What's new

WHAT LONG TERM AGREEMENTS IS IS IT OK TO BREAK?

Status
Not open for further replies.

OldAuditor

Patron with Honors
I would like you to consider the agreements you may have made in your long and checkered history as a spiritual being in this universe. Now, I do not want you to discard those agreements yet, I just want you to consider them and why they were made.

When you intend something it happens unless there are counter intentions which you cannot overcome because you agree or agreed with them at some time in the past.

Consider these homely examples:

1. You intend to be a rock star but you do not wish to leave your girlfriend who will be snapped up by another as soon as you leave town.

2. You intend to be a rich engineer and make a great start until you discover girls in college and they require time and money.

3. As a little kid, you can read minds until your parents forcefully convince you that God does not want you to do that.

4. You see something miraculous occur or a being speaks to you about your future and when you share it with your mother or father, they say, “That’s nice dear, it’s time to get ready for supper” and you decide that it wasn’t important.

5. You want to help people and you discover technology that seems to allow you to do that and make a good living healing spiritual upsets. Then you discover that the Founder of the cult you are in had no intention of allowing you to succeed as a healer unless he could micromanage your every action.
-----

Consider the elements of a game as Hubbard described them: Freedoms, barriers, and purposes. He goes on to describe games in some detail but I have not seen much about the rules of the game and who sets the rules.

Maybe the rules are set by those who would entrap others into playing the game and the game begins when the others involved AGREE to play the game based on what they assume the rules are.

I feel that a game is based on agreement. The players must have agreement on some level to interact. They put their pieces or bodies on the playing field and play the game according to their understanding of the rules. We have seen examples of some players who play by their own rules and by this they change the complexion of the game.

Scientology started out as one game and in the seventies at least we joined in to play a game where everybody wins. The Founder of the game started changing the rules when others played it better than he did. "He" added rules to declare certain people non-players so that no one could challenge his authority. Then he added rules that stated that only he had the right and power to add to the rules and "He" added a para military "priesthood" to enforce his way of thinking.

When those he removed from the game started playing games of their own, his wrath was mighty and "He" swore vengeance, etc.

After that, the game became getting him and the game of setting beings free morphed into a battle of heretics against the "one true faith".
-----

You have all been part of agreements which outlived their purpose. Here today, in this universe, there may be agreements that are no longer valid although they made perfect sense at the time they were made.

If you were to revisit them and look at the objectively, how many of them do not make sense in present time?

Could you make better agreements and change your intentions so that you would be free to play a better game for yourself and for your family?

Last edited:

TG1

Angelic Poster
Old Auditor,

Are you going to keep doing this? Offering little sermons, unrequested advice, infomercials for your services. In other words, are you here just to drum up business?

Because if you are, I'm going to put you on ignore. Frankly, I don't want the aggravation. And thus far, your posts aggravate me.

Please let me know.

Thanks,

TG1

AnonKat

Crusader
I would like you to consider the agreements you may have made in your long and checkered history as a spiritual being in this universe. Now, I do not want you to discard those agreements yet, I just want you to consider them and why they were made.

Keep posting, loving it

OldAuditor

Patron with Honors
Old Auditor,

Are you going to keep doing this? Offering little sermons, unrequested advice, infomercials for your services. In other words, are you here just to drum up business?

Because if you are, I'm going to put you on ignore. Frankly, I don't want the aggravation. And thus far, your posts aggravate me.

Please let me know.

Thanks,

TG1

Perhaps your exposure to Scientology has soured you beyond redemption, :(

If so, putting my posts on ignore is your best solution for now.

I am truly sorry that this information irritates you but it does not contain any of the ingredients you listed: little sermons, unrequested advice, infomercials for your services.

It has to do with what agreements it is OK to break and that requires looking.
You do not have to look as you may be very happy with the agreements you have made.

I feel that I should be able to make better agreements and have discovered in hundreds of hours of delivering sessions that inspecting old agreements and evaluating them in terms of present time realities produces desirable change.

Your mileage may vary.

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
In my view, any agreement I make with another is contingent upon the other party negotiating in good faith, and with no hidden intentions that are 180 degrees different that what is stated up front.

If someone gets conned by another who had planned to defraud you to begin with than it makes no sense to honor such agreements.

Scientology started out as one game and in the seventies at least we joined in to play a game where everybody wins. The Founder of the game started changing the rules when others played it better than he did. "He" added rules to declare certain people non-players so that no one could challenge his authority. Then he added rules that stated that only he had the right and power to add to the rules and "He" added a para military "priesthood" to enforce his way of thinking.

I don't believe that that IS the way that Scientology started out, although it surely appeared that way to many.

