What's new

When Case Supervisors Work With OSA to Cover Up Crimes in Scientology

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
We know that when an auditor uncovers a criminal act from a pc during an auditing session, the auditor will write a session KR. That knowledge report is routed through the case supervisor so that the C/S is always in the loop about what's going on.

What happens when there is a pc with criminal acts that could "harm" the Church?

Let's say, for instance, a pc confesses to a murder or a sex crime which is still within the statute of limitations? What actions does the case supervisor take to work with OSA to 'handle the situation?

Does OSA get updated on any subsequent sec checking? Do they get a report from the C/S about a suggested handling for the crime? Or does OSA direct the C/Sing after a certain point?

Do C/Ses ever get directed by OSA to not report to the police? Has a C/S ever actually gone to the police?

If you were a C/S in a large org in a large metropolitan area (such as Los Angeles, for instance) when would you work with OSA?

This seems like such a fruitful area for a former C/S to discuss and to reveal how OSA actually works within Scientology to keep crimes covered up. Yet so few C/Ses have ever talked about that.

Why not?

Last edited:

He-man

Hero extraordinary
We know that when an auditor uncovers a criminal act from a pc during an auditing session, the auditor will write a session KR. That knowledge report is routed through the case supervisor so that the C/S is always in the loop about what's going on.

What happens when there is a pc with criminal acts that could "harm" the Church?

Let's say, for instance, a pc confesses to a murder or a sex crime which is still within the statute of limitations? What actions does the case supervisor take to work with OSA to 'handle the situation?

Does OSA get updated on any subsequent sec checking? Do they get a report from the C/S about a suggested handling for the crime? Or does OSA direct the C/Sing after a certain point?

Do C/Ses ever get directed by OSA to not report to the police? Has a C/S ever actually gone to the police?

If you were a C/S in a large org in a large metropolitan area (such as Los Angeles, for instance) when would you work with OSA?

This seems like such a fruitful area for a former C/S to discuss and to reveal how OSA actually works within Scientology to keep crimes covered up. Yet so few C/Ses have ever talked about that.

Why not?
Oh what a lovely cheese trap! Let's dig in!

I don't know how things were set up in AOLA, but I do know that the session rooms in AOSHEU, including the MAA's offices as well, were bugged so that OSA would have them taped. I think this is common knowledge outside the church, couldn't find a thread though where it was discussed. I have a vague memory BFG discussed it in his book, since he was the one setting things up, but it's a long time since I opened it.

For me it would be logical to assume that OSA would check the tapes rather then going through the C/S or MAA at a service org.

Like, I was in HCO, you'd think we had a lot to do with OSA, right? Nope. Everything was always on a strict need to know basis. I know our P/MAA did some checking the folders work for OSA since she was a class VIII, but apart from that, no idea.

I also remember that RTC was allowed to cull the folders, bring things with them to their offices upstairs, not sure if OSA had the same rights.

Knowing where you're coming from with this, I'd love to know how exactly you're going to smear your next victim.

Did you apologize to Karen yet?

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
Oh what a lovely cheese trap! Let's dig in!

I don't know how things were set up in AOLA, but I do know that the session rooms in AOSHEU, including the MAA's offices as well, were bugged so that OSA would have them taped. I think this is common knowledge outside the church, couldn't find a thread though where it was discussed. I have a vague memory BFG discussed it in his book, since he was the one setting things up, but it's a long time since I opened it.

For me it would be logical to assume that OSA would check the tapes rather then going through the C/S or MAA at a service org.

Like, I was in HCO, you'd think we had a lot to do with OSA, right? Nope. Everything was always on a strict need to know basis. I know our P/MAA did some checking the folders work for OSA since she was a class VIII, but apart from that, no idea.

I also remember that RTC was allowed to cull the folders, bring things with them to their offices upstairs, not sure if OSA had the same rights.

Knowing where you're coming from with this, I'd love to know how exactly you're going to smear your next victim.

Did you apologize to Karen yet?
Yeah, these are legitimate questions to ask.

That's why I'm asking them.