What's new

What went on in the Cadet Org?

Veda

Sponsor
These words from the "Founder" and "Source," in this lecture, certainly don't discourage the molesting of what are known to "Wogs," "Homo Saps," and "Raw Meat" as "children," but are recognized by an educated Scientologist as ancient "thetans" who happen to be inhabiting little bodies. I wonder how many "OT" child molesters have rationalized their actions with this Hubbardian "reasoning"? Relevant sections are 1:17 -1:32 and 3:05 - 3:11:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AeMQIO3TgyM&feature=player_embedded

"The GE [Genetic Entity] is a family man. The GE is lost without the family. It's very strange but Homo Sap is a family unit. The GE is built on that basis...

"And your thetan, by the way, can much more easily go into a group. Families are not good groups."

From 10 December 1952, 'Flows, Patterns, and Intention', PDC lecture series.

I am sure I missed some things. We ALL "miss some things". We only see and experience what we see and experience depending on where we are at any moment. None of us have the privilege or ability to see EVERYTHING about some situation, especially when spread out over large amounts of space and time.

I only saw what I saw (when I was there).

I am sure that if I took the time to assimilate reports from MANY other people of THEIR unique personal experiences, that my view would "expand". But, so much to do, so little time. I simply reported what I SAW. It isn't "all of it", but it IS a honest "part of it". Just as your report of your son hanging from the second floor balcony is an honest and valid report. All (accurate) reports TAKEN TOGETHER would get "closer" to the "truth".

Also, it started getting worse when the fences started going up around all the Sea Org facilities (including the QI) in about 1997. Security and control were VERY much getting stepped up. Family times were being CUT, so that children were seeing their parents less and less.

There ARE many contradictions in Scientology theory and practice.

Note: Scientology is set up with ethics and OSA to keep ALL "entheta" ("inconvenient truths") off the lines of the staff. Most staff on Flag probably NEVER heard anything about "Land Base Tony Strawn busy molesting his step daughters". They keep all of that sort of data VERY "compartmentalized". OSA operates that way in general. Most staff and public have no idea what they do and what they keep "hidden".

My main point is that I know people personally who grew up in the Flag Cadet Org and they had no problems with any of it really. And, of course, that doesn't mean that there were those who look back and had REAL problems with it. I just don't happen to know THEM.

I was presenting my "slice of reality", as it was for me and for those I knew. We each only ever "see" an infinitesimal part of "reality". To gain a more accurate "view" requires collecting reports from MANY people. Mine is just ONE of MANY (different) reports.

Gadfly, I believe you that this is your reality, and true for you. I think you are someone who would have stood up and defended children if you had witnessed overts committed against them. But I also know that most children who are abused, shamed or sexually molested never tell anyone about it. The cases that we actually hear about are the minority of cases that actually occur.

Chances are very good that some of those kids that you are talking about who you perceive "had no problems" while in the cadet Org are in denial, or are keeping secrets. They may have witnessed or been victims or perpetrators of abuses, and have just buried it and are not talking.

This is really pretty common for survivors. Many do not speak out for decades, if ever.

Not to contradict you, but the people I know IRL who were raised in the Cadet Org were greatly harmed by their experiences there, and are still healing from very difficult childhoods.

I like you, and I don't mean to offend you personally, but I think that any parent who feeds their minor child into the Sea ORG, with all that is known about that group, is guilty of child abuse and ought to lose their parental rights!!! I'd much rather have those teen-aged kids in wog foster care, as deficient and damaged as that system is. (I know whereof I speak, I've worked for a foster care program.) At least they will get educated, counseling and health care, and some support in learning independent living skills! They would be so much better off!!!

Last edited:

Gadfly

Crusader
Gadfly, I believe you that this is your reality, and true for you. I think you are someone who would have stood up and defended children if you had witnessed overts committed against them. But I also know that most children who are abused, shamed or sexually molested never tell anyone about it. The cases that we actually hear about are the minority of cases that actually occur.

Chances are very good that some of those kids that you are talking about who you perceive "had no problems" while in the cadet Org are in denial, or are keeping secrets. They may have witnessed or been victims or perpetrators of abuses, and have just buried it and are not talking.

This is really pretty common for survivors. Many do not speak out for decades, if ever.

Not to contradict you, but the people I know IRL who were raised in the Cadet Org were greatly harmed by their experiences there, and are still healing from very difficult childhoods.

