts to zip and also got pay off over 25K by the church to keep his mouth shut by signing a load of legal paper (so it would not change his mind and could be sued for zillion of $ by the Church if it opened his mouth).

Versus the former strategy which was to SP declare, get him/her a Min 50K freeloader bill and give him/her $500.00 pocket money for service rendered.

So Marie JO and all the former IAS members your hard work and IAS donations are also paying for that new strategy.

Or is it $40,000? :
War and Peace // June 3, 2010 at 6:02 am | Reply

In relatively recent times, having DM crimes to report and INT base horror stories one witnessed gave you a parting bonus of $30,000 to remain quiet and sign papers that you would not tell.

It has gone up to a $40,000 pay-off this year.
But you must promise to be muzzled and gagged.

The pay off isn’t altruistic.
The pay off is to buy silence to cover up the crimes.

Ahhhhhhh the dirty secrets, the dirty hands, the dirty deeds…..

Is it reduction of freeloader debt by $199,000?
:
connected // June 3, 2010 at 1:28 am | Reply

Hey I just found out today that Ian Cunningham was regged on his freeloader debts by RTC Herrs Sutter and Stahli. They reduced his debits (freeloader debts) from about 200K to 1K.

What a deal for Ian Cunningham!! He signed all kind of paper for the Church and then went on spying for them.

Is it reduction of freeloader debut by $50,000? :
Karen // June 3, 2010 at 10:09 pm

All you have to be is a potential prospect for Flag services. Within a 4 day period, my dad’s went from 50% to $1000.oo in order to get him confirmed for a SEMINAR at Flag. By the time he arrived a week later, they wiped it out completely.

It really is all about BIS and money, not delivery.

It is any reduction of freeloader debt by 95% to 100%?
:
Jules Drool // June 3, 2010 at 6:46 pm | Reply

Freeloader debts have been being canceled and reduced all over the place… I have 4 very close ex-SO friends and 2 of them got their debts completely wiped out, and the other 2 got theirs reduced by about 95%!

Of course, you have to donate to the IAS or a couple library packages as a sign of “good faith”. Or in Ian’s case, become a DM Bot.

Or is the "payment" that you get to reconnect with loved ones, at the cost of disconnecting from others?
:
Sinar // June 3, 2010 at 2:22 am | Reply

In many cases, these guys turned by Herrs Sutter and Stahli have something which the Herrs use which is from Battlefield Earth Psychlo tech – leverage.

Jeff W’s son is on staff at the FSO, similar to Mike’s. Along with totally arbitrary reduction of FL debt as you stated, Jeff opted to disconnect with his Independent friends in order to reconnect with his son and become Mestology controlled, very unlike Mike.

Ian had a wife and kid and reportedly dropped them in favor of reconnecting with Neel. He had a brother – Paddy who was in IAS at the ship, not sure if he’s still there.

ADDED:

And would you submit to a video? :
connected // June 4, 2010 at 1:00 am

Hey War and Piece, You may already knows that datum but just to let others in the loop, not only they get the 40K and sign papers but they also get on video recording saying that they won’t make any mention of what they have experienced at Int as far as crimes, beating and otherwise…

ADDED:

Of course, it would help if you could join the SO, despite the fact you are an 80 year-old with a pacemaker -- just don't expect to live on base :
Karen // June 4, 2010 at 12:57 am

[SNIP]

Someone close to me had been in comm with Flag about his debt. He was told something on the order of 30K. When he couldn’t secure a loan (from a non Scientology family member), the amount dropped to 1K. Then, in an effort to secure an arrival, “after reviewing his folders,” the figure was dropped to zero.

This all happened in a span of three days. So, yes, the deals are real but they will take you for all they can…it had nothing to do with “arbitraries removed”.

Yes, you will be regged for the books, he happened to have already purchased them. When he couldn’t figure out how to come up with the money for his TE, he was recruited for the SO again.

And actually, that was the funniest part. He left about 15 years ago due to a medical situation. When he arrived two weeks ago, he was told that he could not stay anywhere on base because he had a pacemaker. Yet, they were gung-ho to get him back on post…He is in his mid 80′s and living in assisted living…and they knew it…yet they recruited him. Now that’s desperate.

Here we have an aging SO member trying to get a bit more auditing this lifetime. Can you see him on the current SO schedule?
Neither could he.

In this case, their desperation went is his favor. Little did he know, his non-Scientology relative had seriously contemplated loaning him the money. Had this occurred, he would have been indebt 30K and the orgs GI would have increased.