But Hubbard's "admissions" that have been published show that his intention for the game wasn't quite as advertised.

OldAuditor

Patron with Honors
In my view, any agreement I make with another is contingent upon the other party negotiating in good faith, and with no hidden intentions that are 180 degrees different that what is stated up front.

If someone gets conned by another who had planned to defraud you to begin with than it makes no sense to honor such agreements.

I don't believe that that IS the way that Scientology started out, although it surely appeared that way to many.

But Hubbard's "admissions" that have been published show that his intention for the game wasn't quite as advertised.

Dear Type 4,

You are correct.

In retrospect, what I and others perceived when we started out was NOT what the church was about. It was how it appeared to us.
I have learned a lot in the intervening 37 years.

SchwimmelPuckel

Genuine Meatball
Every time I read something like this, I realize what a completely insufferable bloody ASShole L.Ron Hubbard was!
:yes:

Last edited:

Dean Blair

Silver Meritorious Patron
I had a long term agreement when I joined the SO. One Billion years!:omg: I broke this long term agreement and my wife and son are very happy I did. I had decided when I broke the contract that it was okay and I am now able to think and speak freely.:yes:

Anonycat

Crusader
I had a long term agreement when I joined the SO. One Billion years!:omg: I broke this long term agreement and my wife and son are very happy I did. I had decided when I broke the contract that it was okay and I am now able to think and speak freely.:yes:

The whole of scientology is a con and fraud. So, pretty much everyone had decided (or agreed, in cult-speak) that scientology was as perceived while under the influence of the con. It was a lie. So, once educated as to what the cult really is, we are of course free to "agree", or decide, that it is something different than we were lead to believe.

Yes, people are always free to change their mind. It's freedom of choice.

Idle Morgue

Gold Meritorious Patron
Dear Type 4,

You are correct.

In retrospect, what I and others perceived when we started out was NOT what the church was about. It was how it appeared to us.

Have you studied Aleistar Crowley, OTO and Thelema and L Ron Hubbard's relationship with Jack Parson's? If you can confront it - and you should be able to because you do believe in the tech, can you please comment on this background that was kept hidden by L Ron Hubbard, himself.

I have not seen anyone in or out of Scientology do better because of Scientology. RESULTS should be visable and measurable. I have not seen anyone have any lasting gains. Please show me one CLEAR and give me L Ron Hubbard's definition of CLEAR? It has been changed so many times...what is a CLEAR?

Can we have a nice conversation about it? I really do want to hear what you have to say.

OldAuditor

Patron with Honors
Re: WHAT LONG TERM AGREEMENT IS IS IT OK TO BREAK?

Have you studied Aleistar Crowley, OTO and Thelema and L Ron Hubbard's relationship with Jack Parson's? If you can confront it - and you should be able to because you do believe in the tech, can you please comment on this background that was kept hidden by L Ron Hubbard, himself.

I have not seen anyone in or out of Scientology do better because of Scientology. RESULTS should be visable and measurable. I have not seen anyone have any lasting gains. Please show me one CLEAR and give me L Ron Hubbard's definition of CLEAR? It has been changed so many times...what is a CLEAR?

Can we have a nice conversation about it? I really do want to hear what you have to say.

Dear Idle M,

I will be happy to answer your questions and have a discussion on anything you wish to discuss.

I have studied Aleistar Crowley, OTO and Thelema and L Ron Hubbard's relationship with Jack Parson. It was part of the deprogramming efforts I ran on myself when I left the cult in 1995. I have documented almost all of Ron's sordid history on my http://possiblyhelpfuladvice.com/ site in the right sidebar under "Church History You may not Wish to Confront".

I don't believe in Ron's tech because after years of using it and more years of actually evaluating it, I found that only a small part of it was really useful and uniformly workable. This is also written up on my http://workabletechnology.com/ website. When you have useful tech mixed with opinion and outright falsehoods, it is difficult to sort out the good from the bad on the fly. We found it better to start with few things we agreed with from the Fifties and then do our own research session by session until we arrived at something we could stand behind and achieve results with time after time. That is how we came up with http://spiritual-rescue-technology.com/. It may not be the only way, but it works for us and for our clients and they recommend us to their friends.

I do not recommend any of Ron's definition of Clear as he changed them repeatedly as he was called on them.

If a client asks if I will do a clear check, I will oblige as it rarely takes more then a few minutes. The only reason for a highly visible "clear state" is so that people who aren't "clear" won't get exposed to the "huge dangers" of the Scientology OT levels. The only reason the Scn OT levels are dangerous is because they are being run wrong, starting with OT III. That is because Hubbard was scared of bts and felt they were dangerous and was desperately trying to get rid of them in the last weeks of his life.

