What made me leave?

Veda

Sponsor
Terril. Don't point out others overts. You are sounding very un-auditors code-ish there. Low tone.

I suppose I should say something here.

'Sign of Success' has the image of a cute Asian girl as an Avatar, so it's assumed, by the more gullible amongst us, that 'Sign of Success' is a cute Asian girl.

:confused2:

programmer_guy

True Ex-Scientologist
I suppose I should say something here.

'Sign of Success' has the image of a cute Asian girl as an Avatar, so it's assumed, by the more gullible amongst us, that 'Sign of Success' is a cute Asian girl.

:confused2:

I never assume that.

BTW, GET AN AVATAR FOR YOURSELF! <snicker>

programmer_guy

True Ex-Scientologist
Last edited:

Sign of Success

Patron with Honors
"I lost my mom, my dad and my one year and half daughter in the 2004 tsunami
here in Thailand."

By Zinjifar: Sure you did. Asshole.

I wish to say that to people who claims to have lost their loveones "because" of SCN
as well.

The truth is that I REALLY lost my family in the tsunami! And people who knows
who I'am, knows that.

I don't know why you harbor so much hate in you, but I think if it was not for your hatred, you wouldn't be one of the most posters on here.

nozeno

Gold Meritorious Patron
here in Thailand."

I wish to say that to people who claims to have lost their loveones "because" of SCN
as well.

who I'am, knows that.

I don't know why you harbor so much hate in you, but I think if it was not for your hatred, you wouldn't be one of the most posters on here.

Don't worry, be happy.

"Scientologists believe that people are immortal spiritual beings who have lived before and who will live again, and that their future happiness and immortality as spiritual beings depend on how they conduct themselves in the here and now."

Don't worry, be happy.

"Scientologists believe that people are immortal spiritual beings who have lived before and who will live again, and that their future happiness and immortality as spiritual beings depend on how they conduct themselves in the here and now."

For someone so incensed at the outrages of scientology you can be an incredibly sick being yourself.

The person says he lost family in a well-known tragedy. As far as anyone on this board knows there is no reason to doubt that statement. Comments such as yours & Zinj's do not even rise to a sufficiently high moral level as to qualify as "callous & insensitive".

Sheesh!

Don't worry so much about the insensitivity of others until you've done some hard work on your own.

Mark A. Baker

nozeno

Gold Meritorious Patron
For someone so incensed at the outrages of scientology you can be an incredibly sick being yourself.

The person says he lost family in a well-known tragedy. As far as anyone on this board knows there is no reason to doubt that statement. Comments such as yours & Zinj's do not even rise to a sufficiently high moral level as to qualify as "callous & insensitive".

Sheesh!

Don't worry so much about the insensitivity of others until you've done some hard work on your own.

Mark A. Baker

Scientology can help you with that.

By the way, the quotes comes from the scn website.

I lost my father. Where is your sympathy for me?

If you think I am incensed at the outrages of scientology, then you have more than a few misunderstood words.

Last edited:

nozeno

Gold Meritorious Patron

th_Nancy.jpg

Winston Smith

Flunked Scientology

Oh my, this thread is a slugfest, with all the usual characters. Nozzie, you are, what wuz the saying, "Kha Khan?" You know when a favorite in the org is unassailable. I find petty fights here so, umm, what would the word be, hmm. BORING. I would almost say they belong on the boring thread, but that would do a great injustice to the boring thread.

Jachs

Gold Meritorious Patron
here in Thailand."

as well.

who I'am, knows that.

What policy or piece of writing bearing LRH initials, does it say LRH endorsed David Miscavige? How do you know COB didnt manufacture it, along with most other documents/fronts that he hides behind.I think its called a service document or service org,bit like a service facsimile.