What would an all Scientology town be like?

whoisxenu

Patron with Honors
It would be life like in a Disney musical --

with Sea Org members whistling through the streets and hallways "Whistle While You Work" :eyeroll:and when they enter the cafeteria/mess hall they would sing "Beans and Rice in the Morning; Beans and Rice in the Evening; Beans and Rice at Suppertime" :clap:when DM would emerge and enter the duet with "Be my little sugars and love me all the time.":yes:

Interspersed would be cuts to super large screens (like in Times Square) where closeups of LRH would chime in with closeups featuring his pearly white teeth and his fantastic gravely singing voice "Whistle While You Work", then cut back to the dancing smiling Sea Ogres.

Grant Cardone would wear a GOOFY suit and try to sell everyone in the crowd on IAS donations and Duggan would twirl through in a pink tutu holding a magic wand while tossing $100 bills in the air like confetti.:unsure: Then Tom and John would enter from the wings, join hands with DM in the middle and reprise "Be my little sugars and love me all the time!"

Whoops - that was some acid I took there!:nervous:

Ogsonofgroo

Crusader
Beheadings every Friday night in lieu of "graduations". Heads on pikes around the "ecclesiastical center" where Dick-tator David Miscavige lives. Everyone is a slave and works for the Organization. No one has anything. No need for propaganda - if people don't toe the line, it is OFF with their heads...:omg:

I think it is already here and it is called Clearwater, Florida.:yes:

Ah yes, but I suspect a 'nice little sci-town' would have to have a nice little crematorium, ya know, for all the >2 (tonescale) who need to be disposed of quietly, without sorrow...
All in all I think it'd be something of an Orwellian nightmare crossed with N Korea and some Godwin-ish Truman show...

:woohoo:

:p

TheOriginalBigBlue

Gold Meritorious Patron
Ah yes, but I suspect a 'nice little sci-town' would have to have a nice little crematorium, ya know, for all the >2 (tonescale) who need to be disposed of quietly, without sorrow...
All in all I think it'd be something of an Orwellian nightmare crossed with N Korea and some Godwin-ish Truman show...

Exactly. It would have started out with Orwellian sophistication but as future management would lose the faith and skill of the founder it would deteriorate into the more crude but proven and easily comprehensible methods of North Korea. With the religious angle it could also tilt towards the Taliban but the uniforms and generous use of gulags and fences favor the Norks analogy and we know they just use religion as a legal sleight of hand anyway.

Where is Shel.......Hyon Song-wol?

Ogsonofgroo

Crusader
Exactly. It would have started out with Orwellian sophistication but as future management would lose the faith and skill of the founder it would deteriorate into the more crude but proven and easily comprehensible methods of North Korea. With the religious angle it could also tilt towards the Taliban but the uniforms and generous use of gulags and fences favor the Norks analogy and we know they just use religion as a legal sleight of hand anyway.

Where is Shel.......Hyon Song-wol?

Yarr! A day-time, IRL, nightmare imho. For some reason I was thinkin', like, Joanstown, but with money, or near some such. A nice place to live, until... you need real help, or you run out of money, or your health goes south (hey bitch, you pulled it in! *kick to curbs*), it is quite frightening really, like some sort of convoluted rabbit hole with barbs pointed in.... oh wait, that fence thingy CoS has going on, "Oh, its to keep people OUT." Um, yeah :eyeroll:

Wake up ffs those still 'in' and all the OSA handlers, you are supporting a criminal mind. It is NEVER too late to just walk away, sure, it may take some work to put yourself back together, but nothing like being trapped for life, and removed from the world around you. Really.

:cheers:

Ogs

Knows

Gold Meritorious Patron
It would be just like ....

Hunger Games

And here's your host - Mr. David Miscavige

cb09abceb0c2d6abd8beff67f3da5179.jpg

THE IAS EVENT ~ HUNGER GAMES
Featuring
caesar+flickerman.jpg

Your host, Scientology's COB - David Miscavige announcing the winners of the down stat Sea Orger's and Staff members

Scientology ~ it's all so very theta~!

Ogsonofgroo

Crusader
Down in the village,

Is dark and quiet,

Yesterday's bloodstains are washed away.

The people all sleep, all snug in their beds,

Knowing their neighbours, could likely be dead.

But hey, the new ones seem nice,

We'll keep and eye on them anyhow,

While we eats our beans and rice.

Who can tell what tomorrow will bring,

Its 3rd street auditing session,

Let the peoples sing.

As long as its not about me,

Not a single thing.

All cozy in our little town,

Nothing out of place,

I gaze out into the yard,

See another peering face.

Our mayor is the master,

Kind of like a king,

He holds the keys to all I am,

Every single thing.

So should I stray or disobey,

Look on the internet,

Sit and Om or lose my home,

'Yer outta here!' ... give a dog a bone.

Okay, okay, just muckin' around, i go nao... :party::party::cheers2::grouphug::dance2::party::party::dance::dance:

:whistling:

JustSheila

Crusader
Instead of poor little Mexican kids washing your windshield like when you go first arrive in Tijuana, there would be poor little scn kids swamping you and your car with WTH booklets.

There would be confusing road signs to send any non-scns to the outskirts where the 'good PR' stores were, with roadblocks requiring personality tests and pinch tests before entry.

Lots of marching in SO uniforms. Playing over loudspeakers 24/7 throughout the [STRIKE]compound[/STRIKE] city would be such famous cult classics as 'Thank You for Listening', 'The ARC Song' and the 'Can We Ever Be Friends?' tape.

Since everyone would be busy devoting every possible minute to studying or doing scn, the only people outside enjoying nature would be those poor public and ragged staff who were C/Sed to 'take a walk' to destim from scn, with their auditors in tow. Some would just be looking at rocks for hours. Others, less fortunate, had their own lockdown facility.