Consider OT III. You are given this wonderful hand written and inconsistent description of an event (which is actually multiple events over a long period of time) and you clay demo the incident and you restimulate the hell out of it before you ever go in session and ALL OF YOUR DRILLING ON THE SOLO COURSE NEVER DEALT WITH A SINGLE ENTITY and then... there you are in session with every fricking spiritual being in your vicinity restimulated and half crazy and you are sent in with your emeter and a rote process to tame the savage beasts??

I know of very few OT IIIs who did not have nightmares for several days after starting OT III because their body thetans were all jazzed up from days of demos and restimulative study assignments. Where in the literature does LRH ever say that before you run a process that you will restimulate the entire area of investigation by demoing every possible scenario? Only in OT III. It is a wonder that more people do not fail and run screeching from the premises.

In SRT for example, all of this crap is avoided because the practitioner only takes up spiritual entities that present themselves for handling. Some small number of these will have experienced an OT III type incident and it is handled as you would handle any implant. It is no big deal as there are no other entities in restim at this time.

If a client can perceive entities and is willing to communicate with them, I suggest that the fact of clearing is moot. They can talk to entities and are ready to run our version of the OT materials.

http://spiritual-rescue-technology.com/

Idle Morgue

Gold Meritorious Patron

Dear Idle M,

I will be happy to answer your questions and have a discussion on anything you wish to discuss.

I have studied Aleistar Crowley, OTO and Thelema and L Ron Hubbard's relationship with Jack Parson. It was part of the deprogramming efforts I ran on myself when I left the cult in 1995. I have documented almost all of Ron's sordid history on my http://possiblyhelpfuladvice.com/ site in the right sidebar under "Church History You may not Wish to Confront".

I don't believe in Ron's tech because after years of using it and more years of actually evaluating it, I found that only a small part of it was really useful and uniformly workable. This is also written up on my http://workabletechnology.com/ website. When you have useful tech mixed with opinion and outright falsehoods, it is difficult to sort out the good from the bad on the fly. We found it better to start with few things we agreed with from the Fifties and then do our own research session by session until we arrived at something we could stand behind and achieve results with time after time. That is how we came up with http://spiritual-rescue-technology.com/. It may not be the only way, but it works for us and for our clients and they recommend us to their friends.

I do not recommend any of Ron's definition of Clear as he changed them repeatedly as he was called on them.

If a client asks if I will do a clear check, I will oblige as it rarely takes more then a few minutes. The only reason for a highly visible "clear state" is so that people who aren't "clear" won't get exposed to the "huge dangers" of the Scientology OT levels. The only reason the Scn OT levels are dangerous is because they are being run wrong, starting with OT III. That is because Hubbard was scared of bts and felt they were dangerous and was desperately trying to get rid of them in the last weeks of his life.

Consider OT III. You are given this wonderful hand written and inconsistent description of an event (which is actually multiple events over a long period of time) and you clay demo the incident and you restimulate the hell out of it before you ever go in session and ALL OF YOUR DRILLING ON THE SOLO COURSE NEVER DEALT WITH A SINGLE ENTITY and then... there you are in session with every fricking spiritual being in your vicinity restimulated and half crazy and you are sent in with your emeter and a rote process to tame the savage beasts??

I know of very few OT IIIs who did not have nightmares for several days after starting OT III because their body thetans were all jazzed up from days of demos and restimulative study assignments. Where in the literature does LRH ever say that before you run a process that you will restimulate the entire area of investigation by demoing every possible scenario? Only in OT III. It is a wonder that more people do not fail and run screeching from the premises.

In SRT for example, all of this crap is avoided because the practitioner only takes up spiritual entities that present themselves for handling. Some small number of these will have experienced an OT III type incident and it is handled as you would handle any implant. It is no big deal as there are no other entities in restim at this time.

If a client can perceive entities and is willing to communicate with them, I suggest that the fact of clearing is moot. They can talk to entities and are ready to run our version of the OT materials.

http://spiritual-rescue-technology.com/

Thank you Old Auditor - I am relieved that you know about Hubbard and the fraud of 'going clear'. I am also happy to hear you knew about his sordid past!

I am not interested personally in dealing with body thetans or spirits - seems like dangerous territory for me according to my spiritual beliefs. Had I known Scientology got into this stuff - i would have run for the hills and never started anything. But Scientology HIDES it from trusting people from other religious back grounds and slowly traps them.

Thank you for explaining what you do. What are the "gains" from doing your therapy and what lasting benefits have people received that can be measured by a 3rd party observer...like "I could not walk, now I can" or something along those lines.