I like you, and I don't mean to offend you personally, but I think that any parent who feeds their minor child into the Sea ORG, with all that is known about that group, is guilty of child abuse and ought to lose their parental rights!!! I'd much rather have those teen-aged kids in wog foster care, as deficient and damaged as that system is. (I know whereof I speak, I've worked for a foster care program.) At least they will get educated, counseling and health care, and some support in learning independent living skills! They would be so much better off!!!

I am rarely offended and did not take it personally.

Yeah, like I said in an earlier post here, with what I know NOW, I would never under any circumstances allow any child that I had anything to do with enter the Sea Org or the Cadet Org. Or, anything to do with the Church of Scientology.

There may be more than meets the eye, just as you say, with "most children who are abused, shamed or sexually molested never tell anyone about it", and "the cases that we actually hear about are the minority of cases that actually occur". But, also I am not about to "dub-in" and assume things to be there that are not.

There is no doubt that the Church of Scientology has a long history of and is notorious for covering up ANYTHING that would make it look bad, including instances of child abuse, sexual abuse and many other things that have occurred within the Scientology organization. Just as did the Catholic Church with the cases of child molestation by priests. I am quite sure that in both cases NOBODY is/was encouraging "child sexual abuse", but that it does/did happen and THEN gets/got "covered up" is something else. Just like with Richard Nixon and Watergate, or Bill Clinton and Monica Lewinsky, they probably would have been FAR better off if they had simply ADMITTED the wrong-doing in the beginning. It seems that MORE crimes and trouble come from the "cover-up". The Church of Scientology ALWAYS "covers-up".

None of us have the ability to "know" with actual observations what happened FULLY, from every angle, over large time spans, in almost ANY area of life. We do the best we can with first-hand knowledge (which is horribly limited) and with reports from others (second-hand data).

Well, I do not like contrived imaginary "moral dilemmas" such as a choice between ONLY "foster care" or "the Cadet Org". Luckily, I don't have to make such a choice. Neither do most other people. It involves an exaggerated and unreal scenario. But some people like such things. I don't care for them myself.

But, as I said, with what I saw personally, I still very much have the view that with what I know NOW, I would never under any circumstances allow any child that I had anything to do with enter the Sea Org or the Cadet Org. Or, anything to do with the Church of Scientology.

Last edited:

free1996

Patron with Honors
QUOTE=SweetnessandLight;633657]Gadfly, I believe you that this is your reality, and true for you. I think you are someone who would have stood up and defended children if you had witnessed overts committed against them. But I also know that most children who are abused, shamed or sexually molested never tell anyone about it. The cases that we actually hear about are the minority of cases that actually occur.

This is very true as I just recently talked with an old friend who was also being molested down in the CEO basement and all these years later she wanted to talk about it as she never spoke word about it when we were kids. The older kids had to do "more" and I know who the other kids are but for their privacy I don't say anything.

Whereas us younger kids had to touch, suck and take it in return. The youngest girl I knew was 6 (the one who contacted me) as I was about 8-9yrs old too.
He would threaten to take our sister's next if we said anything and when you thought of your sister going through the same pain and awkwardness, you prefer to keep your mouth shut.

I like you, and I don't mean to offend you personally, but I think that any parent who feeds their minor child into the Sea ORG, with all that is known about that group, is guilty of child abuse and ought to lose their parental rights!!! I'd much rather have those teen-aged kids in wog foster care, as deficient and damaged as that system is. (I know whereof I speak, I've worked for a foster care program.) At least they will get educated, counseling and health care, and some support in learning independent living skills! They would be so much better off!!![/QUOTE]

G

Gottabrain

I was a nanny in the Child Estates Org (child care for all SO members in LA) for about a year in 1977. I also was the 3rd Missionaire on two missions to the CEO from 1976-1977, both were move missions - one to the Fountain Building that was once rented across the street from AOLA's building, and the other was to the area that was used at CCLA.

In 1982 I gave birth to a child while in the SO who was in the CEO for a few months before being in outside childcare. I was an Exec Esto at AOLA and visited the CEO regularly in that time.

It is a statement of fact by my direct observation that in the period of 1977-1986 the CEO was criminally undermanned with 2 to 3 times the legal ratio of children to supervising adults or nannies and ALL children there, without exception, suffered from criminal neglect and lack of adequate supervision, love and care.