Last edited:

He-man

Hero extraordinary
A very good question Kha Khan, one I can not honestly answer.

If I were to speak out, and I was to receive 100.000€, could I resist the temptation? :confused2:

Kha Khan

Patron Meritorious
And would you submit to a video? :
connected // June 4, 2010 at 1:00 am

Hey War and Piece, You may already knows that datum but just to let others in the loop, not only they get the 40K and sign papers but they also get on video recording saying that they won’t make any mention of what they have experienced at Int as far as crimes, beating and otherwise…

G

Gottabrain

My integrity is not for sale.

I'd sooner sue the C of S for everything it has to see it completely shut down than deny even one individual from knowing the truth from me if it might save them from what I and others went through.

30 pieces of silver or 60 or 100, it is still a betrayal of self, a denial of truth, a giving up of freedom of speech, and the ultimate betrayal of what is right and good. If my speaking out prevents even one person from being conned, abused and wasting the best years of their lives, no amount of money can give me the satisfaction or sense of well being that helping even one person see the truth and live a normal, happy life can.

I don't need much money to be happy. And I enjoy the money I earn because I earned it with my skills, not through payoffs to hide crimes.

Call me simple, call me old-fashioned. But I had an awesome father and he taught me what life is really about. I wish I'd paid more attention when I was younger, but his lessons are well-learned now.

Kha Khan

Patron Meritorious
A very good question Kha Khan, one I can not honestly answer.

If I were to speak out, and I was to receive 100.000€, could I resist the temptation? :confused2:
You are very honest and truthful. Very high self-confront.

I have to admit, when I titled my post, I did so to be provocative and I assumed the question was rhetorical. That is, that people would answer that they had no price. At least not in terms of money (as opposed to family and loved ones). Indeed, food for thought.

/

G

Gottabrain

Its still blood money, representing illegal jails and "rehab camps", broken families, harassed critics, coerced abortions, corruption, unnecessary suicides, and our youth losing the best years of their lives.

This is a good thread. These are the sort of decisions one makes in advance. Thanks for asking the question so I could take a good look and make my decision.

Life is short. Money is overrated.

When my life is near over, I'll ask myself if I am happy with what I accomplished, not if I am happy with what I bought or the money I made.

It is the quality, not the quantity, that determines a life well lived.

DCAnon

Silver Meritorious Patron
I've already considered this. 21 million USD after taxes plus an additional 10 million to distribute to various anons and anonymous related projects as I see fit. :coolwink:

G

Gottabrain

I've already considered this. 21 million USD after taxes plus an additional 10 million to distribute to various anons and anonymous related projects as I see fit. :coolwink:

:D Noice.

Now multiply that by every protestor. That should do the trick to knock em out.

uniquemand

Unbeliever
My price is not a one-time deal. I must be paid daily, because otherwise, I lose the inducement to stop. A one time payment would mean I'd stop for a few days, blow the money, and then continue. I'd need to be paid about a hundred bucks a day. Then I'd develop new interests.

G

Gottabrain

My price is not a one-time deal. I must be paid daily, because otherwise, I lose the inducement to stop. A one time payment would mean I'd stop for a few days, blow the money, and then continue. I'd need to be paid about a hundred bucks a day. Then I'd develop new interests.

ha ha ha ha! :thumbsup:

Love it.

Since you put it that way... I could stop protesting in Zimbabwe for a day. I'd have to pick & choose the countries and which days, though, and each would have to be paid separately for that day, with a clause to change my mind and keep the money anyway.

Kha Khan

Patron Meritorious
Of course, it would help if you could join the SO, despite the fact you are an 80 year-old with a pacemaker -- just don't expect to live on base :
Karen // June 4, 2010 at 12:57 am

[SNIP]

Someone close to me had been in comm with Flag about his debt. He was told something on the order of 30K. When he couldn’t secure a loan (from a non Scientology family member), the amount dropped to 1K. Then, in an effort to secure an arrival, “after reviewing his folders,” the figure was dropped to zero.

This all happened in a span of three days. So, yes, the deals are real but they will take you for all they can…it had nothing to do with “arbitraries removed”.

Yes, you will be regged for the books, he happened to have already purchased them. When he couldn’t figure out how to come up with the money for his TE, he was recruited for the SO again.

And actually, that was the funniest part. He left about 15 years ago due to a medical situation. When he arrived two weeks ago, he was told that he could not stay anywhere on base because he had a pacemaker. Yet, they were gung-ho to get him back on post…He is in his mid 80′s and living in assisted living…and they knew it…yet they recruited him. Now that’s desperate.

