What's new

What Was Marty's Role in Trying to Stop the Australian Inquiry?

AnonKat

Crusader
It is interesting that he could so easily sway the people who you had to work so hard to convince of your position. Could it be that he had a more persuasive and rational position?

Your inquiry is an attempt to smear the church, and thus diminish its power by the harm to its reputation. It does nothing to address past abuse. Fair enough, but the methods you are supporting, putting tests into place for religions, will affect more than just scientology.

I predict that scientology will find many allies in fighting this, and more mainstream religions will be among them.

It would be one thing to look into the abuses of the church, and probably a great thing if the Senate would look into the lapses in local prosecutors and law enforcement that have allowed these abuses to go on un hindered.

But I agree with marty, a witch hunt against scientology using tax law is not the best course. It is bound to fail due to its affects on other denominations.

See my letter to Sen X for more of my thoughts on this...

http://forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?p=416043#post416043

YOUR so called church is a fucking disgrace in the History of humankind

I PISS ON IT

Anonycat

Crusader
That's an awful lot of chaff you're throwing out there Alex :)

Suffice to say that there's hardly a sentence in your post without some deliberate misdirection, spun interpretation or deliberate bit of distraction. When not outright obfuscation.

Zinj

Agreed.

Markus

Silver Meritorious Patron
Marty and Mike are cowardly hiding behind Miscavige

Well in any case Mike and Marty are not hiding. If the law of the USA decides there is a case they know where to find the

In my opinion they are cowardly hiding their crimes behind the big bad guy David Miscavige. And what do they have to fear if they have enough true believers arround who will lie for them if needed?
So you say they do not hide?!

Best
Markus

AnonKat

Crusader
In my opinion they are cowardly hiding their crimes behind the big bad guy David Miscavige. And what do they have to fear if they have enough true believers arround who will lie for them if needed?
So you say they do not hide?!

Best
Markus

The fact is I don't know. People that have knowledge of it should step up to the plate.

I think it is good to get rid of David Miscavige and the C of $ and than we can take on others who might be guilty of crimes.

I applaud and support you trying to get justice. I do not know what you know.

Innocent untill proven guilty in a court of Law

Markus

The fact is I don't know. People that have knowledge of it should step up to the plate.

I think it is good to get rid of David Miscavige and the C of $ and than we can take on others who might be guilty of crimes.

I applaud and support you trying to get justice. I do not know what you know.

Innocent untill proven guilty in a court of Law

How many years did Marty and Rinder work together with David Miscavige and were not able to see his crimes? And you still call them innocent?
Well maybe you are a bit too fair with them....

Sorry I have another opinion here - yes, maybe because I know about some stories you do not know.

Best
Markus

Smilla

Ordinary Human
Blah blah blah blah blah

Troll tries to divert discussion away from the abuses of the cult.

21_19_60---Road-Closed-and-Diversion-Signs_web.jpg

Troll fails.

vader-fail1.jpg

Fixd.

byte301

Crusader
Well forgive me for wearing my tin foil hat but since it's just a few minutes past Staturday I would just LOVE to hear the excuses Marty is desperately giving davey right now on the phone for this fiasco.

I'm with Zinj on this one. Marty never left the cult.

Smilla

Ordinary Human
Well forgive me for wearing my tin foil hat but since it's just a few minutes past Staturday I would just LOVE to hear the excuses Marty is desperately giving davey right now on the phone for this fiasco.

I'm with Zinj on this one. Marty never left the cult.
He loves the CofS as much as ever - he just wants DM's little office. And his little chair. And his little hat. These spats can get quite messy.

byte301

Crusader
He loves the CofS as much as ever - he just wants DM's little office. And his little chair. And his little hat. These spats can get quite messy.

Yes Smilla, they sure can. Especially if it's all orchestrated to look messy. Like I said...I'm with Zinj on this one. I think davey knows he's got to step away and rule in the shadows if he wants this con to continue. Marty keeps his mouth shut about the real crimes and gets to play COB. Everybody is happy....

Okay Markus, My onley point was that he is not working FOR the C of $

In a sense he is totally working for scientology, even the *COS* and even if he is doing it for himself with no direction or plan form the COS. Becuase it could ultinately benefit the COS in the way speculated, if he was successful.

