What's new

What is YOUR price?

Lermanet_com

Gold Meritorious Patron
My integrity is not for sale.

I'd sooner sue the C of S for everything it has to see it completely shut down than deny even one individual from knowing the truth from me if it might save them from what I and others went through.

30 pieces of silver or 60 or 100, it is still a betrayal of self, a denial of truth, a giving up of freedom of speech, and the ultimate betrayal of what is right and good. If my speaking out prevents even one person from being conned, abused and wasting the best years of their lives, no amount of money can give me the satisfaction or sense of well being that helping even one person see the truth and live a normal, happy life can.

I don't need much money to be happy. And I enjoy the money I earn because I earned it with my skills, not through payoffs to hide crimes.

Call me simple, call me old-fashioned. But I had an awesome father and he taught me what life is really about. I wish I'd paid more attention when I was younger, but his lessons are well-learned now.

"And she is buy-y-y-ing a stair-way to heaven" Led Zepplin

Scientology (Hubbard) has always believed that integrity can be bought or sold...

Dear Gottabrain, I am right there with you on this subject.

selling out for money....

SPIT

makes the one sighing the papers a coconspirator in the continued perpetration of the Fraud dba $cientology and related entities. Telling the truth and doing the right thing IS old fashioned, in society where the golden bull is worshiped instead of truth..

in my opinion, these gags have zero legal weight being part of the techniques used by the fraud to protect itself from the last lawsuits that might make David Miscavige a homeless guy cruising down sunset blvd for some warm action and a bed. A gag agreement negotiated by Scientology, which are conceived to conceal evidence of fraud, even of an extraordinaryly complicated scheme such as scientology has no weight or force of law. The gag agreement is nothing more that the evidence of scientology's continuing conspiracy to obstruct justice via extortionate conduct to intimidate witnesses..into silence. This could be considered an effort at witness intimidation.

Even I might not be willing to help such a specimen of humanity...I'd have to think about it.... depends entirely on whether the guy tells the truth or not.
Which is the ONLY means I use to determine whether I will deal with a person.. Do they LIE?
When dealing with liars, situations never end, they go on and on... because nothing can be resolved when fiction takes up residence after truth has been abandoned.....
If someone is telling you the truth you may not like what they say or the disdain of experience and impatience in their voice when dealing with you.
Those who consider selling out for gagged agreements for their freeloaders debts are still 100% scientology fools. Still in Ron's trance.

They need to be in their own.

--------------------------

From Blacks Law Dictionary:http://www.lermanet.com/fraud.htm
Please if any of those recently out havent read this definition yet.... please do

Fraud: An intentional perversion of the truth for the purpose of inducing another in reliance upon it to part with some valuable thing or to surrender a legal right; a false representation of a matter of fact, whether by words ot conduct, by false or misleading allegations, or by concealment of that which should have been disclosed, which deceives and is intended to deceive another so that he shall act upon it to his legal inquiry; anything calculated to deceive, whether by a single act or combination, or by suppression of truth, or suggestion of what is false, whether it be by direct falsehood or innuendo, by speech or silence, word of mouth, or look or gesture; fraud comprises all acts, omissions, and concealments involving a branch of legal or equitable duty and resulting in damage to another.

In his book Complicity: Ethics and Law for a Collective Age, Christopher Kutz suggests that ‘marginally effective participants in a collective harm are accountable for the victim’s suffering, not because of the individual differences they make, but because their intentional participation in a collective endeavor directly links them to the consequences of that endeavor.’

-------------------

I was offerred settlement terms 3 times.... only 'forced' to listen to them once during the global settlement talks for RTC vs Lerma, BPI vs FACTNet and Wollersheim's collection case. In that case, we went to see how much money they would pay for us to go away... the gag agreements got up to 50 fax pages or so... The total was 9 to 12 MILLION dollars.

Bob Penny was dying from MS and taking Prednisone and pain meds.. and I needed back surgery that I did not get until 2 years ago after I sold my home in Virginia 15 years later.

Hush-Hush Money
An anti-Scientology activist claims that the church made him an offer he had to refuse: $12 million. BY ALAN PRENDERGAST
WESTWORLD 1997

We would have had to pay a 50,000 fine for each radio appearance or media interview...
and there were pages in there where they wanted us to agree that "Scientology was religion" < can you imagine?

We said no.

After this, I got subpeona'd in Grady Ward's bankruptcy case...(long story, but I was not involved, they were just using the case to 'fish' like they are Angry Gay Pope and AO.

I got a witness fee from Moxon once...(which is VERY short and a good read see link) the last time they took a nip at me... which I never cashed because I could not touch the profits from slavery

LINK

I remember Grady as the guy that coined this memorable parody:

"If david miscavige can attend a deposition dressed as Admiral Farragut then Keith Henson should be able to attend dressed as Bozo the Clown."
(good reading)

Last edited:
Any consequences should be covered in the US by the anti-whistleblower statutes = you can't retaliate against an employee for blowing the whistle on illegal behavior.

Saw a post recently about movie "The Insider" (Russell Crowe, Al Pacino) about tobacco biz scientist who blew whistle. I then watched it and Highly recommend it for any whistleblowers as an education on being successful as well as real life need of protection. In the U.S. at least, it is not simple, or easy, or cheap, or unscary.

Whether tobacco or insurance industry or scientology, I like the idea of class action suits best. Oh, and witness protection program is there for a reason.
Mega Corporations retaliate against individual whistleblowers all the time. This not a discouragement, but an encouragement for those with evidence to merge with others for most likely success.