The only exception was a brief period of 6-9 months when the children were first moved to the Celebrity Centre. That is the only time the ratios were legal or close to it during that period.

The staff also were never adequately supervised, trained or screened. Anything could have happened to any of those kids in that time. They were at great risk.

Bea Kiddo

Crusader
QUOTE=SweetnessandLight;633657]Gadfly, I believe you that this is your reality, and true for you. I think you are someone who would have stood up and defended children if you had witnessed overts committed against them. But I also know that most children who are abused, shamed or sexually molested never tell anyone about it. The cases that we actually hear about are the minority of cases that actually occur.

This is very true as I just recently talked with an old friend who was also being molested down in the CEO basement and all these years later she wanted to talk about it as she never spoke word about it when we were kids. The older kids had to do "more" and I know who the other kids are but for their privacy I don't say anything.

Whereas us younger kids had to touch, suck and take it in return. The youngest girl I knew was 6 (the one who contacted me) as I was about 8-9yrs old too.
He would threaten to take our sister's next if we said anything and when you thought of your sister going through the same pain and awkwardness, you prefer to keep your mouth shut.

[/QUOTE]

I remember this too, though I was not one of the kids molested. I remember that something came up about one of the nannies (red headed male) having molested children. None of the kids were coming forward, so all of the kids got locked up in the basement of the CEO for hours until someone would talk. Do you remember that?

yes...

compare the realities of childhood and parenting inside the organization with the chart of human evaluation...

in fact compare everything inside CoS with the COHE

Lulu Belle

Moonbat
I remember this too, though I was not one of the kids molested. I remember that something came up about one of the nannies (red headed male) having molested children. None of the kids were coming forward, so all of the kids got locked up in the basement of the CEO for hours until someone would talk. Do you remember that?

Good god.

Being abused about being abused.

cadet

Patron
There was no compassion or caring people only adults looking to protect their ass from getting in trouble or RPFed. The kids in turn learned to develop the same thick skin and became little tyrants (CMO Messengers) themselves. For the rest of us, we would constantly be on mess work or put on the children's RPF. I wanted to choke when I saw the comment that "some most have cared".

For a small group of us, we were molested down in the basement of the CEO by a man that was still in PAC among us. We had a bus driver who would tie kids up for misbehaving. We were swatted constantly in private or in front of the other kids as the adults were only "following policies on discipline".

We were bred to join the S.O. and forced to sign a contract or go to ethics. We were denied leave to be with our parents if we were down stat or refused to follow orders.

No nanny or teacher can say they taught us anything educational or useful in real life. And no nanny or teacher can deny that abuse was not common or that children cried for their parents only to be yelled at or put on mess work.

We went to a public school twice for short periods and trust me we all were a bunch of rock heads. We went to a elementary school next to CC for a year or less when we were at the CEO and then 1 year or less in a middle school in Burbank.

We were forced to give out Way to Happiness books to pass out in middle school which got us in major trouble with the principal. Often us kids were picked on or bullied constantly. My teacher had to keep me in her class during lunch so that I wouldn't be punched or kicked by other students.

Bottom line is that the Cadet Org was like a concentration camp where our own parents had no choice in our upbringing. Our parents were poor role models and the adults that cared for us were just as bad as they would watch what was going on and do nothing or they were the ones imposing it.

Free speaks the truth and well.

Even after spending the day not learning anything at the CEO, or the school in Burbank, or the one in West Covina, etc. We would then return to the ATA, just to be sent out "on mission", which is when the institutional abuse began in earnest.

Our "missions" consisted of the crappiest jobs available, those that the powers that be did not want to waste SO members on, but were not physically demanding enough for RPFers. Like never ending CF projects, working in the main mess serving all the adults, busing their trays and generally being treated like slave labor. To add to the misery, at least SO members got $30 or $50 (depending on the era), the kids got $0-$2 per week for working 30+ hours.

These super awesome missions would generally continue until late at night, 10pm or later, at which point we would have cal mag forcibly rammed down our throats and then we would be sent to sleep on crappy cots that were half as long as our bodies. We would not be picked up until our parents got off post at 12am or later, if they got off post.

There were two rooms, the big course room and the little course room, with 20+ girls in one and 20+ guys in the other. I remember being overjoyed, like a normal kid would be on Christmas, when we one day got full length old army cots to sleep on, I think I might have even shed a tear. How pathetic is that?

