What's new

What would OSA's prioritites be in 2011?

Happy Days

Silver Meritorious Patron
The stable door is closed. The stallion has bolted and is currently mounting a statue of Michael Gordon in the lobby of the CLO building, the horse is partial to black and he's wearing a black uniform, so is Vicki Dunstan , though the horse isn't too keen on her.

:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

FoTi

Crusader
Now that would be vital target! But it's only a priority though in Australia and I'm afraid that battle is already lost for them. It's over, the preponderance of evidence is IN with the Inquiry it has been adjudicated and will be passed into law this March with bi-partisan support..

Will this happen prior to LRH's Birthday? :whistling:

Free to shine

Shiny & Free
I like Alanzo's blogpost and agree that Marty and Mike need to come clean and tell all. However, I disagree with the idea that the war is over and it's just a clean up. The war ain't over. Miscaviage is still running the show and causing great evil to many people. He has to be stopped.

On Feral's post about Marty:

I agree the real fight is not with the M&M show. But that doesn't mean that valid criticism of what they are doing/not doing and how they are doing/not doing it isn't important.

I have a real case of love/hate for Marty. I truly appreciate that he has (figuratively speaking) dropped his draws and shaken his naked ass at Miscavige. He's definitely the 2010- 2011 SP of the Year, at least in Miscavige's eyes and for that alone, I have great respect for him. But
on the other hand, he's still a koolaid drinking Scio, who's making money
on the con.

He's got his own little board where he really doesn't have to deal with "entheta" which means he doesn't have to deal with people confronting him with facts he doesn't want to see. For that, I lose all respect.

Re: Conspiracies Abound!

Due to the nature of the beast, Scientology appears to have a high percentage of conspiracy kooks. It goes with the insidious mindset that
is ingrained in us. The more out of the mindset, the less likely you are to buy into all the lofty guys in the tin foil hats.

Re:OSA OSA OSA.

I mean this honestly. FUCK OSA!

Who gives a shit about what they think, what they do, who they are?

They are incompetent retards who just don't get it.

Protip: HOW TO HANDLE OSA!

Laugh at them.

P

Yes! Well said.
I didn't mean to imply that I agreed with Alanzo that it's just a clean up, no way. There is a long way to go.

mate

Patron Meritorious
Now that would be vital target! But it's only a priority though in Australia and I'm afraid that battle is already lost for them. It's over, the preponderance of evidence is IN with the Inquiry it has been adjudicated and will be passed into law this March with bi-partisan support.

The stable door is closed. The stallion has bolted and is currently mounting a statue of Michael Gordon in the lobby of the CLO building, the horse is partial to black and he's wearing a black uniform, so is Vicki Dunstan , though the horse isn't too keen on her.

The stable door is certainly closed. The ANZO domino is way beyond tipping point. Of course, pressure is still needed to keep the tipping speed up.

Feral, you are spot on. With M&M keeping DM occupied, Karen's attack will be unimpeded.

David.

Kookaburra

Gold Meritorious Patron
The stable door is certainly closed. The ANZO domino is way beyond tipping point. Of course, pressure is still needed to keep the tipping speed up.

Feral, you are spot on. With M&M keeping DM occupied, Karen's attack will be unimpeded.

David.

Kinda like sliding a kiln off the back of a ute (pick-up truck for you 'mercans)?

Panda Termint

Cabal Of One
Originally Posted by Panda Termint
<SNIP>

As far as I can see, the primary goal of OSA for 2011 would be to establish credibility for the church of scientology as a bona fide charitable organisation. If they fail in this task, they're done.

<SNIP>
Feral said:
Now that would be vital target! But it's only a priority though in Australia and I'm afraid that battle is already lost for them. It's over, the preponderance of evidence is IN with the Inquiry it has been adjudicated and will be passed into law this March with bi-partisan support.
Yes. The proposed changes are EXACTLY why the target is NOW so vital.
It's a law about oversight concerning Charitable Organisations, right?

sallydannce

Gold Meritorious Patron

I am not familiar with Aust. legislation but would be interested in knowing how the tax exemption is interconnected to charitable status.

In NZ tax exemption has been connected to charitable status. An entity cannot have the former without the latter.

Last year CCHR NZ had it's charitable status revoked. This wasn't reported very widely. However it means that any tax relief CCHR NZ was getting now has to be revoked.

So what are the priorities for OSA this year? I have no f***ing idea. And I'll bet ya they don't have a clue either. The amusing thing is they probably think they have their finger on the pulse. They probably think they know from which direction the wind is blowing. They will have really large pgms written, with really serious "important" targets.

Funny boys and girls, those osa kids.

Kookaburra

Gold Meritorious Patron
As far as I can see, the primary goal of OSA for 2011 would be to establish credibility for the church of scientology as a bona fide charitable organisation. If they fail in this task, they're done.

It's a bit late for that, I think. They've been trying to do that for decades. No-one is buying it any more.

But maybe you shouldn't give them any bright ideas that could get them out of the mess they are in. It is rumoured that they read this board.

:hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical:

This is a most hilarious picture conjured up by this description.

A little bird told me that Michael Gordon is partaking of his own medicine, but is Vicky Dunstan really running around in black also?

Jachs

Gold Meritorious Patron

Feral, who are Michael Gordon (rings a bell) and Vicki Dunstan, are they the church Reps in the case for existing as a charity?

