What's new

When you think about it, FAIR GAME is pretty theta, actually!

Mystic

Crusader
This Hubbard tulpa thing was conjured to believe that all life was fair game for him to degrade into vampire fodder.

Someone should bury a nice bust of the tulpa so we have a nice grave to go piss on.

The nice busts also make excellent effigy dolls.

Royal Prince Xenu

Trust the Psi Corps.
Well, in that case....

Marty "may" go and shove a silver-certified e-meter up his own arse.

I mean that in a theta way.

Orders Query

Given cultural differences in spelling of "ass" and "arse", could you please confirm precisely which piece of anatomy you mean?

Is that how Marty certs his FZ e-meters :D,
hope he doesn't have any mark Vs around (ouch splinters).

Just to clarify further, I think the correct word should be "rectum".

It sure did!

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
BELIEVE IT OR NOT!
In the amazing mind of a Scientologist....

A Scientologist believes that calling someone else a "HATER" means that the Scientologist is, therefore, not a "HATER".

It makes sense to a Scientologist.

Example: Ron Hubbard writes a "policy" about the "responsibility" of leaders. Scientologists study this "religious scripture" many, many times so they can absorb the deep spiritual wisdom attainable by murdering someone who their boss didn't much care for.

The Scientologist gets many "wins" and "cogs" on their own "responsibility" to "make it go right" to produce the "valuable final product" of dead pink-legged enemies. And they learn to do all this in an uptone, spirit of play where everyone wins. Even the dead person, ultimately, wins too because their Ethics is put in so they can get the fabulous gains attainable from the Tech.

The Scientologist rejoices in the "theta" message "gifted" to all beings by "mankind's greatest friend".

Thereafter, the Scientologist attacks anyone who doesn't like Hubbard's implicit and explicit solicitation to commit murder by loudly denouncing them as a "HATER".

Here is the really theta part....

The Scientologist never once thinks for a fleeting moment that perhaps L. Ron Hubbard is the "HATER" by reason of his premeditated, sociopathic, bloodthirsty incitement to commit murder in order to please him.

The Scientologist has "total certainty" that the real "HATER" is a lowly human being who doesn't think that murder is "theta".

Yeah, okay, now that we have clarified that little matter, let's get busy and Clear this mudball!

Last edited:

HelluvaHoax!

INDIE SCIENTOLOGISTS COMMENT
on Rathbun's blundering attempt to sanitize Hubbard's Fair Game Policy
by misdirecting his congregations attention to Pink Leg Tech.

Here is what I cannot figure out: Who is wackier, Rathbun or his loyal officers?

Yeah, I’m a Scientologists of 30 years and never heard of no Fair Game in Scientology before I checked the Internet and heard it from those who can’t stand our high ARC . They know all better than we do, don’t they?

In my humble opinion, like some other policies, fair game wasn’t by LRH but by some weirdo. Is Capt. Bill Robertson around? Did anybody ever ask Ken Urquhart about the source “Fair Game”? He might know more.

I didn’t study an anything in the 70s, 80s or later about Fair Game. It was just briefly in force and cancelled in the 60s.
In my humble opinion, like some other policies, fair game wasn’t by LRH but by some weirdo. Is Capt. Bill Robertson around? Did anybody ever ask Ken Urquhart about the source “Fair Game”? He might know more.

"DM is carrying on what Hubbard started” is another one. No doubt LRH had a temper, but anyone who actually knew him would know he was compassionate a man as you could ever meet, who genuinely loved to help others.

It’s true that the Old man could get ruthless and at times seem brutal (worse than Cap’n Bly) when under duress but once he handled the scene he was willing to forgive.
Tone 3.5 says “Good grasp of statements. Good sense of humour”.
Tone 1.5 says “Accepts alarming remarks literally. Brutal sense of humour.”
LRH usually assumed his readers were at least 2.5. It’s quite a reasonable thing to assume as the subject of Scientology is designed to create that.

I have reviewed every single document reproduction available online related to Paulette Cooper and Operation Freakout. So far, I have yet to see a single one authored by Ron Hubbard.

Some with personal agenda’s and issues and who also can’t evaluate data would pin it on LRH.These people have no training in the tech of auditing and really just don’t know the subject or it’s source and therefore blame LRH out of their…er…lack of knowledge and the obvious abuses they read about. And quite often just because they like to hate.