We had no choice in any of this. We were born and bread to be ignorant, vicious and emotionless slaves. It was lord of the flies, supervised by the sea org members too incompetent to hold a "real" post and countenanced, at least tacitly, by "parents" who were too busy saving the world to care about their own children. We were treated in a manner consistent with rowdy and disobedient pets more than actual human beings.

How do parents do that? I have children of my own now and I know without any reservation, that it takes a chilling and demented thoughtlessness to put your child in an environment like that. The fact that to this day most people seem more concerned with how much someone should charge to teach people about mythical aliens in volcanoes, or whether or not Ideal Orgs are on policy blows my mind.

Obviously I am angry that I was cheated and betrayed. I want to make it clear however, that I am not angry at DM specifically and whoever else people are blaming today, or at least no more angry at him than anyone else. I am angry at every single person who saw any Sea Org member under the age of 18, or one of those pathetic malnourished and dirty creatures they called cadets and did not do anything about it.

I see comments all the time on here making fun of how people had to do ethics cycles with 13 year old MAA's like it is a big joke. Fuck you, that is a child who has been lied to and abused. Yet all some people seem to care about is how they gave too much money, or how the "tech" was not standard, how the IAS is the problem, etc.

For any parent trying to delude themselves that their kid was not screwed up by being sent to the cadet org, you are wrong. You committed a heinous "overt". Your kids will tell you what you want to hear, that it was not that bad, that it made them stronger, etc. I know because I have told my parents those same things and still cannot tell them how I really feel. What purpose would it serve anyway, it cannot be undone.

Last edited:
G

Gottabrain

Free speaks the truth and well.

Even after spending the day not learning anything at the CEO, or the school in Burbank, or the one in West Covina, etc. We would then return to the ATA, just to be sent out "on mission", which is when the real abuse began in earnest.

Our "missions" consisted of the crappiest jobs available, those that the powers that be did not want to waste SO members on, but were not physically demanding enough for RPFers. Like never ending CF projects, working in the main mess serving all the adults, busing their trays and generally being treated like slave labor. To add to the misery, at least SO members got $30 or $50 (depending on the era), the kids got $0-$2 per week for working 30+ hours.

These super awesome missions would generally continue until late at night, 10pm or later, at which point we would have cal mag forcibly rammed down our throats and then we would be sent to sleep on crappy cots that were half as long as our bodies. We would not be picked up until our parents got off post at 12am or later, if they got off post.

There were two rooms, the big course room and the little course room, with 20+ girls in one and 20+ guys in the other. I remember being overjoyed, like a normal kid would be on Christmas, when we one day got full length old army cots to sleep on, I think I might have even shed a tear. How pathetic is that?

We had no choice in any of this. We were born and bread to be ignorant, vicious and emotionless slaves. It was lord of the flies, supervised by the sea org members too incompetent to hold a "real" post and countenanced, at least tacitly, by "parents" who were too busy saving the world to care about their own children. We were treated in a manner consistent with rowdy and disobedient pets more than actual human beings.

How do parents do that? I have children of my own now and I know without any reservation, that it takes a chilling and demented thoughtlessness to put your child in an environment like that. The fact that to this day most people seem more concerned with how much someone should charge to teach people about mythical aliens in volcanoes, or whether or not Ideal Orgs are on policy blows my mind.

Obviously I am angry that I was cheated and betrayed. I want to make it clear however, that I am not angry at DM specifically and whoever else people are blaming today, or at least no more angry at him than anyone else. I am angry at every single person who saw any Sea Org member under the age of 18, or one of those pathetic malnourished and dirty creatures they called cadets and did not do anything about it.

I see comments all the time on here making fun of how people had to do ethics cycles with 13 year old MAA's like it is a big joke. Fuck you, that is a child who has been lied to and abused. Yet all some people seem to care about is how they gave too much money, or how the "tech" was not standard, how the IAS is the problem, etc.

For any parent trying to delude themselves that their kid was not screwed up by being sent to the cadet org, you are wrong. You committed a heinous "overt". Your kids will tell you what you want to hear, that it was not that bad, that it made them stronger, etc. I know because I have told my parents those same things and still cannot tell them how I really feel. What purpose would it serve anyway, it cannot be undone.