OldAuditor

Patron with Honors

Thank you Old Auditor - I am relieved that you know about Hubbard and the fraud of 'going clear'. I am also happy to hear you knew about his sordid past!

I am not interested personally in dealing with body thetans or spirits - seems like dangerous territory for me according to my spiritual beliefs. Had I known Scientology got into this stuff - i would have run for the hills and never started anything. But Scientology HIDES it from trusting people from other religious back grounds and slowly traps them.

Thank you for explaining what you do. What are the "gains" from doing your therapy and what lasting benefits have people received that can be measured by a 3rd party observer...like "I could not walk, now I can" or something along those lines.

Idle Morgue,

You seem like some one who takes a clear look at things and we probably agree on more things than we disagree on.

Hubbard was troubled by his case and he became more paranoid as time went by. His constant drug use and his heavy drinking probably contributed to his decline even more than his missed withholds. His private life was a total contrast to the behavior he prescribed for others.

Your personal beliefs are important and I would not attempt to have you depart from them. However, if you can keep an open mind to investigate things that do not align with your belief system, you may find that knowledge is not always a dangerous thing.

Most of the gains my clients experience are spiritual and will fall outside your frame of reference, however some experienced physical changes which could not be addressed by conventional medicine. Here are two links which may prove interesting: http://spiritual-rescue-technology.com/?page_id=109 and http://spiritual-rescue-technology.com/?page_id=80

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
Dear Type 4,

You are correct.

You mean you have been involved in a fuck mindfuck cult illusion????
and did not saw it for what it was ?????

Tell us more please ?????

:biggrin:

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!

Consider the elements of a game as Hubbard described them: Freedoms, barriers, and purposes. He goes on to describe games in some detail but I have not seen much about the rules of the game and who sets the rules.

Maybe the rules are set by those who would entrap others into playing the game and the game begins when the others involved AGREE to play the game based on what they assume the rules are.

I feel that a game is based on agreement. The players must have agreement on some level to interact. They put their pieces or bodies on the playing field and play the game according to their understanding of the rules. We have seen examples of some players who play by their own rules and by this they change the complexion of the game.

When those he removed from the game started playing games of their own, his wrath was mighty and "He" swore vengeance, etc.

After that, the game became getting him and the game of setting beings free morphed into a battle of heretics against the "one true faith".
-----

You have all been part of agreements which outlived their purpose. Here today, in this universe, there may be agreements that are no longer valid although they made perfect sense at the time they were made.

If you were to revisit them and look at the objectively, how many of them do not make sense in present time?

Could you make better agreements and change your intentions so that you would be free to play a better game for yourself and for your family?

Are you talking about playing ''the lord of Galaxies game'' with a megalomaniac?????

''int base'' part 3 of HIS game

IMG_1410.jpg

End of HIS game

341971760_640.jpg

Mom's usually warn us to choose our friends carefully and not play dangerous games.
May be we shall medidate on their wisdom advice!
:confused2:

Last edited:
Old Auditor,

Please let me know.

Thanks,

TG1

I actually pity the old guy.

He's lonely and wants attention.

In fact, he's so lonely, he talks to imaginary beings.

I bet even his imaginary friend has BTs.

The Anabaptist Jacques

ClearEyed

Patron with Honors

When you intend something it happens unless there are counter intentions which you cannot overcome because you agree or agreed with them at some time in the past.

Consider these homely examples:

1. You intend to be a rock star but you do not wish to leave your girlfriend who will be snapped up by another as soon as you leave town.

2. You intend to be a rich engineer and make a great start until you discover girls in college and they require time and money.

3. As a little kid, you can read minds until your parents forcefully convince you that God does not want you to do that.

4. You see something miraculous occur or a being speaks to you about your future and when you share it with your mother or father, they say, “That’s nice dear, it’s time to get ready for supper” and you decide that it wasn’t important.

5. You want to help people and you discover technology that seems to allow you to do that and make a good living healing spiritual upsets. Then you discover that the Founder of the cult you are in had no intention of allowing you to succeed as a healer unless he could micromanage your every action.
-----

-----

I've read a few interviews or bios where some well known person is quoted as saying they'd never change a thing. Or they'd do it all over again just the same. Sort of like the Sinatra song "my way" (which I've never really liked.) I think it's a good thing to recognize mistakes. Not to wallow in them, but to make use of them to improve future decisions. Or agreements, if you will. Everyone is free to change their minds. It's what we do.

Churchill

Gold Meritorious Patron
Old Auditor,

Please let me know.

Thanks,

TG1

Amen (to the post ​and the sig)

Status
Not open for further replies.