What's new

WHAT LONG TERM AGREEMENTS IS IS IT OK TO BREAK?

Status
Not open for further replies.

OldAuditor

Patron with Honors

Ultimately, the responsibility for not being booed off the stage depends on the communication skills, past record, reputation, charm and "the act" of the performer.

In other words, if you get booed off the stage, it ain't necessarily the hecklers' fault.

TG1

Yep!

Well.....Did Tommy Davis write that for you? I can see the self righteous/others condemning with a sneering attitude is alive and well with you. You may call your practice something else, but you are essentially still very much a Hubbardian Scientologist. You should be so proud.

On the whole I have no problem with members of ESMB discussing aspects of the tech they still like as long as they do it in the Freezone/Tech section. What you are doing though is peddling your wares. You are using ESMB as a base of potential customers. And to that I say.....FUCK YOU sir.

I don't think you're allowed to say that. But then maybe it's ok if you say it but not ok if you say "You are fucked" because that would be an ad hom. It's so confusing. To be safe you could say "My spiritual team mates have asked me to tell you to get fucked". But then, is it real? Because I think spiritual team mates don't do that sort of thing, 'cause they are kinda like angels. Humans go down tone though and get shitty. Even if they hang out with spiritual team mates a lot. They can break the auditors code and evaluate for people. That is shocking. They can start pelting people with ser facs and make wrong. It's true, I'm not making this up. It could be the spiritual team mates in rebellion that cause that kind of thing and if you want some counselling from me at 100 bucks an hour we could confront these things. Would you be up for that? I am having a committee meeting with my spiritual team mates to see how we can get some people in to organise things. It is all very uptone. Don't piss us off though 'cause then I go into my human valence and look like any other person who has no special power and nothing wonderful, except being human, but we know how much that sucks. It has no majic in it, know what I mean?

Last edited:

TG1

Angelic Poster
Old Auditor,

You make it very difficult to have a rational conversation, much less a polite or ejoyable one, when you bait others here with your insults that if we don't share your assumptions we are "without hope" and believe that things cannot "possibly get better."

There's nothing about my beliefs or my life that resonates as hopeless or unoptimistic. In fact, if you and I were to speak publicly about politics or culture or the arts others might see which one of us is the least optimistic.

Your comments and apparent attitude put me in mind of old-timey preachers who are astounded that everyone does not regard their religious beliefs as sanctioned by God Himself. Your beliefs are yours, and they apparently "work" for you, just as mine work for me.

Your insistence that you are right, and we are wrong is never going to earn you those 1,000 converts you're hoping for. That's the realm of political and religious fundamentalists. Can you see the futility of that approach?

TG1

I don't think your're allowed to say that. But then maybe it's ok if you say it but not ok if you say "You are fucked" because that would be an ad hom. It's so confusing. To be safe you could say "My spiritual team mates have asked me to tell you to get fucked". But then, is it real? Because I think spiritual team mates don't do that sort of thing, 'cause they are kinda like angels. Humans go down tone though and get shitty. Even if they hang out with spiritual team mates a lot. They can break the auditors code and evaluate for people. That is shocking. They can start pelting people with ser facs and make wrong. It's true, I'm not making this up. It could be the spiritual team mates in rebellion that cause that kind of thing and if you want some counselling from me at 100 bucks an hour we could confront these things. Would you be up for that? I am having a committee meeting with my spiritual team mates to see how we can get some people in to organise things. It is all very uptone. Don't piss us off though 'cause then I go into my human valence and look like any other person who has no special power and nothing wonderful, except being human, but we know how much that sucks. It has no majic in it, know what I mean?

Yeah. You took the words right out of my mouth.

The Anabaptist Jacques

RogerB

Crusader
quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by The Anabaptist Jacques

Don't Freezone and Indies comment on sections other than this one?

Are we supposed to hold our tongues when we see someone doing and spreading harm and trying to entice more victims?

If we are than this is a de facto board approval of what gets said in this section.

They can make any comment they wish here. And that's how it should be.

But for others to not be allowed to contest what they say is tacit approval of what they are saying.

I think this rule, whether it is written of not, should be reexamined.

It simply is not OK and unfair as far as I am concerned for some people to be allowed to express their views without others having the right to challenge them.

The Anabaptist Jacques

Bolding mine. You make some excellent points.

