What's new

What Marty Has to Say To Senator Xeno & the Aussie Critics

Status
Not open for further replies.

olska

Silver Meritorious Patron
Well, for what it's worth, here's my take on it...

<snip> Marty also has the supreme trickster in him as well...the cold, manipulative, lying totalitarian. So as much as Hubbard may have played a cruel hoax upon Marty, so doeth Marty spread forth the work of his Lord here on earth.

Yes, BUT, the "cold, manipulative, lying totalitarian" that was Hubbard, was in service of himself, for his own gain, and he could intentionally flip on the overlay of charming charisma and "love" at will, knowing full well that overlay was a lie. He never really loved us, and he knew that he was lying to us when he pretended to love us.

Whereas, the "cold, manipulative, lying totalitarian" that is MartyR, is that of the well-trained "good soldier" who TRULY loves and is in service to his master, Hubbard, and who BELIEVES that Hubbard truly loved us all and so tries really hard to to emulate that master and to also love us, even when it's so very challenging.

Don't ya think that Marty knows there is no Clear and no OT?

I have no idea what "certs" MartyR has (maybe someone does?) but I would guess that MartyR totally and completely BELIEVES in the states of Clear and OT, and that he totally and completely BELIEVES that he has in fact attained at least some of those states -- either by doing the scientology processes that are supposed to get you there, or by being "naturally" gifted with those states in the way that some people back in the '80s were certified as "natural" Clear.

Is he that dumb?

Don't know if "dumb" (as in "stupid"?) is quite the word for this phenomenon (though I wouldn't rule it out... :whistling:), but I do think MartyR is a true believer.

BELIEF is a strange and powerful thing, not always keyed to intelligence or education or the lack thereof -- a function of the human psyche that I think has been too little explored and is not that well understood (or maybe it's just a gap in my own education and understanding).

With scientology, the phenomenon of belief is complicated by the fact that one of the primary beliefs of the scientology belief system is that scientology is based on some indefinite form of so-called "science," not, as in other religions, on "beliefs." Such a lovely mindfuck!

There is a reason Marty was David Miscavige's personal doormat for over a quarter century.

Make no mistake about it, Mary would still be running around in a silly fake navy uniform licking Miscavige's boots if Miscavige did not kick him to the curb.

Aside from the vultures in the freezone who were hoping Marty would bring paying customers their way, I don't understand why anyone would entertain the idea of Marty having his shit together.

Marty is what he always has been, a criminal, a coward, and a total douchebag.

Just use him for what worth, and treat him with the respect he deserves .... which is absolutely none.

Is the Church of Scientology unfairly judged?
Yes 77% 118124 votes
No 23% 35917 votes

The cult can continue to waste their time skewing results of internet polls, they can't possibly be stupid enough to be doing it for anyone other than their brainwashed members, since everyone else is all too familiar with the criminal cult's modus operandi

KnightVision

Gold Meritorious Patron
It is possible that once Scientology is fully investigated here in Aus and in the US, Marty will be still saying the same thing - only from a jail cell.

That is all together very implicit. Exactly why a Wrathburn would want to thwart any such action.

Wrathy seems to be stuck in the 'behind closed doors' secret dealings of his former con artists.

'From one con artist to another... were all out to avoid detection'

:ohmy:

That is all together very implicit. Exactly why a Wrathburn would want to thwart any such action.

Wrathy seems to be stuck in the 'behind closed doors' secret dealings of his former con artists.

'From one con artist to another... were all out to avoid detection'

:ohmy:

Marty was probably on the phone with Miscavige saying

"Hey nothing personal Dave, I just wanted to be able to cash in on the suckers too, but now that this has gotten out of hand and people are demanding law enforcement authorities to investigate, you're going to have to put me back on the payroll, if you want me to continue to obstruct this investigation."

Hmmm...Where did those numbers come from? How was the poll taken?

Here is a very typical "non manipulated" poll regarding Scientology

20080505-ireland-irishtimes.gif

And then there is Scientology's version of reality

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=isDG_FrHffo

I told you I was trouble

Suspended animation
Re Marty Rathbuns reaction ...

Mmmn ... if I were a scientologist I would have to say that 'it looks like a giant withhold has been missed' ...

I expect even with all the bravado, he is terrified deep down ... would anyone really want to end up in a US jail ... for being a 'good' scientologist?

Mary Sue (and the others) did ... DM and Marty Rathbun are brothers in arms whether they like it or not ... mutually complicit and desperately needing the murky secrets to remain murky ... and secret, and they hate each other for it.

It is yet another tragic scientology story of wasted lives and people thinking they are above the law.

The good news is the conspiracies involved in the murder of Lisa McPherson and the following cover up crossed state lines so the FBI can charge and convict the criminals involved on federal charges even if Florida fumbled the ball.

TalleyWhacker

Patron with Honors
HellYeah byte!

I am fascinated by the folks leaving the CoS Ice Cream store after they were served a cone with a large scoop of shit on it. After that first bite they wrote a KR and waited but no one answered. They kept eating shit and eventually one day finally decided to stop eating shit and left in a furious indignant huff.

And then immediately walked directly across the street to Marty's Indy Ice Cream store where he was serving "good old fashioned" ice cream, the way they used to make it.

INDY CUSTOMER: "Hey, you have chocolate fudge ice cream?"

MARTY THE ICE CREAM VENDOR: "Sure thing! I'll even give you an extra scoop for free!"