Here we have an aging SO member trying to get a bit more auditing this lifetime. Can you see him on the current SO schedule?
Neither could he.

In this case, their desperation went is his favor. Little did he know, his non-Scientology relative had seriously contemplated loaning him the money. Had this occurred, he would have been indebt 30K and the orgs GI would have increased.

La La Lou Lou

Crusader
Im cheap, all I ask for is the end of the church.

However I have a question, is such a signed auntydavid actually legally binding? I mean if they paid me a few grand to keep my mouth shut, but I went to the authorities with everything I knew, what could they do to me? Surely if something is illegal they would have no leg to stand on, them taking me to court for telling the police what I witnessed surely would be thrown out of court.

Moor

The price of Amendment 1

------I thought about myself doing something like signing papers and selling out. I would feel so dirty and the guilt would hit hard looking:nervous: at the pen. It would also be so much of a life style change, I don't think I could sign any kind of muzzle agreement it goes against so much of who I am and what I believe in.
------I am not one to care much about consequences either. If I agreed to restrict my right to speak on paper, I'd would not be able to resist:yes: talking. It must be in the genes.
------The founding fathers of the US so strongly believed in dialog that they make it their top most priority and protection in the US Constitution. I would like to honor that by speaking freely, honestly, and with integrity.
------Moor------

morizo

Patron

However I have a question, is such a signed auntydavid actually legally binding? I mean if they paid me a few grand to keep my mouth shut, but I went to the authorities with everything I knew, what could they do to me? Surely if something is illegal they would have no leg to stand on, them taking me to court for telling the police what I witnessed surely would be thrown out of court.

I asked myself the same question: Since it's a crime to cover up crimes - I would think the papers are illegal and of no value to Co$. And it is probably a crime to make s.o. sign this kind of contract. Because it isn't just about f/l bill but about all social contacts. So the signature is coerced in any case, imho

Mick Wenlock

Admin Emeritus (retired)
I dont have a price - not because I am so principled but because the cofs has nothing at all that i want. Accepting money from them would be to accept their control and I would never allow that.

On the day they stop trying to hide and to lie - I will stop being a critic.

SchwimmelPuckel

Genuine Meatball
Here's the plan: I'll sign.. And then walk out with my suitcase full of money.. To the assembled reporters outside (I'd have arranged that..), and yell: "The stupid jerks pay'd!! - Fire all the questions!!"

But as for the enforceability of gag orders/agreements.. We'll have to ask Gerry Armstrong. As I understand it he's living in Canada, coz' the 'law' will grab him in the US. The Sinister Cult claims 50.000 dollars for every utterance he makes against CoS.. So the bill has run up.. Gerry is not exactly closemouthed.. A trillion I should think?

That Gerry is in this situation is obscene! - That the 'law' is on the side of a fraudulent organization like Scientology is obscene..

:yes:

Lurker5

Gold Meritorious Patron
Hallaujah Chorus

My integrity is not for sale.

I'd sooner sue the C of S for everything it has to see it completely shut down than deny even one individual from knowing the truth from me if it might save them from what I and others went through.

30 pieces of silver or 60 or 100, it is still a betrayal of self, a denial of truth, a giving up of freedom of speech, and the ultimate betrayal of what is right and good. If my speaking out prevents even one person from being conned, abused and wasting the best years of their lives, no amount of money can give me the satisfaction or sense of well being that helping even one person see the truth and live a normal, happy life can.

I don't need much money to be happy. And I enjoy the money I earn because I earned it with my skills, not through payoffs to hide crimes.

Call me simple, call me old-fashioned. But I had an awesome father and he taught me what life is really about. I wish I'd paid more attention when I was younger, but his lessons are well-learned now.

Yes, GB, Hallalujah :thumbsup:

Lurker5

Gold Meritorious Patron
Integrity & Ethics

Its still blood money, representing illegal jails and "rehab camps", broken families, harassed critics, coerced abortions, corruption, unnecessary suicides, and our youth losing the best years of their lives.

This is a good thread. These are the sort of decisions one makes in advance. Thanks for asking the question so I could take a good look and make my decision.

Life is short. Money is overrated.

When my life is near over, I'll ask myself if I am happy with what I accomplished, not if I am happy with what I bought or the money I made.

It is the quality, not the quantity, that determines a life well lived.

THIS is integrity and ethics /\ /\ /\ /\ /\ /\ /\ .

FinallyMe

Silver Meritorious Patron

Any consequences should be covered in the US by the anti-whistleblower statutes = you can't retaliate against an employee for blowing the whistle on illegal behavior.