What's new

What would Ron do?.....right now....circa Feb. 2013?

Mojo

Silver Meritorious Patron
I don't know, but I have my theory. Here is what Ron would do (right now, circa Feb. 2013).

Ron would issue a bulletin (something like this):

Ok, it's just come across my lines that somebodys not been wearing their hat. I've been so busy researching the higher band theta wavelengths to complete the OT IX set-up on how to set this prison planet free I haven't had a moment to myself, to look back (let alone to take a vacation, with Tom). And now that I have been given a moment, a brief moment at that by the way, well, I have spotted some heavy entheta out points that need to be corrected. Seems like every time I turn something over to others to handle, they floofh the goof.

Reminds me of the time I was in the southwest sector of the Pleiades teaching some of the locals how to facilitate inter-galactic time travel when I noticed a few blonde-haired bums spitting their chewing gum out onto the sidewalks. Well, I issued an order to kill ever blonde hair fellow within a million light years of the planet I was saving and walla, next thing you know our sidewalks looked cleaner than ever before (the audience engages in wild applause). But that's another story. That's really just DEV-T. And the research has shown that DEV-T like that has wiped out more inter galactic civilizations in the last 75 trillion years than any other single threat, to your personal survival, right here and now.

Alright, were was I? Oh yea, so your Church of Scientology is crumbling worldwide, is that right? (the audience nod and say yes, in unison) well then, it's time for me to release my new tech on how to save a world where your Church of Scientology is crumbling. Is that what you want? (the audience nod and say yes, in unison) well then, lets roll up our sleeves and handle this ok? (the audience nod and say yes, in unison, this time with numerous individuals in a pre-orgasmic mode of ecstasy).

Who is this David Miscaviage fellow? anybody here know? Apparently, completely unbeknownst to me, he took over my hat. And I never met the fellow in my life......

And so on and so forth....

Mojo

Purple Rain

Crusader
I don't know, but I have my theory. Here is what Ron would do (right now, circa Feb. 2013).

Ron would issue a bulletin (something like this):

Ok, it's just come across my lines that somebodys not been wearing their hat. I've been so busy researching the higher band theta wavelengths to complete the OT IX set-up on how to set this prison planet free I haven't had a moment to myself, to look back (let alone to take a vacation, with Tom). And now that I have been given a moment, a brief moment at that by the way, well, I have spotted some heavy entheta out points that need to be corrected. Seems like every time I turn something over to others to handle, they floofh the goof.

Reminds me of the time I was in the southwest sector of the Pleiades teaching some of the locals how to facilitate inter-galactic time travel when I noticed a few blonde-haired bums spitting their chewing gum out onto the sidewalks. Well, I issued an order to kill ever blonde hair fellow within a million light years of the planet I was saving and walla, next thing you know our sidewalks looked cleaner than ever before (the audience engages in wild applause). But that's another story. That's really just DEV-T. And the research has shown that DEV-T like that has wiped out more inter galactic civilizations in the last 75 trillion years than any other single threat, to your personal survival, right here and now.

Alright, were was I? Oh yea, so your Church of Scientology is crumbling worldwide, is that right? (the audience nod and say yes, in unison) well then, it's time for me to release my new tech on how to save a world where your Church of Scientology is crumbling. Is that what you want? (the audience nod and say yes, in unison) well then, lets roll up our sleeves and handle this ok? (the audience nod and say yes, in unison, this time with numerous individuals in a pre-orgasmic mode of ecstasy).

Who is this David Miscaviage fellow? anybody here know? Apparently, completely unbeknownst to me, he took over my hat. And I never met the fellow in my life......

And so on and so forth....

Mojo

There's no way Ron would join Scientology and be pushed around and told what to do and give all his money to someone else. He'd start his own religion! Lol!

Gadfly

Crusader
It always cracked me up (even when I was somewhat involved) how EASILY Hubbard slips from what could be called the "non-fiction" aspects of the data (simple auditing procedures, assists, etc.) into the FICTIONAL, make-believe, and totally imaginary aspects of the subject. Mojo, you really captured that tendency to bullshit that Hubbard nearly ALWAYS exhibited when he lectured. He was like a stand-up comic, always working the audience to get the laughs (the "reads"). He was always greatly embellishing the raw "tech data" with lively personal stories on other planets, in other places, and back in other far earlier times. What a JOKER he was!!!! :omg: :duh: :ohmy:

Purple Rain

Crusader
It always cracked me up (even when I was somewhat involved) how EASILY Hubbard slips from what could be called the "non-fiction" aspects of the data (simple auditing procedures, assists, etc.) into the FICTIONAL, make-believe, and totally imaginary aspects of the subject. Mojo, you really captured that tendency to bullshit that Hubbard nearly ALWAYS exhibited when he lectured. He was like a stand-up comic, always working the audience to get the laughs (the "reads"). He was always greatly embellishing the raw "tech data" with lively personal stories on other planets, in other places, and back in other far earlier times. What a JOKER he was!!!! :omg: :duh: :ohmy:

[video=youtube;RRNTQvXSsfA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RRNTQvXSsfA[/video]