What's new

What Was Marty's Role in Trying to Stop the Australian Inquiry?

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
Relating to Alex' question as to why Marty might have initially had an easier time with convincing people than Carmel, et al., my first thought was that Marty was able to promote himself has having been at the TOP, therefore, in the know -- I just thought he may have started out with more perceived credibility just because of his former position. Clearly he was out-classed when it came to the merits of the discussion, however.

Clearly.

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
Carmel I am at your disposal if I can help. My email is larrybren12345ATaol.com (with the "AT" representing the "@" symbol).

I have not been able to get through to Senator Xenophon. But if you want to give me a name and address of someone (yourself?? for example) who will give them to Xenophon I will send a hard copy of my affidavit about the religious cloaking and corporate shell games of organized scientology as well as my book "The Miscavige Legal Statements: A Study in Perjury, Lies and Misdirections".

These can be given to the Senator along with my contact information. My blog also contains a great deal of relevant information.

I'm just saying I'm willing to help if requested from Australia and I can assure you I will not be trying to stop any inquiry nor would I try to discourage the Australian media from getting out the truth.

I offer my help if you want it.

Larry
Op!!

Carmel and Larry!!!

I would love to see all those Australians sitting around a big Senate table, craning their necks to understand Larry's funny American accent as he explained the corporate shell game of the Church of Scientology to them, as that information gets disseminated officially to all governments and law enforcement agencies on Earth.

Would absolutely love it.

Carmel

Crusader
Carmel I am at your disposal if I can help. My email is larrybren12345ATaol.com (with the "AT" representing the "@" symbol).

I have not been able to get through to Senator Xenophon. But if you want to give me a name and address of someone (yourself?? for example) who will give them to Xenophon I will send a hard copy of my affidavit about the religious cloaking and corporate shell games of organized scientology as well as my book "The Miscavige Legal Statements: A Study in Perjury, Lies and Misdirections".

These can be given to the Senator along with my contact information. My blog also contains a great deal of relevant information.

I'm just saying I'm willing to help if requested from Australia and I can assure you I will not be trying to stop any inquiry nor would I try to discourage the Australian media from getting out the truth.

I offer my help if you want it.

Larry
Very very cool, thank you, and yes, we want your help......LOL, you were on the list to contact! :D

I'll be in touch.

Cheers to ya,
Carmel

AnonKat

Crusader
Yes, I'm just saying that if Marty's dream came true, The COS would still exist with as little disruption as possible. If marty really does hate DM then he would like DM to go with as little disruption as possible.
The COS organization is set up to deliver scientology. Why destroy it if you love scientology (or if you wbnt to use scientology for money/power). The factory is in place to deliver. Just change the management. And some superficial changes to put on a kinder face if the victims are getting restless and deserting or endangering the future survival by exposing the cult in the wider world.

He had to face reality in that one. By his own Admission "The Church is Dead.. he killed it" (he meaning DM.)

Anyone can "deliver scientology" today. It was a lie that most of the stuff was under copyright.

But there is still much work to be done to get the COS on its knees paying damages.

If marty wants to set up something new he can because America is a free country.

Remember freedom of religion ? It works both ways

Lovinglife625

Patron with Honors
Op!!

Carmel and Larry!!!

I would love to see all those Australians sitting around a big Senate table, craning their necks to understand Larry's funny American accent as he explained the corporate shell game of the Church of Scientology to them, as that information gets disseminated officially to all governments and law enforcement agencies on Earth.

Would absolutely love it.

Wait!

"Larry's funny accent"???

I don't have no stinking accent.

It's in Australia where you have loads of people who talk funny. The place is full of foreigners who have crazy customs like putting pieces of shrimp on Barbie dolls. I mean COME ON!

They're almost as bad at speaking English as those folks back in the UK.

Still it would be fun to work with them! :buzzin:

He had to face reality in that one. By his own Admission "The Church is Dead.. he killed it" (he meaning DM.)

Anyone can "deliver scientology" today. It was a lie that most of the stuff was under copyright.

But there is still much work to be done to get the COS on its knees paying damages.

If marty wants to set up something new he can because America is a free country.

Remember freedom of religion ? It works both ways

I don't get you. All of saying that Marty can deliver scientology using COS structures. Efficiency.

I don't get the last sentence about freedom of religion - I don't understand the relevance. marty can do religion in or out of the structures set up by COS. I know that. But there are a lot of resources that are controlled by the COS.
The COS maybe dead according to marty but it is still alive inside his mind. The COS may be dead, but that is a mighty expensive coffin it's sitiing in, ---all that real estate. purpose built auditing rooms, study rooms equipment, publishing house, bank acconts. Are you saying Marty wants to just leave that lying around to rot?

Do you think marty wants to bring down the COS organization and start out on his own and build from the bottom up? Are you saying that graabing what he can from the cOS as it crashes is not in his mind?
If that's what you are arguing about, then I understand you.
But If that's what you think, I don't agree with you.

Mick Wenlock

Admin Emeritus (retired)
martyrathbun09 // November 21, 2009 at 3:08 am

Mike B, I had the same impression. What is there to respond to – after three segments he had condemned the entire subject and LRH without having witnessed to any single specific act. Xenophobe is in a heap of trouble.

Mike B // November 21, 2009 at 3:18 am

Do you KNOW that he never witnessed anything? Can you confirm that he is or is not who he says he is (as far as CoS posts, etc.)?

martyrathbun09 // November 21, 2009 at 3:21 am

Mike B,
I’ll tell you how in the know he is – I never heard the name till this kangaroo court went in the news.