Welcome to ESMB, Cadet. :hug:

I know what you went through. http://www.abc.net.au/lateline/content/2010/s2903129.htm

My heart bleeds for you. :bigcry: and I know all you are saying is true and I support every word of your testimony here.

You are brave for coming forward to tell your story. By doing so, you have broken the "Code of Silence" about all the terrible things that went on in Scientology - a code that created victims in itself, because of the lying that was done between us, to each other, and to the outside world, when we were in.

Although you believe it wouldn't do any good to tell your parents, here I think you may be mistaken. How else can you bring about healing for your family? These things need to be brought out into the open and aired and resolved so that everyone can move on. If your parents left Scn or the Sea Org, they probably have terrible guilt about how you were treated. They will want your forgiveness and to do right by you. You also will need to know they are truly sorry, don't you? And to know that and be able to forgive them.

If you feel uncomfortable talking about this on your own with your parents, there are experienced counselors who are more than willing to do this for you, including a number of ex's right here on ESMB.

We are all behind you, C. With our love and support. The real kind, the kind that understands and will stick it out with you. :yes:

:bighug:

I'm so sorry I ever supported that horrible cult. Hang in there. We'll do all we can to help you set things right in your life so that the rest of it is joyful.

Sheila

Free to shine

Shiny & Free
Welcome Cadet. I second what Gottabrain says. When the time is right, it can be a very healing thing to discuss it with your parents. I didn't go through anything like you have, and both my parents have now told me they were sorry for the past in terms of being a parent, it does clear the air and lets us get on with life in a somewhat better way.

I agree with you that the child abuse is the worst thing about scientology. And that's why I am here and won't rest until it does not happen anymore.

GreyLensman

Silver Meritorious Patron
You really wanna get me started about family time?

It was a scheduled one hour period per day where the parents could see their kids. It was to be around the dinner time.

My mother rarely came to see us. When she did, she was so tired, all she did was sleep. She did not spend time with me and my brother.

Finally family time was cancelled and they set up "family day", which was once a YEAR.

It was regulated and was for all SO members with children. We did not spend time doing whatever we wanted with our family. Everything was done in groups with other families.

Then that too was cancelled.

Then the CEO was unmocked.

Then SO members were not to have children.

And abortions were totally ok.

----

Welcome to an organization that is in POWER on all dynamics.

Inverted power. Destructive in actual observable results.

Thank you for posting this.

GreyLensman

Silver Meritorious Patron
I was non-Sea Org Class IV/V Org staff in the PAC area at the time to which you refer -- worked on renos of the hospital complex, etc., and please don't anyone try to tell me that people were "unaware" of conditions in the Cadet Org and SO childcare facilities (whatever they were called).

Any SO member with a child or who knew anyone with a child knew about this. Non-SO staff knew about this. PUBLIC knew about this. One of my close friends, a Public on lines doing auditor training and sometimes volunteering at our org, lived near the Big Blue Complex and was appalled by the situation regarding the SO kids, and tried to do something about it by creating a "safe space" in her apartment for some of these kids (the ones who were old enough to be running the streets, which would be later pre-teens and teenagers).

One boy she knew was surviving by selling sexual favors TO AN ADULT MALE SO MEMBER. A girl I came to know better later was simply abandoned to the L.A. streets when her mother joined the SO and the girl didn't follow. My friend opened her home to the kids, and wrote reports and wrote reports and the situation continued, RIGHT IN PLAIN SIGHT of all scientologists who were at the Big Blue Complex for any reason. It was so obvious that IMO anyone who claims they didn't know about has to have been deliberately looking the other way.

The situation was ignored, justified, people "looked the other way" and BLAMED THE CHILDREN for being "out ethics" or being "degraded beings."

I became pregnant during this time, and faced with the dilemma of how to continue on staff and care for my child (as a single parent -- the daddy had made it clear he had no interest and no help to offer) I was advised to join the Sea Org and put my child in the Cadet Org.

No thanks.

I left staff, paid my debt and stayed on lines for a little while afterward, then gradually drifted away completely. I am no longer a "scientologist," and my child (now a responsible and compassionated adult and parent full of zest for living) never was a scientologist.

Since that time I've known other "scientology kids" who were abandoned, neglected, and imo abused by their "scientology parents" and when these kids grew up and got into any kind of trouble (and many of them did -- petty crime, drugs, etc.) ALWAYS the CHILDREN were blamed, NEVER the irresponsible parent or the "church."