Quick fix here – I meant to point out that if LRH was the driving factor here, then how come the precepts of the Way to Happiness are not pushed in with such ferocity? They are not. They are violated continually. So clearly LRH is not being applied or followed any more.When one applies study tech correctly and always judge the writings of Lrh in Relation to the goal of the philosophy etc…one can easily understand those writing as metaphers and not meant literally, and then it makes a lot of sense and is in fact “common sense”.

RATHBUN RESPONDS TO ONE POST THAT LAYS BLAME AT THE FEET OF HUBBARD:

martyrathbun09 | November 2, 2010 at 11:58 am | Reply
Sugar coat? Read the post my friend. One policy to the exclusion of thousands of others. As Jesse points out – and Chuch Beatty has too – LRH wrote some hateful and aggressive despatches in the early eighties. His wife was going to jail, all board members of the mother church were going to jail, the DOJ had two grand juries outstanding trying to send him to jail. So, perhaps some ‘ends justify the means’ policies were emphasized at THAT TIME. To take an emergency situation, and turn it into STANDARD OPERATING POLICY, is not only suppressive it is a form of mind control. I suggest you work on your differentiation skills my friend.

HelluvaHoax!

TWO FASCINATING POSTS ON MARTY'S BLOG ABOUT HUBBARD'S BRUTALITY...

Jesse Prince | November 2, 2010 at 5:31 am | Reply
I’m glad you brought up this subject of how the crimminality and destructive behavior escalated to what it is today in Scientology. I will start by saying I am not an L Ron Hubbard hater. I am also not an L Ron Hubbard adorer either. I just want to bring up personal knowledge that I have concerning Miss Cabbag’s odd behavior of abusing staff. The behavior of attacking staff DID NOT start with Miss Cabbage or Marty R or anyone else. Here is how it started from my eye wittness account. The year was 1982. The majority of International management (Exec Strata and CMO INT) had been removed from post. Out of that group of people there were two of them that really irritated L Ron personally. The two people I am refering to here is John Attack and David Mayo. For those who were around in 1983, there was RTC Conditions Order #1, a Com Ev on about 12-18 people. The exact number that comes to mind was about 18, but on this I could be mistaken but it was an unsual amount of people on the bill of particulars. I was either a member or secretary of that comm ev that went on for months. During this time RTC as well as ASI and CMOI would send up weekly reports to L Ron on the state of affairs with Int Mgmt ..etc. A report was sent to him each week concerning the comm ev and L Ron would often order this or that investigation of the people being comm ev’d. John Attack was the Exec Strata person over Div 6 activities and L Ron pretty much hated John and I understand hate is a strong word but so were the circumstances. To make a long story short, I read an advice from L Ron to Miss Cabbage ordering him to spit in John’s face and tell him that was from L. Ron. Miss Cabbage complyed with his order and reported the result. I saw the advice that came back to the compliance report of spitting in John’s face and L Ron was very pleased to here the news and escalated the situation by suggesting someone should slap the hell out of John Attack. Sure enough, as John was held by others, John was beaten by Miss Cabbage. Similar degrading actions were taken with David Mayo and this soon spread to others deemed to be SP’s. Prior to this it was unheard of at least by me for any staff member to attack another staff member. In fact it was a serious ethics offence to attack a fellow staff member. I knew Miss Cabbage before he was asked by L Ron to attack staff. He NEVER put a hand on any staff member period and I knew him for years prior to his orders to attack staff members. His wife Shelly would also encourage other executives to abuse staff in this manner and if they didn’t they were accused of having their finger falter on the trigger of a gun. In other words, pull the trigger. God only knows what the hell she was talking about but there you have it. It is so important to have the truth known so that people are not confused.

A copy of RTC Conditions Order #1 was on the internet the last time I looked. I was a member of the Comm Ev (along with Jesse and others) and can add a little regarding it. I remember the order from LRH being “spit on John Aczel for me” (nothing about the face). Of course, in true cowardly Miscavige fashion he gathered a small gang, had them first chew tobacco and then together go and spit on John (a mild mannered middle aged man) in the most sadistic manner possible. I was in the comm ev room when the “gang” left and then returned and Miscavige was just over joyed with himself.On the other side of things, don’t doubt that LRH was too holy to play rough. Ask Ron Clifford if LRH grabbed him on the film set, pushed him against a wall and flicked a cigarette ash down his shirt, or the Script Girl (Mary, my ex wife) about being screamed at, nose to nose, causing her to cry herself to sleep on more than one occassion.In my opinion, LRH could play rough to make a point but Miscavige is just a weak, cowardly, sadistic, sociopath who gets off on dominating and
hurting others.

Oh, what a relief! I thought Ron had ordered DM spit in his face. Ron did no such thing!