This is a perfect example of why people sometimes think there is a conspiracy when there isn't.....because even though it may not have started as one it fuctions just like a *true* conspiracy. Zinj had posted on this in the past in relation to conspracies in genearl in the world in general.

AnonKat

Crusader
In a sense he is totally working for scientology, even the *COS* and even if he is doing it for himself with no direction or plan form the COS. Becuase it could ultinately benefit the COS in the way speculated, if he was successful.

This is a perfect example of why people sometimes think there is a conspiracy when there isn't.....because even though it may not have started as one it fuctions just like a *true* conspiracy. Zinj had posted on this in the past in relation to conspracies in genearl in the world in general.

He IS working for Scientology because he is a Scientologist. You can not kill Scientology how badley you may wish it. It is like captain ahab fighting the wail in Mobey Dick. We can however dismantle the Church. Why can we do that ? Because it is corrupt and criminal and it depends on secrecy.

He IS working for Scientology because he is a Scientologist. You can not kill Scientology how badley you may wish it. It is like captain ahab fighting the wail in Mobey Dick. We can however dismantle the Church.

I know but it is working for the COS too. (even if they did not ask for it to be done)> That's because it may help them survive as an organization, not just a belief system.

Zinjifar

Silver Meritorious Sponsor
I have no particular reason to think that Marty isn't working for Co$. It's well within the bounds of previous convoluted 'Church' operations.

Zinj

Mick Wenlock

Admin Emeritus (retired)
I don't know anything about any of this. But I can say, from personal experience, that crap was shit before DM was there. I was a child living off beans and rice for years, hardly ever seeing my mother, abortions were going on then too. On and on and on.

I have recently spoken publicly about one aspect of the abuse. You will all be seeing it pretty soon. I think people deserve to know what they are getting into, when they are interested in exploring Scientology.

Thank god I have seen the light. I will never go back. Ever. :yes:

Your willingness to speak out is golden bea, absolutely golden.

Lovinglife625

Patron with Honors
I'll elaborate.

Marty spoke with media and authorities in Oz. After they spoke with him, some took what he had to say on board, and/or decided it would be political suicide to run with Xenophon's story, cuz maybe it was only a change of leadership for the "Church" that was in order.

Marty's intervention hampered our efforts here in Oz. His works cost me for example, WEEKS of work to counter act. We have had lots of media here in Oz, but we lost some because of Marty's spin on the scene with Scn.

Marty pretty well shut things down in Oz, after Xenophon's address to Parliament in November. It took a shitload of time and effort to counter the crap he spun to those who we *did* have on side here.

In his blog, Marty slagged all of us for what we were doing here. In addition to that, he deceived aussie media and powers that be about the real scene. That set us back....Fuck Marty and the horse he rode in on for that.

Carmel I am at your disposal if I can help. My email is larrybren12345ATaol.com (with the "AT" representing the "@" symbol).

I have not been able to get through to Senator Xenophon. But if you want to give me a name and address of someone (yourself?? for example) who will give them to Xenophon I will send a hard copy of my affidavit about the religious cloaking and corporate shell games of organized scientology as well as my book "The Miscavige Legal Statements: A Study in Perjury, Lies and Misdirections".

These can be given to the Senator along with my contact information. My blog also contains a great deal of relevant information.

I'm just saying I'm willing to help if requested from Australia and I can assure you I will not be trying to stop any inquiry nor would I try to discourage the Australian media from getting out the truth.

I offer my help if you want it.

Larry

FinallyMe

Relating to Alex' question as to why Marty might have initially had an easier time with convincing people than Carmel, et al., my first thought was that Marty was able to promote himself has having been at the TOP, therefore, in the know -- I just thought he may have started out with more perceived credibility just because of his former position. Clearly he was out-classed when it came to the merits of the discussion, however.

Do you mean Marty's new envisioned organization ?

Yes, I'm just saying that if Marty's dream came true, The COS would still exist with as little disruption as possible. If marty really does hate DM then he would like DM to go with as little disruption as possible.
The COS organization is set up to deliver scientology. Why destroy it if you love scientology (or if you wbnt to use scientology for money/power). The factory is in place to deliver. Just change the management. And some superficial changes to put on a kinder face if the victims are getting restless and deserting or endangering the future survival by exposing the cult in the wider world.