There would be hundreds of unsupervised raggedy, shoeless Sea Org children in the streets, doing manual labor for a few dollars to any who would pay them.

Huge monuments to the midget leader.

People would disappear regularly (to the RPF, declared SP, suicides) while the rest pretended they never met or noticed them and the scn police would erase them from all records.

So Orwellian. :omg:

TheOriginalBigBlue

Gold Meritorious Patron
If I were a Nork I should be seriously irked that our missiles are shooped, yes? Wherever did they get such an idea?

Sub-terfuge! US military says North Korean photographs showing missile launch from a submarine were FAKED...

Kim Jong Un.jpg
'They have not gotten as far as their clever video editors and spinmeisters would have us believe,' said Winnefeld, who is vice chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff.
Analysis seen by Reuters from German aerospace engineers Markus Schiller and Robert Schmucker of Schmucker Technologie appeared to support Winnefeld's statement.
The Munich-based pair said photos of the launch were 'strongly modified', including reflections of the missile exhaust flame in the water which did not line up with the missile itself.
North Korea, which regularly threatens to destroy the United States, had a record of offering faked proof to claim advances in missile technology, Schiller and Schmucker said, such as poorly built mockups of missiles on display at military parades in 2012 and 2013.

Gib

Crusader
Would it be like this?

In the shady parts of the town, it would be called the RPF.

People would have daily stats on their frigs showing production.

Once a week a Programs Chief would show up, to Program the public for higher production. RTC/CMO/Central would have a mirror image of the stats.

Maybe a RTC/CMO rep would show up. The persons home would have to be unlocked, for these visits. If something was stolen from the home, the home owner would have to do conditions for out security, or they pulled it in.

If their stats were up, the RPF would manicure their lawn and trees, it would be Pleasantville.

Conversation does not exist.

TheOriginalBigBlue

Gold Meritorious Patron
It would have a caste system like North Korea.

I would note that caste systems can exist with or without a dictator but for practical purposes in a despotic system there is only the dictator and everyone else. A caste system merely perpetuates a remnant of hope for improvement that can be used as leverage for control.

http://www.express.co.uk/travel/articles/608705/North-Korea-Kim-Jong-un-caste-system-citizens

Tertitskly - the reporter - has made contact with a former policeman from North Korea who has revealed details about the previously unknown modern songbun system.
He reveals North Korean society is divided to five groups. These are ranked, best to worst, as follows: special, nucleus, basic, complex and hostile.
Nucleus is typically the caste many will be placed into. This is commonplace in North Korea, according to the former policeman who isn't named.
A caste above that is special: This is extremely rare and will take citizens to places and introduce them to people who will be able to influence how they live their lives.
Unfortunately, if someone is cast as basic it will mean they are discriminated against but they can work their way out - it is possible to rise up, the former policeman reported.
Bad news if people are tagged as complex or hostile - these are the worst rankings and - according to reports - will mean severe discrimination.
Citizens have their ranking determined by the actions and status of their paternal ancestor during the Japanese colonial period and the Korean War.

guanoloco

As-Wased
The official town theme song would be Bohemian Rhapsody and there'd always be one less chair than the current head count.

Teanntás

Silver Meritorious Patron
All I know is, it would be fucking EXPENSIVE and the cost of living would be exorbitant along with the taxes...and you would be made to feel guilty anyway...:omg::biggrin:

"Fight those who believe not in LRH nor the Clear Planet, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by LRH and His Tech, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth, (even if they are) of the People of the Book One, until they pay the Jizya with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued."

Ogsonofgroo

Crusader
Though the metaphorical nature of this may not entirely fit (nor the basic plot for that matter), the absolute control of the situation (by No.1 and Co.), the (abject?) capitulation of the populace, the continuous retrieval of escapees, etc. etc. hmmmm, yeah, then there is of course things like 'The Truman Show', 1984 (Orwell's), and Godwin until the cows come home...

:nervous:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y-BE8iicBkg&list=PLz9WzFjUly6NYvxDKIg4jqOkU7PORRjeI

^^^ Though only 17 episodes were done, it remains one of my all-time favorites of the 'weird' genre, well worth watching them all iffin yer unfamiliar with this awesome series, enjoy!

:cheers:

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
Would be like Clearwater...
A ghost town , with plenty of droids walking form point A to point B
under camera and security guards surveillance.

A town that appears upstats, for pr purposes,
but a place slaves works live in roaches and bedbugs infested berthing

eating oat and rice and beans...

deprived of sleep and confessing
their masturbation and all other sex crimes they don't even have time neither intimacy to practice.

In this town there would be
no gardens and trees
no kids and small children (you would never hear a baby crying..since it's a crime near an auditing room)
no families...there are only thetans who offer their body for other thetan to reincarnate
and the food would consist of refined low quality cheapest food (no fresh vegetables)
and people would spy on eachother and report each night to the security
There would be no animal...animals would not stay around the compound...

and there would be a huuuuuuuuuuuuuuugeeeeeeeeeeeee pike fence all around the town.

People would look like droides...

Exactly as Clearwater (near $cientology coumpounds) looks like

guanoloco

As-Wased
It wouldn't be very big because it would be micromanaged into the ground. Micromanagement guarantees it to shrink and stay small. There'd be cameras watching cameras and tons of "5 year plans" things like meadows of flowers for Tom Cruise where mass production takes place on large scale programs that net nothing, are stopped and reversed and scrapped as if they never occurred but when they were going it was all NOW! NOW! NOW!

There'd be tons of invests and Compliance Reports and meaningless Targets and Thursdays before Two madhouse stat compilations - which could be automated in today's world - such theta!