I don't really blame the "church" either -- I blame the irresponsible parents who chose the "church" and their own selfish need for "the Bridge" or their ambitions for "status" within the "church" over their children's well-being. Except for those who were born into it and knew no other way, the "church" after all is only a collection of individuals who chose to be there.

You see this same behavior in "wog" parents who are hooked on drugs or partying or are desperate to hold onto their fading youth or for whatever reason are just too self-absorbed to take up their responsibilities for the children they brought into the world.

Reading the stories of the children who were born into this madness and somehow, after all that insanity, found their way out is at the same time both heartbreaking and amazingly inspiring. I am awed by the stories of people like Bea Kiddo and others who were born into this cult. Such stories renew my faith in the human spirit and give me great hope for others who will find their way out. I grieve for those who were too damaged to make it through.

I really don't give a flying f what adults choose do to and with their own bodies or their own minds -- follow any path of "salvation" that helps you or amuses you, have a ball, whatever floats your boat.

But more than anything, what has turned me completely away from "scientology" in all its forms is seeing first hand the direct affect on children of its adherents. Even those children brought up in clean homes, with money, etc. have the "mind fuck" laid on them by parents who position themselves as "executives" rather than "parents" and dole out their "love" based on the child's "stats" and "conditions."

Subjecting children to this insanity is imo not much different than giving toddlers alcohol, marijuana or meth or using them as sexual toys and then saying "but they liked it, they wanted it."

One of those "scientology kids" grew up to be crazy David Miscavige who now runs the "church" while "the followers" still look the other way and congratulate themselves on their superiority over those who are "not yet" scientologists.

My rant for the day.

My child was born in summer of 1986. I left staff for good in June, for exactly this reason - it was not possible to be staff and care for your kids in a responsible manner. It was hard to impossible as public, much worse for staff. This was org, not SO - can't imagine the nightmare that was the SO.

cadet

Patron
Welcome to ESMB, Cadet. :hug:

Although you believe it wouldn't do any good to tell your parents, here I think you may be mistaken. How else can you bring about healing for your family? These things need to be brought out into the open and aired and resolved so that everyone can move on. If your parents left Scn or the Sea Org, they probably have terrible guilt about how you were treated. They will want your forgiveness and to do right by you. You also will need to know they are truly sorry, don't you? And to know that and be able to forgive them.

If you feel uncomfortable talking about this on your own with your parents, there are experienced counselors who are more than willing to do this for you, including a number of ex's right here on ESMB.

We are all behind you, C. With our love and support. The real kind, the kind that understands and will stick it out with you. :yes:

:bighug:

I'm so sorry I ever supported that horrible cult. Hang in there. We'll do all we can to help you set things right in your life so that the rest of it is joyful.

Sheila

I appreciate this and some similar missives from a couple of other people who have conveyed these kind of sentiments to me. It is certainly nice to hear that people care, unfortunately it is too late to matter for me. I would prefer that people take whatever messages of sympathy they may have had for me and tell those things to the children suffering right now. Whereas I am past the point of caring, it might actually mean a lot to them.

Just to be clear I "disconnected" from my parents, of my own accord, because I will never forgive or forget. I have no need to talk with anyone else about this either, unless it is a former cadet who wants to talk to me for some reason.

I am communicating on here only because I want people to get the children out and because I want those responsible, either through malice or ignorance, to know the consequences of their actions.

I am particularly interested in getting a message across to all the self indulgent assholes who are now out and like to whine about all of their misfortunes at the hands of the church. Meanwhile they sacrificed their families and children in pursuit of their own narcissistic and idiotic quest for eternal salvation.

I just want those people to know that they are a bunch of vile and irredeemable subhumans who deserve whatever suffering might have befallen them and then some. I suppose I have some faint and fluttering hope that maybe even one person might be motivated enough by their shame and pain to do something about the kids that are in there suffering right now.

Thanks for listening.

Last edited:

Bea Kiddo

Crusader
I appreciate this and some similar missives from a couple of other people who have conveyed these kind of sentiments to me. It is certainly nice to hear that people care, unfortunately it is too late to matter for me. I would prefer that people take whatever messages of sympathy they may have had for me and tell those things to the children suffering right now. Whereas I am past the point of caring, it might actually mean a lot to them.

Just to be clear I "disconnected" from my parents, of my own accord, because I will never forgive or forget. I have no need to talk with anyone else about this either, unless it is a former cadet who wants to talk to me for some reason.

I am communicating on here only because I want people to get the children out and because I want those responsible, either through malice or ignorance, to know the consequences of their actions.

I am particularly interested in getting a message across to all the self indulgent assholes who are now out and like to whine about all of their misfortunes at the hands of the church. Meanwhile they sacrificed their families and children in pursuit of their own narcissistic and idiotic quest for eternal salvation.

I just want those people to know that they are a bunch of vile and irredeemable subhumans who deserve whatever suffering might have befallen them and then some. I suppose I have some faint and fluttering hope that maybe even one person might be motivated enough by their shame and pain to do something about the kids that are in there suffering right now.

Thanks for listening.

I thought the Cadet Org was no longer... Does it still exist?

(For people who were in in the earlier days, the mental conditioning started BEFORE the Cadet Org: In the CEO, which was for toddlers and babies. That was where my conditioning started. I remember recently thinking about the fact that I have never in my life worked less than 60 hours per week - even to this day. The Cadet Org was exhausting physically and mentally and I am STILL trying to wrap my wits around that conditioning.)

cadet

Patron
I thought the Cadet Org was no longer... Does it still exist?

(For people who were in in the earlier days, the mental conditioning started BEFORE the Cadet Org: In the CEO, which was for toddlers and babies. That was where my conditioning started. I remember recently thinking about the fact that I have never in my life worked less than 60 hours per week - even to this day. The Cadet Org was exhausting physically and mentally and I am STILL trying to wrap my wits around that conditioning.)

Thankfully the cadet org is gone, but when I say children and kids I mean the many minors that are in right now and will be recruited tomorrow. I probably should have drawn more of a distinction. I was also in the CEO... unfortunately.

Coyote13

Thought Criminal
I took those photos and sent them about 15 years ago (1994). They were taken at the CEO which was next to the Franklin Manor. The year was about 1985. These children were in the Preschool Division.

Hope this helps with the information of the pictures. Some of the children. I still remember their names. I have personally moved on, but I goggled my daughter's name and found her name on this site. She was a young baby at the time.

Is the dark haired dude named Jose? And are the pics really from 1985( it looks familiar) or was the original date of the 70's correct? I was older than those kids there, but my little sister was like 3 or 4 at the time.

Coyote13

Thought Criminal
Quoted from Beakiddo( the quote thing didnt work like it ussually does for me

"I remember this too, though I was not one of the kids molested. I remember that something came up about one of the nannies (red headed male) having molested children. None of the kids were coming forward, so all of the kids got locked up in the basement of the CEO for hours until someone would talk. Do you remember that?"[/QUOTE]

Did his name start with a J? Did he drive the bus sometimes? I remember a red headed dude at the CEO in '84/'85, we sang a song about him "whistle while you work, Jim is a jerk". Peace and blessings.

Last edited:

Bea Kiddo

Crusader
Quoted from Beakiddo( the quote thing didnt work like it ussually does for me

"I remember this too, though I was not one of the kids molested. I remember that something came up about one of the nannies (red headed male) having molested children. None of the kids were coming forward, so all of the kids got locked up in the basement of the CEO for hours until someone would talk. Do you remember that?"

Did his name start with a J? Did he drive the bus sometimes? I remember a red headed dude at the CEO in '84/'85, we sang a song about him "whistle while you work, Jim is a jerk". Peace and blessings.[/QUOTE]

Maybe hi name was Jim. I can't say for sure. He was 1/2 balding, light red hair with a big belly. That was all I remember about him. He was never my nanny. I barely knew him. But I got locked up in the basement with everyone else.

Warrior

Patron with Honors
Did his name start with a J? Did he drive the bus sometimes? I remember a red headed dude at the CEO in '84/'85, we sang a song about him "whistle while you work, Jim is a jerk". Peace and blessings.

Maybe hi name was Jim. I can't say for sure. He was 1/2 balding, light red hair with a big belly. That was all I remember about him. He was never my nanny. I barely knew him. But I got locked up in the basement with everyone else.[/QUOTE]

Jim Garrett had red hair. Is that who you're thinking of?

Warrior - Sunshine disinfects
http://warrior.xenu.ca