Mankind's greatest friend only ordered that he spit on the guy.

The face part is enemy line. Happy to be false-data stripped and rolled back! :D

HelluvaHoax!

Some of those reader comments on Rathbun's blog are simply priceless parody (unintentional); here is one of the classics:

It’s true that the Old man could get ruthless and at times seem brutal (worse than Cap’n Bly) when under duress but once he handled the scene he was willing to forgive.

There is perhaps more revealed in the statement about the mindset of a Scientology cultist than one could reasonably hope for.

So...

When Ron got ruthless and brutalized people...he later forgave them?

The utter blind stupidity of that statement is unfathomable.

I am going to nominate that gem of wisdom for the ig-Nobel Peace Prize.

Last edited:

anonomog

Gold Meritorious Patron
Quote:

wow. just wow.

Zinjifar

Silver Meritorious Sponsor
Speaking of quotes from MartyLand, I found this one interesting:

OTDT | November 4, 2010 at 4:09 pm | Reply

Marty,
Ok, so I found and read the Caliwog blog. I can respect the right to disagree, but there’s a really weird tone level there. Lots of vitriolic hating going on. I read Aaron’s postings, too. That man is one angry dude! Well, 1.1 to 2.0 actually, with the middle ground of anger and hate.

My naive question is, would OSA condone and orchestrate the use of such hateful and disparaging comments about LRH and Scientology in order to achieve whatever their aim is? I assume it’s to make you look bad so people won’t listen to you? Or to take the heat off DM?

martyrathbun09 | November 4, 2010 at 4:16 pm | Reply

Of course. It is their hallmark. It is easy to infiltrate hater groups because the party line is as solid as their own – only different lines. It is one factor that makes infiltration of us so damn difficult for them. We are individual, sentient beings with our own myriad viewpoints.
-------------------------------------------------------

Beyond the amusingly ironic closing statement, and the quite literal and cleartext identification of 'Caliwog' as 'OSA', Marty speaks to something I've been harping on for a decade. OSA Can Say *Anything*, if it's considered in their interests. Sometimes merely as 'protective coloration'; sometimes for some more obscure motive.

Marty should know; he was in charge of OSA back when it began to jump on the 'Bad Management' and 'Bad Miscavige' bandwagon, which was actually started by pre-reformed-Marty indepenents/Zonies in the mid '90s.

People don't seem to be able to get that through their heads. No 'Say Xenu' or 'Say David Miscavige is a Dwarf' TEST works. OSA can say anything; including mean things about *Ron*, although that seems reserved for the more 'deep cover' ops. Or was; until Marty discovered Caliwog (and ESMB and others) as OSA. :)

Zinj

Royal Prince Xenu

Trust the Psi Corps.
Speaking of quotes from MartyLand, I found this one interesting:

OTDT | November 4, 2010 at 4:09 pm | Reply

Marty,
Ok, so I found and read the Caliwog blog. I can respect the right to disagree, but there’s a really weird tone level there. Lots of vitriolic hating going on. I read Aaron’s postings, too. That man is one angry dude! Well, 1.1 to 2.0 actually, with the middle ground of anger and hate.

My naive question is, would OSA condone and orchestrate the use of such hateful and disparaging comments about LRH and Scientology in order to achieve whatever their aim is? I assume it’s to make you look bad so people won’t listen to you? Or to take the heat off DM?

martyrathbun09 | November 4, 2010 at 4:16 pm | Reply

Of course. It is their hallmark. It is easy to infiltrate hater groups because the party line is as solid as their own – only different lines. It is one factor that makes infiltration of us so damn difficult for them. We are individual, sentient beings with our own myriad viewpoints.
-------------------------------------------------------

Beyond the amusingly ironic closing statement, and the quite literal and cleartext identification of 'Caliwog' as 'OSA', Marty speaks to something I've been harping on for a decade. OSA Can Say *Anything*, if it's considered in their interests. Sometimes merely as 'protective coloration'; sometimes for some more obscure motive.

Marty should know; he was in charge of OSA back when it began to jump on the 'Bad Management' and 'Bad Miscavige' bandwagon, which was actually started by pre-reformed-Marty indepenents/Zonies in the mid '90s.