[http://markrathbun.wordpress.com/200...#comment-5424]

For those of us who were in - we will remember this bombastic crap from back then.

Rathbun really has no other way to talk - it is amazing that he just cannot seem to change gears at all. He just comes out with the same old twaddle in the same old way. I know that he spent a lifetime under the influence of this insidious cult and did his bit to advance it.

it is sad that he cannot, now, move beyond it.

Just reading his attempt to criticize Xenophon is hilarious. Marty probably thinks he was being tough he merely comes across as a total plonker who does not know what he is talking about but is desperately trying to sound authoritative,

I do not have any insider knowledge of Rathbun or Rinder's motives. I suspect that they just do not have any idea how to move beyond the mental parameters they have spent so long enforcing on others and on themselves.

They are damaged people without the wit or wisdom to get themselves out of the hole they have dug for themselves.

sad.

Lovinglife625

Patron with Honors
Very very cool, thank you, and yes, we want your help......LOL, you were on the list to contact! :D

I'll be in touch.

Cheers to ya,
Carmel

Awww, ok cool. Together we can show that those who abuse and hide their abuses behind religious cloaking are:

bullhorn1.jpg

Zinjifar

Silver Meritorious Sponsor
A number of things you can seldom go wrong with:

That Scientology is worse than you think.
That Ron lied.
That we don't know Marty Rathbun's true motives or agenda.

Zinj

AnonKat

Crusader
I don't get you. All of saying that Marty can deliver scientology using COS structures. Efficiency.

I don't get the last sentence about freedom of religion - I don't understand the relevance. marty can do religion in or out of the structures set up by COS. I know that. But there are a lot of resources that are controlled by the COS.
The COS maybe dead according to marty but it is still alive inside his mind. The COS may be dead, but that is a mighty expensive coffin it's sitiing in, ---all that real estate. purpose built auditing rooms, study rooms equipment, publishing house, bank acconts. Are you saying Marty wants to just leave that lying around to rot?

Do you think marty wants to bring down the COS organization and start out on his own and build from the bottom up? Are you saying that graabing what he can from the cOS as it crashes is not in his mind?
If that's what you are arguing about, then I understand you.
But If that's what you think, I don't agree with you.

Ah you are talking buildings, money and materials.

You don't need all that stuff, you begin with the internet and build things up from there.

First lets get that church to crash after that lets see

What's left of the COS has to be liquidated to pay damages

AnonKat

Crusader
I'll elaborate.

Marty spoke with media and authorities in Oz. After they spoke with him, some took what he had to say on board, and/or decided it would be political suicide to run with Xenophon's story, cuz maybe it was only a change of leadership for the "Church" that was in order.

Marty's intervention hampered our efforts here in Oz. His works cost me for example, WEEKS of work to counter act. We have had lots of media here in Oz, but we lost some because of Marty's spin on the scene with Scn.

Marty pretty well shut things down in Oz, after Xenophon's address to Parliament in November. It took a shitload of time and effort to counter the crap he spun to those who we *did* have on side here.

In his blog, Marty slagged all of us for what we were doing here. In addition to that, he deceived aussie media and powers that be about the real scene. That set us back....Fuck Marty and the horse he rode in on for that.

back on topic

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
Wait!

"Larry's funny accent"???

I don't have no stinking accent.

It's in Australia where you have loads of people who talk funny. The place is full of foreigners who have crazy customs like putting pieces of shrimp on Barbie dolls. I mean COME ON!

They're almost as bad at speaking English as those folks back in the UK.

Still it would be fun to work with them! :buzzin:

This is why Marty calls ESMB a "natterboard":

Two of the biggest natterers in the world, Larry Brennan and Carmel Underwood, can coordinate their natter from thousands of miles away from each other to get together and natter to a Senate Inquiry on Scientology.

Natter, natter, natter.

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
This is why Marty calls ESMB a "natterboard":

Two of the biggest natterers in the world, Larry Brennan and Carmel Underwood, can coordinate their natter from thousands of miles away from each other to get together and natter to a Senate Inquiry on Scientology.

Natter, natter, natter.

SCIENTOLOGY DEFINITION (expanded):

Natter: 1. Harshly critical speech about the lies, deception & delusions of L. Ron Hubbard, his cult and/or devotees. 2. Statements which slow, impede or prevent the flow of money to senior Scientologists. 3. Unacceptable truth.

Markus

Silver Meritorious Patron
Be prepared for a surprise.....

The following conversation is from: "Sweeney on Marty's blog" page 5
http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?t=17880&page=5

Originally Posted by Terril park

"I don't worship Marty, he dosn't even often reply to my occasional
e- mails. I do like the effects he's created.

Started with the truth rundown, which was picked up by the world including OZ.

His actions re PR have been greater than anyones. In very large part due to his previous high position in COS.

He's just captured on camera, one of the top reporters for the BBC flagship programme Panorama making comments on the religious bigotry of
COS.

PR wise this blows them out of the water and negates any further
PR impact they can ever make. Well in theory.

Looks like BBC, Panorama, Sweeney will hammer that home to the world, and not just some internet fora.

Perhaps a good leverage for dismissing special tax excemptions, maybe
prosecutions re religious hate speech and so on.

Its also clear that Marty has not finished whatever his game plan is."

Smilla answered:

"You massively overestimate Marty's place and significance in all this. A little bird told me about some other people who will be featured in the program. Be prepared for a surprise."

Well I'm looking forward to the BBC documentation because I'm quite sure John Sweeney will find the truth between all those lies....:happydance:

Best
Markus

Last edited: