When you think about it, FAIR GAME is pretty theta, actually!

rhill

Patron with Honors
Terril Park | November 3, 2010 at 7:14 pm | Reply

From Declaration of Tonja Burden:-

8. Prior to February – April, 1976, when Hubbard left Clearwater, Florida, I carried numerous messages between Hubbard and others concerning Paulette Cooper. These messages concerned operations to attack and destroy Paulette Cooper.

martyrathbun09 | November 3, 2010 at 10:06 pm | Reply

This is utter crap. Tonja Burden did nothing of the sort.
Happened under Hubbard’s watch? Do you know how much suppressive squirreling is going on under your watch?

Terril Park | November 4, 2010 at 1:24 am | Reply

Marty I don’t know Tonja, but her affidavit was also presented to the clearwater hearings. Your statement she didn’t do what she said needs backing up. I looked for evidence of that and couldn’t find any, but did find that she also was targeted by the GO, see section of affidavit below. You also say Nancy many didn’t describe things correctly?

martyrathbun09 | November 4, 2010 at 1:47 am | Reply

Terril, you are a goner on this blog. If we needed black propaganda services, by innuendo, on L Ron Hubbard we’d link to Miscavige.​

In other words:

"Terril, for questioning my unsupported opinion that Tonja Bruden's statement is 'utter crap', you're a goner on my blog. Don't anyone dare questioning my questioning of Tonja Burden's whistle-blowing on Hubbard's wrongdoings."

Last edited:

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
In other words:

"Terril, for questioning my unsupported opinion that Tonja Bruden's statement is 'utter crap', you're a goner on my blog. Don't anyone dare questioning my questioning of Tonja Burden's whistle-blowing on Hubbard's wrongdoings."

Truly remarkable and disturbing behavior by Scientology's newest sub-cult, "Indie" Scientology.

The original cult, Dianetics, begat the cult of Scientology which began the cult of Bridgeology which begat the cult of Organized Scientology which begat the cult of Sea-Organized Scientology which begat the cult of COBology which begat the cult of Donationology which begat the cult of Freezoneology which begat the cult of Martyology.

Now, newest cult leader Rathbun tells his devotees what to think about virtually every subject. Examples....

Hubbard = All Good (to be worshipped and followed)

COB = All Bad (to be reviled and attacked)

Ex Scientologists = Nattering Bad (to be disconnected)

Hubbard Whistleblowers = All Bad (to be disconnected)

FZ Scientologists = Useful Idiots (to be publicly degraded and then disconnected if they don't follow orders)​

What is kinda entertaining about watching Terril and Marty is that they struggle mightily to use one another to promote their own version of Scientology, but the cult of FZ can never co-exist with the cult of Marty because they have dueling delusions. Interestingly, COB has still another type of delusion and Hubbard had yet another delusion.

They all call it Standard Scientology but it's really nothing more than self-serving, delusional mumbo-jumbo used as justification to earn money off a fake bridge.

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
Still thinking about how Scn cult leaders (Hubbard, COB, Rathbun....) feed their respective "parishioners" a steady diet of already-processed and slickly packaged thoughts.

They do not believe nor trust their followers will maintain the right thoughts, so they pre-think each thought FOR their people before giving it to them. That way, all difficult work of breaking it down and digesting it is already done and they only need "swallow" it.

Reminds me of...

In certain under-developed third world countries mothers pre-chew food for their toothless babies.

In nature, birds pre-chew food for their babies.

Perhaps pre-cognition is is one of the reasons Scientologists are able to digest & absorb the "tech" and move so smoothly and rapidly thru the bowels of Scientology's Bridge-- to their final glorious destination.

sitting-toilet.jpg