People don't seem to be able to get that through their heads. No 'Say Xenu' or 'Say David Miscavige is a Dwarf' TEST works. OSA can say anything; including mean things about *Ron*, although that seems reserved for the more 'deep cover' ops. Or was; until Marty discovered Caliwog (and ESMB and others) as OSA. :)

Zinj

That is exactly right. If the end justifies the means, an OSA operative will "toe an outside party line" in order to successfully infiltrate. How many GO staff made false statements about Ron or their "true belief" in the u.s. Constitution in order to infiltrate all those organizations?

phoenix

Patron
The policy of 'FAIR GAME' was very temporary and cancelled by Ron Hubbard in 1967
its in the green management volumes.

Boojuum

Silver Meritorious Patron
The Famous Us and Them Philosophy

Marty's comments about "haters" and "natterboard" reflect the deep thinking of LRH--The Us and Them Philosophy. WE are okay. THEY are different from us and criminal, perverted, sp's, 1.1's, DB's, NCG, etc.

Instead of listening to dissenting viewpoints or attempting to consider that We might be wrong, it's much easier to demonize any dissent. Labeling and namecalling is a helpful tool to shut down one's analytical ability.

It's dramatically tougher to defend your views or acknowledge that you may have been wrong and change. If you really want to usher in a new age where sanity rules, you need to acknowledge those that aren't in your group. OR, you can continue to distance yourself from the rest of the world and watch your organization cave in on itself. LRH's namecalling produced the latter.

Boojuum

The Famous Us and Them Philosophy

Marty's comments about "haters" and "natterboard" reflect the deep thinking of LRH--The Us and Them Philosophy. WE are okay. THEY are different from us and criminal, perverted, sp's, 1.1's, DB's, NCG, etc.

Instead of listening to dissenting viewpoints or attempting to consider that We might be wrong, it's much easier to demonize any dissent. Labeling and namecalling is a helpful tool to shut down one's analytical ability.

It's dramatically tougher to defend your views or acknowledge that you may have been wrong and change. If you really want to usher in a new age where sanity rules, you need to acknowledge those that aren't in your group. OR, you can continue to distance yourself from the rest of the world and watch your organization cave in on itself. LRH's namecalling produced the latter.

Auditor's Toad

Clear as Mud
For a long time it has been evident to me that DM is not very intelligent at all and much of life is designed to do what he thinks is hiding that fact - and, of course, he has not realized by doing this how visible he has made himself.

Hadn't given Marty much thought. Now Marty has jumped up and started down the same noy so intelligent path as DM.

Fortunately, these guys will neverlast long term.
Unfortunately, we see the havoc they wreak - and have strown - as they pursue so completely what they don't realize is their own self destruction.

What comes to mind is that old saying ...... something about ...... a bull in a china shop .

Markus

Some of those reader comments on Rathbun's blog are simply priceless parody (unintentional); here is one of the classics:

There is perhaps more revealed in the statement about the mindset of a Scientology cultist than one could reasonably hope for.

So...

When Ron got ruthless and brutalized people...he later forgave them?

The utter blind stupidity of that statement is unfathomable.

I am going to nominate that gem of wisdom for the ig-Nobel Peace Prize.

:omg::duh::no:

I have no words......

Best
Markus

Royal Prince Xenu

Trust the Psi Corps.
I'm so angry, I'm going down the street to find some random dingus and beat him up.

When I've calmed down again, I'll forgive him for "pulling it in".

Is that how it works?

Boojuum

Not Exactly

I'm so angry, I'm going down the street to find some random dingus and beat him up.

When I've calmed down again, I'll forgive him for "pulling it in".

Is that how it works?

RPX
That's pretty much correct but you forgot that the random dingus has crimes, major crimes that he's hiding, there's a line of dead bodies in the gutter somewhere and his hands are dripping with blood. He's an SP and out to utterly destroy your organization and take over HCO. Don't let that confused smirk fool you. Oh, he's guilty all right.

Random dingus indeed! He's been plotting your downfall for decades and you are doing the world a favor.

And you can therefore walk down the street and beat the crap out of anyone will full justification. Bwa hahahahahahaha!

Meccaanon

Patron
For a long time it has been evident to me that DM is not very intelligent at all and much of life is designed to do what he thinks is hiding that fact - and, of course, he has not realized by doing this how visible he has made himself.

Hadn't given Marty much thought. Now Marty has jumped up and started down the same noy so intelligent path as DM.

Fortunately, these guys will neverlast long term.
Unfortunately, we see the havoc they wreak - and have strown - as they pursue so completely what they don't realize is their own self destruction.

What comes to mind is that old saying ...... something about ...... a bull in a china shop .

I don't that Marty is starting down the same path as DM, he's been on a parallel path all along. That term "hater" which he keeps using? It's no different than the term "Suppressive Person."