INDY CUSTOMER: "Wow! It sure looks good!"

MARTY THE ICE CREAM VENDOR: "It's Ron's original recipe."

INDY CUSTOMER: "I sure hope it's not shit like CoS serves! (smells it and gags) It smells like SHIT!!!"

MARTY THE ICE CREAM VENDOR: "Don't mock up that it's shit or you will be effect of your own postulates and it will be shit that you are eating."

INDY CUSTOMER: "Wow, this is really an OT place! Can I get a third scoop on top?"

God, I love this place!

HH--You are one of my favorites!

elwood

Patron with Honors
What do you think would happen if Marty and Mike admitted to personal knowledge of the abuses and criminal acts referred to by Xenophon? Can you spell subpoena? Can you spell deposition? Can you spell extradition?

What about Rinder?

Most of the bad shit in question happened while Rinder was head of OSA and Marty was a high-ranking exec. Don't you think they knew about it?

They are scared to death.

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
Alanzo,

Your comments at M. Rathbun's blog were dignified and sensitive. The response you received was appalling!

As an 'outsider', I really know nothing about Mr. Rathbun beyond the SP Times articles and what I read here.

This much I do know, Mr. Rathbun is impolite! He was outright rude to you and to several other posters.

We all 'lose our cool' at times, but rudeness, as a first reaction, often goes hand-in-hand with a lack of mental acumen. That being the case, maybe I know TWO things about the ill mannered Mr. Rathbun!

FYI RE: Leftist, Rightist

During the political upheavals of 19th century the terms were used to designate the 'outs' vs the 'ins' with no specific association to any particular political 'philosophy'. Those on 'the left' could be radical Fascists seeking to overthrow a benign monarchy on 'the right'.

"Left" "Left Handed", is etymologically associated with "sinister" -- From Old French: sinistre = "contrary, prompted by malice or ill-will" A left-handed person is 'abnormal' so anyone opposing the existing order is "sinister" or "on the left".

"Right" "Right Handed", a right-handed person is 'normal', "in comformity with nature, reason, truth. Therefore, the existing political order is etymologically "Right" "Sane" "Normal" because it already exists!

It isn't until the end of the 19th century that the terms start to carry the connatation of 'Liberal' and 'Conservative' that is common usage today.

fisherman

Marty's post titled "Noise", and his eulogy to Earle Cooley, have been the first posts that he has written where he has allowed himself to be defined.

It's very clear where he stands now. He stands in a state of pure confusion.

On one stand, he is loyal to LRH. And yet he is setting up independent Scientologists and refusing to flow power to the Church that LRH founded.

On another, he blames all the problems of Scientology on David Miscavige. And yet it was he who helped run virtually ALL of the disastrous covert "Fair Game" and legal battles against critics for the last 26 years, which was exactly in line with DM's purposes, and 100% Standard LRH Scientology. And when old critics who he has fair-gamed and tried to "shudder into silence" show up on his blog to speak, he still treats them as enemies. He calls them names and degrades them, without ever stopping to think about what he has been doing all this time, and the stance these people were taking back then that are some of the same stances that he is taking now. He seems unable to recognize this, no matter how many people point it out.

Another stand he takes is that "everyone should seek justice". But he criticizes the authorities who will administer that justice, and the citizens who have solicited the help of those authorities. Also, anyone who has sought justice in the past, he still treats as enemies as above and speaks about their legal battles in terms that would characterize an enemy.

He's a Scientologist but he's not in the Church. Yet he treats Freezoners, and anyone else who has been practicing Scientology outside the Church before him, with utter contempt.

He is a critic of the Church but seems incapable of acknowledging the parts of LRH that were completely and obviously destructive.

He's out, but he's in.

He's not out, but he's not in.

He's gone to the press about horrific abuse that he's seen in the Church. He's even admitted destoying evidence in criminal cases against the Church. And yet when 7 brave Australians went to the authorities to end that abuse, once and for all, he talked about "the far left" in the "Scientology Spectrum" and how they have screwed up all his good work.

Marty Rathbun is a very confused man.

Hopefully, he will be able to straighten himself out someday.

Until then, the people who are actually going to get something done, once and for all, have weird accents and a Senator behind them.

Unlike Marty, there is absolutely no confusion about who they are, or what they stand for.

Maybe Marty's contribution is over. He had his day. And for a while it looked like he was going to get something done. He did get a few things done, but nothing that would really right the wrongs that have been committed, and make sure they can never happen again.

Oh well, I'd like to thank Marty for his contribution to the cause. And to wish him well on his path as an Independent Scientologist. I hope that he flourishes and prospers.

But more importantly, I look forward to the prosecution of the criminal activity that the Church of Scientology has been waging against citizens around the world, and for justice to really, and finally, be done. For the good of all.

Terril park

Sponsor
He's a Scientologist but he's not in the Church. Yet he treats Freezoners, and anyone else who has been practicing Scientology outside the Church before him, with utter contempt.

This is to some degree true.

I've referred people to him when asked, Trey lotz, Ken Urquhart and he's OK with them. And others to some of his friends.

I guess!

He is not so OK with me. Don't matter he likes me or my viewpoint or not.
I'm a heretic!

However I connect anyone up to the nearest tech terminal with the correct skills globally. He seems to ignore that.

Hope he comes to reason and wishes to co-oporate.

I'll continue what I've done for a decade.

Status
Not open for further replies.