What's new

Whats happening at Sunderland Org?

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
Give 'em a ring and see: 0191-510 9600

I just called (4pm Thursday) and no-one picked up for 30 rings, so I abandoned the effort.

Paul

scooter

Gold Meritorious Patron
Another Org bites the dust perhaps?

I'd say another that we know of - I'm sure there's more that have gone but have been successfully hidden from the outside eye.

Got your passport and toothbrush packed, Davey? :D

xenusdad

Patron with Honors
Looking for Dave Watson

Does anyone know what happened to Dave? He was on staff in Sunderland 1986 to 1990 and had a brother John, I think he married a girl called Kerry.

johnAnchovie

Still raging
Dave Watson

Does anyone know what happened to Dave? He was on staff in Sunderland 1986 to 1990 and had a brother John, I think he married a girl called Kerry.

Was senior C/S died of a stroke in mid `1990s or so, was driven into the ground as far as I recall. Nice guy.

Kerry remarried.

J.

Zinjifar

Silver Meritorious Sponsor
It's another 'Ghost Org. ' We'll see plenty of them as time passes.

All we see of them may be the (stress)table-tapping during a Sci-ance around what will be known as an 'Org Board'.

'Davey? Is that you?

Spooky.

Zinj

iamanSP

Patron
LOL

Looks like Sunderland Council are starting the long and labourious process of 'doing something about' the huge building purchased by a local clam.. which is now a wreck, weeds growing everywhere, broken windows etc

Local Anons have been showing the glossy literature to the council (which scared them)...

Terril park

Sponsor
About 4-5 years ago I was in contact with someone who was public there.
Back then they had to get there C/Sing from St Hill. That was 2 years before anonymous.......

British Mom

Patron with Honors
Sunderland Org

I have a friend who lives that way, shes never been involved with Scietology but did mention some time back that they tried to recruit her & family, but she was wise to not go in. Will ask her to check it out, if open or not, hope it is closed :clap::clap::clap: if its closed will ask her to take photos :thumbsup:

Freeminds

Bitter defrocked apostate
Recent news of the Sunderland org in this WWP thread.

It seems there was a brief effort to reopen the org, but that it fizzled. Whether through a lack of available staff, a lack of results or what, I don't yet know - but there's no KSW in Sunderland.

iamanSP

Patron
There are more anons than scientologists in Sunderland, rumour has it that TheShadow and friends have a cellphone network in place (one of them spots the stress test out on the street and calls the other anons with the location) which means that any successful ruining of lives has got to be done within the half hour or so it takes the guy fawkes masks to appear..

needless to say the Anons are TOTALLY AT CAUSE, to the point where Scientology has been given up for dead :happydance:

Kookaburra

Gold Meritorious Patron
There are more anons than scientologists in Sunderland, rumour has it that TheShadow and friends have a cellphone network in place (one of them spots the stress test out on the street and calls the other anons with the location) which means that any successful ruining of lives has got to be done within the half hour or so it takes the guy fawkes masks to appear..

needless to say the Anons are TOTALLY AT CAUSE, to the point where Scientology has been given up for dead :happydance:

Awesome!

There's a great pic of the new Ideal Org in Sunderland on the WWP thread. Boarded up windows and a huge pile of garbage heaped in front of it. :D

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
Didn't I hear a rumour that the new Idle Ork is in Newcastle, to get away from the shit PR?

It's in Gateshead, which is virtually contiguous with Newcastle except it's over the river Tyne. It's about 10 miles from Sunderland. Take a look at the building, as of a year ago. It must be worse now. I don't see DM coming over to open up an ideal Org anytime soon.

I see ESMB has some fancy software that displays pictures. The date and time in the lower right corner is when I uploaded the pic I copied from WWP, not when it was taken originally.

Paul

Attachments

• gateshead_ideal_org-ho-ho.jpg
    gateshead_ideal_org-ho-ho.jpg
    112 KB · Views: 124

Mick Wenlock

Admin Emeritus (retired)
I must have asked this on another thread - but anyway - anyone have any news of Mick and Val Alpin?

Gateshead??? Strikes me that whoever is responsible for buying property up there didn't do a very good job of picking a site.

Should have put the ideal org in The Spanish City in Whitley Bay. It would fir right in.