It wasn't a rule, it was a moderator directive given in an effort to strike a balance and create a board for all exes to post where they may offer ideas and be challenged in an environment free from ad hom and ridicule.

Perhaps it was ill conceived.

My other option would have been to issue warnings for posts that were not in line with board rules, but as you know we favour the lighter touch in moderating here. ;).

M2

Correct (except that yours was not "ill conceived") . . . TAJ is doing his typical psycho-political type learned red-herring introduced method of making one thing equal another that it does not equal when he pulls stunts like accusing you of trying to abridge folks "right to discuss" . . .

It's perfectly fine and correct to discuss . . . . what is unseemly and against the board rules is the ad homs and the hurling of insults such as TAJ has hurled at Old Auditor by calling him a charlatan, et., etc.

Umm, like it would make sense if those discussing Old Auditor and their opinions of OA's motives or mentality, etc., were to actually instead discuss the subject of his POST! :duh:

And, of course, for those who object that anyone would want to indulge any aspects of investigation into spiritual matters . . . . the intelligent move would be to read this:

That's at the top of the page of every thread you open and you can simply avoid those threads and what is "offensive" to you.

But NOOooo . . . we see the insistence of the urge to engage in being offensive instead.:duh: And you people accuse the likes of OA as being "off the wall" or "bent" :duh:

Don't you realize how this kind of behavior comes across to the lurkers you say you are wanting to influence to get out of the Cof$?

I suggest you look at the fact that many who are on the verge of getting out of the cult are looking for what else and how to continue to pursue their belief in the opportunity to advance their spiritual recovery and awareness. The thing that holds many IN the cult is the lie that only in the cult is the "route out."

Insulting and vitriolic behavior on this board does not help those folks you say you want to help exit where they are.

RogerB

He-man

Hero extraordinary
I think it is perfectly appropriate for anyone to disagree with my and my observations and they are welcome to shout as loud as they wish. I only wish they weren't so thin-skinned when I point out the logical fallacies in their statements.

Call me blind but I can not see where you have pointed out any logical fallacies. I have read your posts and I am fairly confident I've understood them better then you have understood others.

Please make your point clear with actual events taking place.

I have yet to complain about harassment or the failure to read my posts before commenting as I feel that is part of the ESMB tradition where those who have lost hope can gnash their teeth at any suggestion that things might possibly get better. What is more remarkable is that the loudest naysayers never seem to acknowledge that they were in a cult and still are manifesting cult behavior.

Can anyone explain that?

What do you see as cult behavior? You being criticized? Please explain what you feel is cult behavior as it is really hard to respond to a general remark. How are you being harassed exactly? Lone Stars post wash rude I agree there, is that what you meant?

I am more than happy to answer questions and discuss beliefs with anyone, even those who are in their "Deliverance" valence. :)

Grand! Open honest communication is the wine that dulls the mind from hard labour.

Correct (except that yours was not "ill conceived") . . . TAJ is doing his typical psycho-political type learned red-herring introduced method of making one thing equal another that it does not equal when he pulls stunts like accusing you of trying to abridge folks "right to discuss" . . .

It's perfectly fine and correct to discuss . . . . what is unseemly and against the board rules is the ad homs and the hurling of insults such as TAJ has hurled at Old Auditor by calling him a charlatan, et., etc.

Umm, like it would make sense if those discussing Old Auditor and their opinions of OA's motives or mentality, etc., were to actually instead discuss the subject of his POST! :duh:

And, of course, for those who object that anyone would want to indulge any aspects of investigation into spiritual matters . . . . the intelligent move would be to read this:

That's at the top of the page of every thread you open and you can simply avoid those threads and what is "offensive" to you.

But NOOooo . . . we see the insistence of the urge to engage in being offensive instead.:duh: And you people accuse the likes of OA as being "off the wall" or "bent" :duh:

Don't you realize how this kind of behavior comes across to the lurkers you say you are wanting to influence to get out of the Cof$?

I suggest you look at the fact that many who are on the verge of getting out of the cult are looking for what else and how to continue to pursue their belief in the opportunity to advance their spiritual recovery and awareness. The thing that holds many IN the cult is the lie that only in the cult is the "route out."

Insulting and vitriolic behavior on this board does not help those folks you say you want to help exit where they are.

RogerB

You go girl!

We are not going to discuss your nonsense.

Spirits don't respond to tin cans and electrical machines.

That you even think so indicates to me that what you believe to be spiritual is physical.

You are just another materialist, after cash, and pushing you materialist devices while claiming to be about the spiritual.

The Anabaptist Jacques

RogerB

Crusader
Re: WHAT LONG TERM AGREEMENT IS IS IT OK TO BREAK?

Your statement is a dishonest one, and that tells me enough.

You say belief is not invovled in using SRT.

If you are holdng the cans you are believing in it.

And you are dishonest in your portrayal of me.

I have spiritual certainty.

But you are reducing spiritual truth to cans, electrical readings, aches and pains, and attitudes.

<edit; ad hom, M2>

You are about making money using mechanical and electrical devices in your pretended spiritual truth.

<same again, M2>

There is nothing spiritual about what you are doing.

Why don't you have the guts to admit that you are really about the material?

I respect the spiritual; you use the word as part of a sales pitch.

<close, but no cigar. Ad Hom. M2>.

Of course, you'll respond to this with your condescending Joe Izuzu sales pitch.

But I'm pretty sure you are not fooling anyone here.

The Anabaptist Jacques

You are off the wall again, TAJ. Most folks freely using, at no cost, what is made available on the sites OA put up (and in the research group) are NOT using meters.

"Techies" like me who continued on using tech (in my case Knowledgism, not Scn) might often use a meter . . . but I know of many who do not even own a meter.

He-man

Hero extraordinary

RogerB

That's funny, because with your defensive post of OA you are doing the same to TAJ.

" TAJ is doing his typical psycho-political type learned red-herring introduced method of making one thing equal another that it does not equal when he pulls stunts like accusing you of trying to abridge folks "right to discuss" . "

Ah the Irony, It's like the old book, Men are from Mars and doesn't know how to get to Venus.

Re: WHAT LONG TERM AGREEMENT IS IS IT OK TO BREAK?

You are off the wall again, TAJ. Most folks freely using, at no cost, what is made available on the sites OA put up (and in the research group) are NOT using meters.

"Techies" like me who continued on using tech (in my case Knowledgism, not Scn) might often use a meter . . . but I know of many who do not even own a meter.

I was going by what he said in regards to reads.

I think all of this is just a egoistic self delusion, on or off a meter.

The Anabaptist Jacques

RogerB

Crusader
Re: Want to Ignore this Thread?

If this is offered as a solution to the problem then this board will become a Tech exchange.

(Jeez, I'm starting to sound like Alanzo)

The Anabaptist Jacques

Ummm, what problem, TAJ?

You trying to create it or propose there is one?

It's a discussion board where folks put ideas and opinions, we even create polls . . . and we ask questions.

What the likes of you need to do is allow others the freedom you are so vociferous about in insisting on for yourself!

AO, posted a post posing some questions . . . what's with all the other accusations being leveled at him?

Why aren't you addressing the questions raised in the post instead of engaging in the personal attack traffic?

R

Ummm, what problem, TAJ?

It's a discussion board where folks put ideas and opinions, we even create polls . . . and we ask questions.

What the likes of you need to do is allow others the freedom you are so vociferous about in insisting on for yourself!

AO, posted a post posing some questions . . . what's with all the other accusations being leveled at him?

Why aren't you addressing the questions raised in the post instead of engaging in the personal attack traffic?

R

Why are you distorting the context of the post you quoted?

Why are you distorting the context?

The Anabaptist Jacques

RogerB

Crusader

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by RogerB

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by The Anabaptist Jacques
If this is offered as a solution to the problem then this board will become a Tech exchange.

(Jeez, I'm starting to sound like Alanzo)

The Anabaptist Jacques
Ummm, what problem, TAJ?

R
Why are you distorting the context of the post you quoted?

Why are you distorting the context?

The Anabaptist Jacques

Oh? You playing your attempt at distraction games again?

YOU posed that there is a "problem" . . . as cited/referenced in my reply . . . . I'm calling you on positing that there is any "problem."

And let's have none of the sleight of hand denials of it.

R

Oh? You playing your attempt at distraction games again?

YOU posed that there is a "problem" . . . as cited/referenced in my reply . . . . I'm calling you on positing that there is any "problem."

And let's have none of the sleight of hand denials of it.

R

You are purposely distorting the context.

If you read the posts where I discussed the problem you would know what it is.

So I ask you again, why are you distorting the context?

The Anabaptist Jacques

Status
Not open for further replies.