Feral

Rogue male

Right, but in the summary doc there was a portion that recommended that an organisation that had a doctrine of "exchange" would not be likely to be accepted as a charitable organisation under the charities commission model.

That looked like the deal breaker to me, I can't see that the cult of Scientology has a way around that, especially considering the preponderance of evidence supplied specifically regarding them and their proclivity for bending truth. Do you think OSA can DA the weight of testimony by donating some blood or toys? On the day in Parliament house they were the laughing stock of the Inquiry, their lies were all noted and several Senators commented on this to us.

I think that horse is now not only bolted and committed sex offenses but has just eaten the creed of the church.:omg:

Last edited:

I told you I was trouble

Suspended animation
Who cares what OSA's sad tinpot priorities are.

I certainly don't.

I do care about the people that were once a very important and exciting part of the ESMB family.

I don't think they need to be trashed, while absent.

Panda Termint

Cabal Of One
It's a bit late for that, I think. They've been trying to do that for decades. No-one is buying it any more.

But maybe you shouldn't give them any bright ideas that could get them out of the mess they are in. It is rumoured that they read this board.
How quickly people forget. The CofS already knows perfectly well how to address these things, they've done it more than once here in Australia. That's why they're still here. Stay alert, complacency is a mistake.

As to why I chose to actually answer the OP's question literally rather than rehash that particular Us and Them, I'm soooo over The Tinfoil Wars.

SchwimmelPuckel

Genuine Meatball
HarrhumpF!! - OSA's vital tagets in this dire worldwide PR flap.. They certainly have some.. They are wrong!

I've never seen CoS having the 'right target'.. I've seen 'em do Operation Freakout to do Paulette Cooper in. That was 'wrong target' and done ineptly. Total psychotic overreaction.. Same could be said for Operation Snowwhite. Insane risks for a truly nebulous purpose. And Operation 'Miss Bloodybutt'!!??

The cults PR activities, overt and covert, uniformly has been completely idiotic!

Always attack.. Shore stories.. Insane Fair gaming.. Scientologists making total asses of themselves on global televisíon.

That's even as their PR tech is largely 'WOG'tech.. But Hubbard the dwindeling spiral spinner inserted enough ass-backwards stupidity into it to render it completely unworkable.

And we're finally seeing the results! - The Sinister Scam Cult of Scientology is in a powered nosedive.. Ain't it great!!?

No matter if Panda posts good and useful advice.. Those cultist just can't understand or apply it. Their absolute ineptitude is something we can count on! - It's assured by LRH policy!

Erh.. Slightly off topic.. But are there really an FBI investigation? - I've seen it alluded to a lot in the media lately, starting with Lawrence Wright's article... But ARE the FBI actually investigating? - Or are the combined press and media goading them into it?

I've always thought that 'legal' and the 'authorities' would be of no help in getting this cult closed down. Too many examples of police, judges and politicians being bought and corrupted by Scientology's extensive 'tech' for that exact purpose.. So I thought PR would be the only way.. When the cults Public Image was made sufficiently stinking bad.. Only then would police and authorities get their asses in gear. When there's 'votes' to be had in scientology bashing, politicians will bash. Same goes for judges, albeit to a lesser degree. When the public consensus is that the Cult is criminal, judges will agree.. Police will be less likely to 'help' scientology when it's public knowledge that they are the bad guys.

That's what I think is happening. It's like a snowball rolling and getting bigger and bigger. With everybody running after it and kicking it along.

Which brings me to Alanzos blogpost.. I don't think the war is actually over yet. Not as long as I can get my boot planted on the ball occasionally.. And I for one think we still need Alanzo! - I didn't think of the M&M and John Conolly connection.

Hmm.. Now I can't think of anything to write.. I must be done then.

:yes:

Feral

Rogue male
<Chop chop chop...timberrrrrrr>

As to why I chose to actually answer the OP's question literally rather than rehash that particular Us and Them, I'm soooo over The Tinfoil Wars.

And I was letting you, obtuse you are not, non confrontational, peaceful and easy going, that's another matter. :D

Schwimmy, now there's a man who likes a good fight. I should take him down to the local.

Last edited:

Panda Termint

Cabal Of One
Whatever, mate. I fight the battles I choose to fight in the way I think best.

Did you notice that they apparently managed to pull off an Operating Target this week just gone?

They'll continue to do what they know how to do, right to the end. :yes:

Panda Termint

Cabal Of One
I'm not saying, just on the off-chance that it was pure coincidence. It might have been, that's why I said "apparently".
(Disclaimer: When it comes to GO/OSA programs, I don't really believe in coincidences.)

SchwimmelPuckel

Genuine Meatball
Ok.. It's just that I can hardly believe that they really did manage to get something going right. As an example: They got a mayor complimenting them on a new ideal org recently, (name and place slips my mind.. But it was in Australia I think..). That had to be a 'well done vital target' in their minds. But it wasn't. It provoked a significant explosion of healthy 'entheta' and bad PR. Probably ruined the mayors career too.. Another 'well done target' was having a commericial plug foul up the Emmy Awards.. Made the public furious as if they'd committed sacrilege.. But for all of that I'd bet they still think they're doing it right?

In fact.. Their 'problem' is delivering the 'product'.. Clears and OT's.. For real! - But Scientology has had 50 years to prove it's mettle. It's way too late by now.

:yes: