What's new

What Was Marty's Role in Trying to Stop the Australian Inquiry?

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
I suspect a lot of those calls were made TO marty.

Now this is interesting. I had actually not thought of this.

Their calling him to get his opinion while doing their research for the proposed bill would not be out of line.

And so Marty was given the chance to tell them that an inquiry would "not do any good" and that all that needs to happen is to get rid of David Miscavige in order to stop the abuse of Scientologists.

All right.

Good point.

I wish Marty would make that point.

I wonder why he is so quiet on this matter?

And has been.

Cherished

Silver Meritorious Patron
THIS THREAD IS A DISTRACTION!

WHY ARE WE LOOKING BACKWARD INSTEAD OF FORWARD?

WE'VE GOT AN INQUIRY TO PREPARE FOR!!

Cherished

Now this is interesting. I had actually not thought of this.

Their calling him to get his opinion while doing their research for the proposed bill would not be out of line.

And so Marty was given the chance to tell them that an inquiry would "not do any good" and that all that needs to happen is to get rid of David Miscavige in order to stop the abuse of Scientologists.

All right.

Good point.

I wish Marty would make that point.

I wonder why he is so quiet on this matter?

And has been.

I remember that time very clearly. I was speaking with a lot of media about forthcoming stuff (as was Carmel) and a lot of politicians were being approached and asked to form a view. There was a lot of interest in Marty, particularly among the media.

G

Gottabrain

Fuck Marty and the horse he rode in on for that.

^^^THIS^^^

That man is a fanatic and a menace.

Thanks so much, everyone for following through. Especially you, Carmel. And now we have more docs and testimonies than ever.

AUSSIE AUSSIE OI OI OI!!!

Ulf K. Maier

Patron Meritorious

I have to say that I agree with you... to an extent. However, "To secure peace is to prepare for war..."

Please note that historical performance is indeed indicative of future activity in this case. The example in this thread is just one such instance.

***tek alert***​
As Rathbun has shown himself to be inimical to the best interests of the 3rd and 4th dynamics, "Marty" is hereby assigned the condition of ENEMY, or David Miscavige's actual condition, whichever is lower. As Rathbun well knows, one inherits the condition one fails to assign.

Mr IG Ethics, you are truly contemptible in your actions. Get your own withholds pulled before you talk about "natter boards". We call 'em as we see 'em. :yes:

You see, after Anonymous are done with Scientology proper, YOU'RE Target Two, biatch. And Anonymous don't care what bloody condition you're in. I think your operation would fold after the first raid, unless of course your funding source is SOR... The wheel turns on and on.

[Personally, to me his condition seems more like Turd Burglar... :p]

G

Gottabrain

I don't know anything about any of this. But I can say, from personal experience, that crap was shit before DM was there. I was a child living off beans and rice for years, hardly ever seeing my mother, abortions were going on then too. On and on and on.

I have recently spoken publicly about one aspect of the abuse. You will all be seeing it pretty soon. I think people deserve to know what they are getting into, when they are interested in exploring Scientology.

Thank god I have seen the light. I will never go back. Ever. :yes:

Thanks for your courage. Thanks for standing up. Thank you for being you and telling the truth. I am with you and behind you all the way - and a thousand others, mate. We are telling the truth. All of it, including the horrors of child neglect and abuse and other criminal actions during the pre-DM era of Scientology.

byte301

Crusader
It isn't bullshit. Know thy enemy. And Marty, no matter what you all may want to believe, IS our enemy.

Prove me wrong. And I don't want to hear about how many people he got out, yadda, yadda, yadda.

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
Quadruple negative is still a negative...

It isn't bullshit. Know thy enemy. And Marty, no matter what you all may want to believe, IS our enemy.

The enemy of my enemy cult's leader who is in enemy to his enemies is still my enemy.

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
WELL SAID CHERISHED!!!!! LETS STOP THE BULLSHIT ON THIS BOARD ONCE & FOR ALL!!!!!

This is suppressive to me. You're out to destroy me, aren't you?

I feel a PTSness coming on. I need a Touch Assist, a Body Comm and an S&D.

I might even take aspirin.

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
I just want everyone to know that this thread has become suppressive to me.

Especially HelluvaHoax's post where he did not tell one joke in it and questioned my premises based upon real evidence. It was total entheta.

I'm disconnecting from this thread now.

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
I just want everyone to know that this thread has become suppressive to me.

Especially HelluvaHoax's post where he did not tell one joke in it and questioned my premises based upon real evidence. It was total entheta.

I'm disconnecting from this thread now.

Jeeeeez! You mean that Fair Game stuff actually worked?

You were shattered and shuddered?

Damn! The Tech worked?

Wow! Whoa!

Holy shit Zo--I think you just like totally recovered me!

AnonyMary

Formerly Fooled - Finally Free
What I find weird is that so many people are so fascinated by Marty. There are almost more ESMB posts today about Marty than about the inquiry -- and that seems odd to me.

Why can't the group just take a win?

I think you are misguided.

The biggest obstacles on the inquiry are going to be CoS and Marty/Mike et al.

One has to know what one is up against in order to defeat it. The motives of CoS are more predictable than those of Marty/Mike. Discussion is important. Please don't try to derail this thread like that.

Markus

"No this thread is no distraction, because we must find out who is our enemy in order to prevent similar things to happen in the future. It is like finding out if some bad guys are hiding in our back in a forrest before the next fight...."
I'm sure most of the people involved in the hard work in Australia know exactly what I mean.
Best
Markus

Markus

Well done united true believing Scientology groups.

This is from WWP and it makes me :duh:

http://forums.whyweprotest.net/318-...-stop-australian-inquiry-66576/2/#post1244903

The Anons do not know how to fight against two groups as you can read here. Intentional or accidential - it allways surprises me how this cult manages to distract their enemies from the main goal just when they think they almost have the victory in their hands. And it seems that some of them should get better informed because they do not realize what a severe danger it would be if Marty is really on a secret mission.
Best
Markus

AnonyMary

Formerly Fooled - Finally Free
This is from WWP and it makes me :duh:

http://forums.whyweprotest.net/318-...-stop-australian-inquiry-66576/2/#post1244903

The Anons do not know how to fight against two groups as you can read here. Intentional or accidential - it allways surprises me how this cult manages to distract their enemies from the main goal just when they think they almost have the victory in their hands. And it seems that some of them should get better informed because they do not realize what a severe danger it would be if Marty is really on a secret mission.
Best
Markus
Marcus, perhaps you missed this thread

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q4dbRfvKEec
http://forums.whyweprotest.net/26-think-tank/operation-sheila-66584/#post1244887